Clear All

Re : Casa Royale by Earthcon Sector 1 Greater Noida

Originally posted by mastertara View Post
    what is the status of panchsheel hynish in bisrakh. Is it disputed
    I think construction is ON...right?

Comment

Originally posted by balodhi View Post
      today i got a call from earthcon that casaroyale project has being approved & financed by
      IndiaBulls.....
      i inquired about this in the indiabulls office noida,they are also confirming the approval...

But India bulles is worst loan provider.............also review for india bulls are too pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by shaillu View Post
        But India bulles is worst loan provider.............also review for india bulls are too pathetic
        Are there other banks where Earthcon Casa Royale approaching for loan approvals so that buyers can have options other than India Bulls.

Can you justify how India Bulls is the worst loan provider. As far as reviews are concerned, type any banks name in search engine you will get only bad reviews.

Comment

today i got loan approved for casaroyale project from indiabulls,,rate of interest 10.15% ,loan was approved within 5 days...in recent time the image of indiabulls has improved...

if other bank are not approving casaroyale project ,then we have no option left other than indiabulls home loan.

also builder is applying pressure to pay the installment on time,as the project has been approved by indiabulls ,otherwise they will charge interest on late payment...
          Last edited January 14 2016, 10:58 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

As far as my information Casa Royale project is approved by Indian Bulls only. ROI@10.15%, Processing Fee of Rs. 1250/-. About the bank they have submitted their paper with AXIS bank and HDFC for approval. But how long it will take nobody know. I feel most of the bank are also waiting for SC decision prior approving any project at Noida Extension.

As on date no other option other then Indian Bulls. But one can takeover his loan with some other bank after paying 6 installment to Indian bulls. So it will be better for time being to avail the home loan from Indian bulls. I feel after six months most of the things will be cleared and after that move to some other bank etc.. As there is no prepayment penalties after 6 month with Indian Bulls.
            Last edited January 14 2016, 10:59 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Discussed with builder and they are assuring to handover the flat by end of 2014.

Comment

Indian bulls is very fast in processing of loan . If you are ready with all your paper 10 days will be more then enough for sanction of your loan. In past some of my friend availing housing loan facility at some other location and they are having good experince about Indian bulls. Whereas in bank it take longer time. As they are involved in number of works.

Comment

Any LATEST news neighbours............................??????????

Comment

Originally posted by PropExplorer View Post
                    Are there other banks where Earthcon Casa Royale approaching for loan approvals so that buyers can have options other than India Bulls.

Can you justify how India Bulls is the worst loan provider. As far as reviews are concerned, type any banks name in search engine you will get only bad reviews.

As per I have discussed, searched in Internet and with India bulls customers conclusion is "It’s very easy to get loan but difficult to pay it completely" and as govt banks are concerned they are very strict to rules but easily u can pay your full and final loan. Difference may be like their hidden term, interest and principal amount in every EMI, fluctuation in interest rates.

But this time I hope India bulls will be transformed so we will be happy customers as we have left with only option.

Also If any have any information regarding project like construction status , loan provider bank so please update in forum.

Comment

Hi PropExplorer,
                      I am glad that you have initiated this forum for Earthcon Casa Royale. For a long time I have been searching for a forum of Earthcon Casa Royale buyers wherein collectively we can discuss the construction progress, loan issues etc.

I am a buyer in this project & I have my flat in G Block. I am under this impression that construction of this project hasnt started yet. Can someone (who has recently visited the site) pls confirm the construction status of G block?

I have received some calls lately from earthcon asking for 10% payment. I have given 10% yet and now they have made some changes in the CLP plan & asking for remaining 10%. the next demand would be on casting of basement roof.

Indiabulls is giving loan but the big question is WHY NOT OTHERS? Is there something fishy which as a buyer we should be aware of?

Please shed some lights if you can.

Looking for some more active participation from other buyers. Lets keep sharing as much info as we can.

Thanks
                      Abhinav

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X