Hi everyone,

I am a buyer of a flat from Earthcon Universal Casa Royale which is located at Plot No-GH 10, Sector 1, Greater Noida (West) also known as Noida Extension.

I am creating this forum where buyers & owners of flats in the Casa Royale project can exchange information with each other regarding update on the project, construction quality, disputes (if any), payment issues, bank loan, completion, FAR or any other relevant issue in respect of the project. This shall help us sharing the current available information with each other.

Latest update as on November 2012 - Construction going on at a slow pace, not much labour visible on the site, bank loan yet to be initiated, builder buyer agreement being revised, height of the towers may increase from G+14 due to FAR increase.

Lets share more and come forward with updates.
Read more
194 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Members if u hv ANY information about loan approval from any bank other than India bulls for this project.
    and construction status of H- Tower.
    CommentQuote
  • earthcon casaroyale construction picture update as on 4th january 2013
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • what's the latest progress of casaroyle project...?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone,

Is anybody aware that consequent upon change in FAR to 3.5, whether the no. of floors in the towers of Casa Royale will rise? If yes, will it effect only the towers which are not yet constructed or also the towers where constructions have started. It was G+14 for 2BHK towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I am getting All inclusive resale deal at 3100 in CLP for Casa Royale (4th floor 875 sqft unit). Is it worth to buy at this rate?

Also, Is there any future of this project at Greater Noida west. Please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • from whom you are purchasing flat in resale & for which tower, i think resale of casaroyale flats has not been started
    regrading price it is not a bad deal.
    CommentQuote
  • i have purchased from Guru Dreams . But i need to know:

1. Is the project location good, in terms of 1-2 years.
    2. Is there any upcoming bridge, joining Noida sector 78 with Greater noida west?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AlamBhatia
    Hi Guys,

I am getting All inclusive resale deal at 3100 in CLP for Casa Royale (4th floor 875 sqft unit). Is it worth to buy at this rate?

Also, Is there any future of this project at Greater Noida west. Please suggest.

Bhatia ji project is overall very good but please be aware of transfer charges and if transfer are open in noida extension..........project will be completed in around 3 years as expected.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Shaillu ji, yes i have confirmed that transfer is possible in Greater Noida west, in few projects with some conditions.
    Also the Cluster plan of Casa Royale is much better as compare to Eros Sampooranam & Amrapali. Even Supertech Eco-1-2 & many other projects which are very Congested. Casa Royale is very spacious, so i am happy with my investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AlamBhatia
    Thanks Shaillu ji, yes i have confirmed that transfer is possible in Greater Noida west, in few projects with some conditions.
    Also the Cluster plan of Casa Royale is much better as compare to Eros Sampooranam & Amrapali. Even Supertech Eco-1-2 & many other projects which are very Congested. Casa Royale is very spacious, so i am happy with my investment.

Though the project looks spacious initially, but one representative from site told that consequent upon increase in FAR they might consider launching new tower above the club premises in lieu of increasing floors on the tower. We can't say as of now till the things finally unfolds .........
    CommentQuote
  • Guys any status about loan from any other bank then IB..................Expecting corporation bank as loan provider as per Earthcon.........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaillu
    Guys any status about loan from any other bank then IB..................Expecting corporation bank as loan provider as per Earthcon.........

Yah, Just got to know that Bank of Maharashtra starting financing the project but still to confirm it. But as far as interest rates, Indiabulls is offering 10.15% as compared to BOM's 10.55% for loan upto 25 lakhs. Still like to know in longer term which one is better as Indiabulls is a HFC and follows BPLR system and BOM is a National Bank and follows Base Rates.

Anybody wish to give their views on above.
    CommentQuote
  • No idea for Bank of Maharashtra, but got to know from few brokers that Corporation Bank, HDFC Bank & even Axis Bank has started giving loan for Casa Royale project along with Indiabulls.
    CommentQuote
  • Corporation bank will be available with in 20 days and Bank of Maharastra in 3 days for loan as per earthcon loan department.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update about construction of h tower and loan status guys..................???????????
    CommentQuote