Hi everyone,

I am a buyer of a flat from Earthcon Universal Casa Royale which is located at Plot No-GH 10, Sector 1, Greater Noida (West) also known as Noida Extension.

I am creating this forum where buyers & owners of flats in the Casa Royale project can exchange information with each other regarding update on the project, construction quality, disputes (if any), payment issues, bank loan, completion, FAR or any other relevant issue in respect of the project. This shall help us sharing the current available information with each other.

Latest update as on November 2012 - Construction going on at a slow pace, not much labour visible on the site, bank loan yet to be initiated, builder buyer agreement being revised, height of the towers may increase from G+14 due to FAR increase.

Lets share more and come forward with updates.
Read more
194 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by AlamBhatia
    No idea for Bank of Maharashtra, but got to know from few brokers that Corporation Bank, HDFC Bank & even Axis Bank has started giving loan for Casa Royale project along with Indiabulls.

Any status about loan......
    CommentQuote
  • I just called Earthcon office, they confirmed that currently 2 Banks are giving loan for Casa Royale.. Indiabulls and Bank Of Maharashtra..
    Corporation Bank is in process and may take some more time.

Also one more good news, that in Noida Authority green area, Golf Course is coming in front of Casa Royale project :)
    CommentQuote
  • Also one more good news, that in Noida Authority green area, Golf Course is coming in front of Casa Royale projec
    Stale news bhai saheb.
    What is the pace of construction?members please update who visited the site.
    CommentQuote
  • Today i got the demand letter for casting of fifth floor slab for C-block(phase-1) from casaroyale
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by botal bhai
    Also one more good news, that in Noida Authority green area, Golf Course is coming in front of Casa Royale projec
    Stale news bhai saheb.
    What is the pace of construction?members please update who visited the site.

Is there any authenticated document stating the news of Golf Course in front of Casa Royale as it might be a tool used by Sales representatives to sell the units. Any comments......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PropExplorer
    Is there any authenticated document stating the news of Golf Course in front of Casa Royale as it might be a tool used by Sales representatives to sell the units. Any comments......

as per this master plan .. the plot in front of casa is marked as "Recreational Greens"

so its uptu GNIDA whether to make a park there or golf course

http://www.greaternoidaauthority.in/mpsm.jpg
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PropExplorer

As you can check Greater Noida master plan, its green area in front of Casa Royale. Yes, i heard from broker, but its no big deal that Golf course will come in front of this project..

Anyway, any updates for speed of construction for this project? Possession expected in which year?
    CommentQuote
  • Construction Status as on 24th April 2013

Hello Everyone,

Here is the latest update on Casa Royale project. Today I visited the site & taken some snaps for the construction happening. Please click on this link to view the latest pics as on today -

ImageShack Album - 10 images

The excavation work for block F and G is started. JCB was digging the place for these 2 blocks. You can see this in the pics. As per my latest discussion with Saleem, they will increase the floors upto 18 floors for the towers which arent started yet like F, G etc. The original plan was for 14 floors but now it will be 18. On the backside construction for Sanskriti is going on in full swing. G+2 is raised and more floors are coming up. The new possession date they are giving as on today is Dec 2015 and the current rate for fresh bookings is 3545 with 4% discount upfront.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Abhinav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinkoi
    Hello Everyone,

Here is the latest update on Casa Royale project. Today I visited the site & taken some snaps for the construction happening. Please click on this link to view the latest pics as on today -

ImageShack Album - 10 images

The excavation work for block F and G is started. JCB was digging the place for these 2 blocks. You can see this in the pics. As per my latest discussion with Saleem, they will increase the floors upto 18 floors for the towers which arent started yet like F, G etc. The original plan was for 14 floors but now it will be 18. On the backside construction for Sanskriti is going on in full swing. G+2 is raised and more floors are coming up. The new possession date they are giving as on today is Dec 2015 and the current rate for fresh bookings is 3545 with 4% discount upfront.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Abhinav

It's quite helpful update for the owners of Casa Royale. It means that the no. of floors will be increased to G+18 in the towers which are yet to be constructed and the rest of the towers shall remain G+14 or any update on these towers.......
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody any idea about the E block? Construction was started in October but no news about the progress?

members visiting there please update about the construction status
    CommentQuote
  • Hello.

I am invested in Block E and visited the site last month March 2013 basement work is almost complete, project is now approved by another bank Bank of Maharastra and existing bank India Bulls. As per the builder the project file is with other banks for approval but the other banks want project to be at-least complete by half so that they can approve. Spoke to builder person and he said the file is with Axis bank as well as hdfc and soon they will approve the project. As far as work is concerned it is too slow and if you see the other builders like supertech and gaur there projects work is far better then Casa Royale. India Bulls ROI:-10.15% AND B OF M ROI:-10.25%. I hope the project gets approval by other banks soon so that we all have options to apply for loan from an bank of our choice and interest.

Plz update me for any further update :)
    Prince Khan
    CommentQuote
  • Home Loan

Dear All,

I am buyer in Casa royale, but facing problem to get the home loan. Anybody can help me / to introduce the person who can help me in thi scase. I am staying in Chennai and property in Noida. So nationalize bank has the reservation due to this reason and private banks has not yet started the fundings to Noida projects.

Please revert back if you have any banker details

Regards,
    Pankaj Gupta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by agrpg9919p
    Dear All,

I am buyer in Casa royale, but facing problem to get the home loan. Anybody can help me / to introduce the person who can help me in thi scase. I am staying in Chennai and property in Noida. So nationalize bank has the reservation due to this reason and private banks has not yet started the fundings to Noida projects.

Please revert back if you have any banker details

Regards,
    Pankaj Gupta

Pankaj Ji, The project is bankable, Indiabulls Housing Finance has started funding and disbursement. You can contact on their helpline 18002007777 or else discuss your case by visiting any nearest branch of Indiabulls, address details mentioned on the website. I think they may process your case.
    CommentQuote
  • Issues with Casa Royale

These buggers are biggest liar. In last 6 months whenever I called to their office to know the construction status for tower G; they said it will start in 20-30 days. But to my surprise it has not yet started.

They have increased the numbers of floors too, where construction of tower has not yet started but the basic amenities like lifts etc. are still same which will defiantly create problems in long run.

Ideally if there is any change in construction plan or whatever; they should update to the all concerned buyer. Earlier they had a FB page for their status update but now it look like nobody even updated or responded any queries in last 15 months from Earthcon.

Originally Posted by botal bhai
    Anybody any idea about the E block? Construction was started in October but no news about the progress?
    members visiting there please update about the construction status
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, Any Construction Updates from Earthcon office?
    CommentQuote