Hi everyone,

I am a buyer of a flat from Earthcon Universal Casa Royale which is located at Plot No-GH 10, Sector 1, Greater Noida (West) also known as Noida Extension.

I am creating this forum where buyers & owners of flats in the Casa Royale project can exchange information with each other regarding update on the project, construction quality, disputes (if any), payment issues, bank loan, completion, FAR or any other relevant issue in respect of the project. This shall help us sharing the current available information with each other.

Latest update as on November 2012 - Construction going on at a slow pace, not much labour visible on the site, bank loan yet to be initiated, builder buyer agreement being revised, height of the towers may increase from G+14 due to FAR increase.

Lets share more and come forward with updates.
Read more
194 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear All,

Thanks for your reply on my post, but I dont want to go with Indiabulls. Is there any other bank is financing this project right now?

Regards,
    Pankaj Gupta
    CommentQuote
  • Hello.

U can go for Bank of Maharastra.
    CommentQuote
  • coal mine officer assoication is giving booking 3200/- for ground floor in this project
    CommentQuote
  • 3200 All inclusive, or car parking/club extra?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepak5442
    coal mine officer assoication is giving booking 3200/- for ground floor in this project

Is it resale rate...

Can any one please update what is the resale rate is going on for this project all inclusive...
    CommentQuote
  • All Inclusive resale rate of Casa Royale is between 3000 - 3250 per sqft (much better as compare to other under construction projects in Greater Noida West).

Resale rate little depends upon Floor-Corner PLC/ Plan etc. Also, small size apartments worth more, as compare to large 3/4 bhk size apartments, as there is big availability of large size apartments, as compare to 800-1000 sqft apartments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AlamBhatia
    All Inclusive resale rate of Casa Royale is between 3000 - 3250 per sqft (much better as compare to other under construction projects in Greater Noida West).

Bhatia Sb it is much better than others but the Construction pace of others are better than casaroyale.
    Thatswhy people still go for other projects with higher rates coz their possossion dates are almost certain but casarotale possession date is not certain due to the Slow construction progress.All Inclusive resale rate of Casa Royale is between 3000 - 3250 per sqft (much better as compare to other under construction projects in Greater Noida West).

Bhatia Sb it is much better than others but the Construction pace of others are better than casaroyale.
    Thatswhy people still go for other projects with higher rates coz their possossion dates are almost certain but casarotale possession date is not certain due to the Slow construction progress.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update about tower h casa royale, please update. Builder always have same ans " in the end of this month", but its now 3 month...........
    CommentQuote
  • HI

Casa Royala approved by DHFL....
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any update on prject status, if anybody has the latest photographs of project, please upload the same
    CommentQuote
  • Why this project only in very slow speed? do anybody has some idea?
    CommentQuote
  • any idea about E-Block
    CommentQuote
  • For E Block They already taken the 1st installment in October for construction link plan for starting the construction.i guess it's going with a very slow pace
    CommentQuote
  • but i have paid 20% booking amount watz next?
    CommentQuote
  • Wait they will ask for another installment. Basement Job is just completed.As per the CLP plan you have to pay 10%(that is 30% of total BSP) On Casting of Basement Slab.
    They day they start casting of the Slab,the very next day you will get the demand Note.
    Any idea when they Will deliver the Project? 2017 or 2018?
    CommentQuote