Collapse

Casa Royale by Earthcon Sector 1 Greater Noida

Last updated: April 15 2019
214 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Casa Royale by Earthcon Sector 1 Greater Noida

Anybody any idea about the E block? Construction was started in October but no news about the progress?

members visiting there please update about the construction status
    Last edited January 14 2016, 11:01 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hello.

I am invested in Block E and visited the site last month March 2013 basement work is almost complete, project is now approved by another bank Bank of Maharastra and existing bank India Bulls. As per the builder the project file is with other banks for approval but the other banks want project to be at-least complete by half so that they can approve. Spoke to builder person and he said the file is with Axis bank as well as hdfc and soon they will approve the project. As far as work is concerned it is too slow and if you see the other builders like supertech and gaur there projects work is far better then Casa Royale. India Bulls ROI:-10.15% AND B OF M ROI:-10.25%. I hope the project gets approval by other banks soon so that we all have options to apply for loan from an bank of our choice and interest.

Plz update me for any further update
      Prince Khan

Comment

Home Loan

Dear All,

I am buyer in Casa royale, but facing problem to get the home loan. Anybody can help me / to introduce the person who can help me in thi scase. I am staying in Chennai and property in Noida. So nationalize bank has the reservation due to this reason and private banks has not yet started the fundings to Noida projects.

Please revert back if you have any banker details

Regards,
        Pankaj Gupta
        Last edited May 15 2013, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by agrpg9919p View Post
          Dear All,

I am buyer in Casa royale, but facing problem to get the home loan. Anybody can help me / to introduce the person who can help me in thi scase. I am staying in Chennai and property in Noida. So nationalize bank has the reservation due to this reason and private banks has not yet started the fundings to Noida projects.

Please revert back if you have any banker details

Regards,
          Pankaj Gupta

Pankaj Ji, The project is bankable, Indiabulls Housing Finance has started funding and disbursement. You can contact on their helpline 18002007777 or else discuss your case by visiting any nearest branch of Indiabulls, address details mentioned on the website. I think they may process your case.
          Last edited May 15 2013, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Issues with Casa Royale

These buggers are biggest liar. In last 6 months whenever I called to their office to know the construction status for tower G; they said it will start in 20-30 days. But to my surprise it has not yet started.

They have increased the numbers of floors too, where construction of tower has not yet started but the basic amenities like lifts etc. are still same which will defiantly create problems in long run.

Ideally if there is any change in construction plan or whatever; they should update to the all concerned buyer. Earlier they had a FB page for their status update but now it look like nobody even updated or responded any queries in last 15 months from Earthcon.

Originally posted by botal bhai View Post
            Anybody any idea about the E block? Construction was started in October but no news about the progress?
            members visiting there please update about the construction status

Comment

Guys, Any Construction Updates from Earthcon office?

Comment

Dear All,

Thanks for your reply on my post, but I dont want to go with Indiabulls. Is there any other bank is financing this project right now?

Regards,
                Pankaj Gupta
                Last edited May 15 2013, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Hello.

U can go for Bank of Maharastra.

Comment

coal mine officer assoication is giving booking 3200/- for ground floor in this project

Comment

3200 All inclusive, or car parking/club extra?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X