Last updated: April 15 2019
214 | Posts
37480 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casa Royale by Earthcon Sector 1 Greater Noida

Hi everyone,

I am a buyer of a flat from Earthcon Universal Casa Royale which is located at Plot No-GH 10, Sector 1, Greater Noida (West) also known as Noida Extension.

I am creating this forum where buyers & owners of flats in the Casa Royale project can exchange information with each other regarding update on the project, construction quality, disputes (if any), payment issues, bank loan, completion, FAR or any other relevant issue in respect of the project. This shall help us sharing the current available information with each other.

Latest update as on November 2012 - Construction going on at a slow pace, not much labour visible on the site, bank loan yet to be initiated, builder buyer agreement being revised, height of the towers may increase from G+14 due to FAR increase.

Lets share more and come forward with updates.

Re : Casa Royale by Earthcon Sector 1 Greater Noida

Hello PropExplorer.Good to see someone initiating a thread on Casa Royale.I am also a buyer there.Visited the site this month.Construction is going on at Medium Pace.Plan is to increase the number of floors to 19.

Any idea on what is being revised in BBA?
    Last edited January 14 2016, 10:56 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

i have also a flat in casroyale c tower,why there is a delay in approval of project by bank?

pls update the latest things in earthcon facebook account...
      Last edited January 14 2016, 10:57 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Well this builder is a tricky one, its good for the investor but not for enduser ..you have to go and see their work in greater noida. and see what they say in their leaflet and what they have done.

their flat layout is not even close to what they show you at the time of booking and mind you they can trick you very easily.

Comment

dear sir all builders are sailing in the same boat...

Comment

I am yet to receive information in respect of BBA which is not signed yet. They are redrafting it consequent upon the Master Plan approval.

Comment

We should regularly pose these questions to the builder's office from time to time and update it on the blog for the convenience of others members.

Comment

Dear Members,

I am again requesting all to not just visit this page and leave. Create your account on this website if you are a buyer/owner of flat in Casa Royale project and share whatever information you have as it can be a useful information for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by boyincoma View Post
                  Hello PropExplorer.Good to see someone initiating a thread on Casa Royale.I am also a buyer there.Visited the site this month.Construction is going on at Medium Pace.Plan is to increase the number of floors to 19.
                  Any idea on what is being revised in BBA?
                  Medium Pace or just some labour and some machinery on the site.This is very common in Noida extension so that they can send the demand letter

Comment

Originally posted by balodhi View Post
                    dear sir all builders are sailing in the same boat...
                    sorry dost i donot agree as their casa grande 1 is near position and you should go and see the quality work they are doing (by that i mean no quality work.)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X