Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panchsheel Green2 | Greater Noida (West)

Collapse
X
Collapse

Panchsheel Green2 | Greater Noida (West)

Last updated: May 25 2017
264 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Panchsheel Green2 | Greater Noida (West)

HDFC, ICICI and Corporation bank. My approval of loan come in a week from HDFC.
    Originally posted by piku123 View Post
    which banks are funding the loan for panchsheel greens-II?

Comment

Originally posted by singhpa View Post
      Booked 2bhk 915 sqft 29.98( including car parking, road facing, lease rent, IFMS and gov 3.09% serice tax)
      Hi Singhpa, When did u book that flat and in which floor u booked . Did u get this deal from broker or from builder directly ? and what discount did u get on form ? u get this deal on CLP/flexi . Its seems like u crack the great deal. Could you plz provide me some details.
      Today I visited the PG2 site. I am looking to invest there.
      And how was ur exp about panchseel previous project ?

Thanks

Comment

I have booked one month back. got on 16th floor road facing unit .
        This we get from dealer with 3200-100 =3100 less 2% on form + 1% credit note(which I get from dealer) = 3005 bsp plus 1.5 lac covered car parking which comes around 29+ lac.

Originally posted by rpandey31 View Post
        Hi Singhpa, When did u book that flat and in which floor u booked . Did u get this deal from broker or from builder directly ? and what discount did u get on form ? u get this deal on CLP/flexi . Its seems like u crack the great deal. Could you plz provide me some details.
        Today I visited the PG2 site. I am looking to invest there.
        And how was ur exp about panchseel previous project ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by khattar View Post
          Hi Gaurav,

I have booked 915 sqft flat recently in Green2 with the rate of 2910(including discount) in Flexi Plan.I got a call today from my dealer they just have revised the rate by 100 rupee and by referel they are accepting the application at old rate i:e 2910.

As i got 15th floor so no plc only car parking+ifmc charges applied.

Br,
          Rohit
          Hi Khattar,
          I am also looking for PG2. I would like to know here wat u mean by referal. Can i get the deal in 2910 for now also. Please give your I/P.

Thanks,
          Roshan

Comment

Originally posted by singhpa View Post
            I have booked one month back. got on 16th floor road facing unit .
            This we get from dealer with 3200-100 =3100 less 2% on form + 1% credit note(which I get from dealer) = 3005 bsp plus 1.5 lac covered car parking which comes around 29+ lac.
            Singhpa, I am looking to book unit in PG2 on this Saturday. Could you plz tell me what docs i need to collect from builder side on the booking day. And after how much time they will release the Allotment letter? How much time they took in ur case.

Your I/p's will help me.

Thanks

Comment

You need your PAN card and Photo at time of booking. No others docs required at that time. Builder make you to fill a booking form in which all details includiing cost PLC etc and unit details were mention. They will only give you Photo copy for the same. Also you need to pay 15% as booking amount and once your booking amount is clear you can go for Allotement letter. In my case we get letter after 1 month of booking.

Originally posted by rpandey31 View Post
              Singhpa, I am looking to book unit in PG2 on this Saturday. Could you plz tell me what docs i need to collect from builder side on the booking day. And after how much time they will release the Allotment letter? How much time they took in ur case.

Your I/p's will help me.

Thanks

Comment

Demand Recieved

Dear friends,

Demand has been raised for B Block 2 BHK for 8% on completion of foundation of block. Has any one also received the demand? What is the status of construction for said block as of now?

Comment

Originally posted by avin74 View Post
                  Dear friends,

Demand has been raised for B Block 2 BHK for 8% on completion of foundation of block. Has any one also received the demand? What is the status of construction for said block as of now?
                  Yes..i got the demand for 8%.....Please refer the website for the latest status....

Comment

Are they doing any work on site or just sending out the demand letters?
                    I dont see any construction pics.

Comment

Construction updates

Hi Nitin,

Please check status on the below link :

www.panchsheelgroup.com

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X