Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panchsheel Green2 | Greater Noida (West)

Collapse
X
Collapse

Panchsheel Green2 | Greater Noida (West)

Last updated: May 25 2017
264 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Panchsheel Green2 | Greater Noida (West)

Many Thanks for info. I'll definitely join this group.

Comment

I remember in 2012 .. before the NCRPB approval.. Panchsheel Greens-2 and Nirala Aspire both were available at around 2200-2300 rates .. these projects have turned up quite well I would say for folks who had taken the risk and had bought before the NCRPB approval in 2012

Comment

There are people who bought at 1800 and they are smiling all the way. Early bird villa owners are sitting on a pile of cash as their investment has x2.5 times in just few years.

Comment

and Still this is one of the most cost-friendly option that is available from NE from a decent developer and especially around 2nd roundabout. If I am not wrong, it would be around 3 years from now that possession would be offered for it

Comment

Originally posted by envynicky View Post
            and Still this is one of the most cost-friendly option that is available from NE from a decent developer and especially around 2nd roundabout. If I am not wrong, it would be around 3 years from now that possession would be offered for it
            not sure about the "decent" developer part .. but yeah almost all these developers in GNW area have some skeletons in their closet (or you can say Indirapuram projects ke paap )

.. but yeah they are now still doing a relatively good job
            Last edited September 30 2014, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by busmissed222 View Post
              not sure about the "decent" developer part .. but yeah almost all these developers in GNW area have some skeletons in their closet (or you can say Indirapuram projects ke paap )

.. but yeah they are now still doing a relatively good job
              Hahaha... Yeah, they all started as small time builders within Ghaziabad. Constructing builder floors and selling them on the side of the roads.

Compared to Supertech and Ajnara, Panchsheel is still a decent guy. :P

Comment

Panchsheel Greens II, Block A: Towers A1, A2 and A3

Date: September 14, 2014
                Attached Files

Comment

Panchsheel Greens II, Block B: Towers B3, B4, B5, B6 and B7

Date: October 2, 2014
                  Attached Files

Comment

Have come across 5/75/20 plan for panchsheel greens 2 with possession date of mid 2017.
                    The price obviously is high by appx 100-150 psft as compared to the normal flexi / clp plan.
                    the project is already in middle stage of construction and the progress too looks in movement.
                    i am looking for investment purpose primarily and no emi option suits in terms of financial flexibility over the next two-three years.
                    Is investing in the region a safe investment in long term ?

Comment

Originally posted by vagarg View Post
                      Have come across 5/75/20 plan for panchsheel greens 2 with possession date of mid 2017.
                      The price obviously is high by appx 100-150 psft as compared to the normal flexi / clp plan.
                      the project is already in middle stage of construction and the progress too looks in movement.
                      i am looking for investment purpose primarily and no emi option suits in terms of financial flexibility over the next two-three years.
                      Is investing in the region a safe investment in long term ?
                      Mr Garg,

1) When will your EMI start? There must be a date and month that will be mentioned in the BBA in case you buy the flat. So ask this to Panchsheel.

2) What is the transfer charge for PG2?

3) What is the current rate being offered to you after the discount?

These factors will impact the returns on your investment.

As far as safe investment is concerned, Greater Noida West will give you high returns from 2019 onwards.

Let this under construction city be inhabited, let the markets be in place, let the parks bloom.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X