Booked a flat in Panchsheel Green2 for BSP 2800. This is for investment purpose? Has any body booked the flat there or can anybody advice me the future prospect of this Project, please. Thanks
Read more
260 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Have not received the 30% demand letter yet for Panchsheel Villas.

Has anyone else got it?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • No body here?
    CommentQuote
  • Allotment, signing of NOC and next demand for villa owners will start from next month onwards.
    presently they are occupied with greens 2 flat owners
    CommentQuote
  • Great, thanks for the update Deepak.
    CommentQuote
  • Panchsheel Greens II Progress

Construction is in progress for:
    1) 90 sqyard (for extreme last vertical column)
    2) 120 sqyard (for first horizontal row)
    3) 144 sqyard (for sample villa and its row)
    (please check the attached pics)

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=26892

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=26893

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=26895

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=26896https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Great, thanks Dravid. Very helpful!

Do you have an idea when the next demand letter is expected for the villa buyers?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • next demand to be paid by 7 june

FLexi - got a call that the next demand of 25% is to be paid by 7 th june
    i thought it to be 45 days but?
    what are ur thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • I have received the Flat buyer agreement for my flat in panchsheel green-2.
    The the possession time is 48 months and 6 months grace period. I booked the flat in Sep 2012. The flat buyer seems to be completely in favour of builder like they mentioned that any cost if paid for farmer compensation in future if asked by Authority, or any tax like Matro etc. will be born by alotee. Do you have similar clause in your flat buyer agreement? Can any one you please confirm?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkumar52
    I have received the Flat buyer agreement for my flat in panchsheel green-2.
    The the possession time is 48 months and 6 months grace period. I booked the flat in Sep 2012. The flat buyer seems to be completely in favour of builder like they mentioned that any cost if paid for farmer compensation in future if asked by Authority, or any tax like Matro etc. will be born by alotee. Do you have similar clause in your flat buyer agreement? Can any one you please confirm?

Ye tau total dhandali hai....I visited sometime back in this project and they claimed date of possession to be around March 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishalfq
    FLexi - got a call that the next demand of 25% is to be paid by 7 th june
    i thought it to be 45 days but?
    what are ur thoughts?

Just FYI - Got the demand letter for 30% more payment yesterday (villa in flexi). To be paid by around mid-June.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Senior Members,

I need advice on Panchsheel Greens 1 & 2 in particular and Noida property in general. I am new to this site as well real estate scenario. I am an end user and wants to purchase a 3BHK( around 1500 sq ft). My budget is 60-65lk. I can wait for 2-3 years also for possession, but after reading this forum..I have a feeling that it is better to invest in RTM properties in Noida as nothing is certain here.

Could you please suggest what price should I negotiate on Greens 1or Greens 2.. I have seen the property and liked Greens1 as it is already 7-8 floor ready and near main road/connectivity. Greens 2 is better from budget perspective.

Could you please suggest some other good property that could fit in my budget..am really confused:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NewBuyer1984
    Dear Senior Members,

I need advice on Panchsheel Greens 1 & 2 in particular and Noida property in general. I am new to this site as well real estate scenario. I am an end user and wants to purchase a 3BHK( around 1500 sq ft). My budget is 60-65lk. I can wait for 2-3 years also for possession, but after reading this forum..I have a feeling that it is better to invest in RTM properties in Noida as nothing is certain here.

Could you please suggest what price should I negotiate on Greens 1or Greens 2.. I have seen the property and liked Greens1 as it is already 7-8 floor ready and near main road/connectivity. Greens 2 is better from budget perspective.

Could you please suggest some other good property that could fit in my budget..am really confused:(

wait for resale to open in NE... and you will be awarded...
    CommentQuote
  • I also got the demand letter though only hdfc bank is funding. though the original plan under flexi seems to have changed now they are looking for 45% instead of 40%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Johny123
    wait for resale to open in NE... and you will be awarded...

Thanks Johnny for the advice..what is the timeline you suggest..

Currently I am getting 1595 sq ft, 3BHK for 64 lk approx( including ST & Registry).. I can negotiate further on this.. This is for Panchsheel Greens 1.. I have taken a "no PLC" floor.. Do u think its good to wait or go for this deal. Pls help.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Senior members, please reply..I am planning to book soon...would be great if you could share your POV on the above mentioned deal..
    CommentQuote