Breaking news at IBN7 at 10:30 pm )》》 Metro will go from Noida To Buraki - Greater Noida
Read more
173 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by leo1609
    Cookie - GNOIDA west metro is already approved, is sanctioned in the master plan and a DPR is under progress. Rest assured, if metro ever reaches Greater Noida, it wud b first to Greater Noida West before expressway to pari chowk.

yeah man.. i was too confident like you about this statement....

2 years down this line... the hopes have been shaded to 99% o
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Advant bro, where we should invest to save ourself from high FAR?? AGRA?

a very innocent yet meaningful question

my friend.....buy a small piece of land....and avoid such flats

you will remember me for the rest of ur life

group housing and independant plot FAR is not same but over a period of time ur plot will eventually be allowed more construction

100 sq.mtr is good enough.....and can come within 70-80 lakhs in Many regions of NCR.....

buying a 3 bhk in 3.5 official FAR ...which usually will b close to 4 by bribing officlas...150 flats and 2 lifts...concrete jungle....40% loading......for 70 lakhs in a region like Noida which is going down hill is insanity

buy a small plot ...and enjoy the benfits of FAR

construct and design at ur own pace and quality....

for gods sake....avoid such flats if u r end user.....its getting worse
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by advant
    Noida extension will be entangled in legal battles for thr next 5 years at least

farmers of this region are one of richest in india...have solid political connections and they have realised the value of land.

they will not give up.....they don't want compensation anymore

they want land back.....and they will push really hard

Noida extension if liveable in certain pockets will take minimum 7-8 yrs to offer any proper living conditions

electricity, water, sewage all need land......and untill unless authority has full control of land.....infrastructure will not be ready....

Prabhu - aap kaun Ho, kahan se prakat Ho gaye achanak...aapki baaton se to lag raha ki aap antaryami hain aur saara future aapko hi dikh raha hai...

By the way I'm sure aaj kaafi burnol use kiya hai aapne !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Johny123
    yeah man.. i was too confident like you about this statement....

2 years down this line... the hopes have been shaded to 99% o

Bro there was no metro approval 2 years back. Master plan got approved only in August 2012 and metro Dpr started much after that. So I'm not sure which timelines u r talking about here
    CommentQuote
    Noida extension will be entangled in legal battles for thr next 5 years at least

farmers of this region are one of richest in india...have solid political connections and they have realised the value of land.

they will not give up.....they don't want compensation anymore

they want land back.....and they will push really hard

Noida extension if liveable in certain pockets will take minimum 7-8 yrs to offer any proper living conditions

electricity, water, sewage all need land......and untill unless authority has full control of land.....infrastructure will not be ready....

i donot agree that these farmers have political connections as solid that they can influence matters...

BMW ke belt hai yeh toh MSY samarthan nahi karne waala hai...

SP wants this place to bleed as much as can so that the MP/MLA would be blamed for this situation and the next MP/MLA election go in thier favour...

abhi tak bhataa parsaul ... ghodi bachera ke kisaaanoon ki rihai toh hui nahi hai.. 2-3 saal ho chuke hain kaand ko hue.... agar solid connections hote toh aaisa nahi hua hota...

ruling party used farmers as per thier wish... so nobody is noones well wisher...

sab apni apni roti sek rahe hain...

i blieve that Gaur and Stellar project would be the first ones to be dlievered and i expect another 2 years if posssession is given in these two socities thay will move their.

mere noida ke ghar ka kiyaedaar is sooo eagarly waiting to get in his own house in Gaur city... he says "bhaiyaa sabji aur doodh agar noida se bhi laana padha tab bhi NE main rahoonga"..

apne ghar main rehne ka maaja kuch aur hi hota hai dost...

kiraaye ke makaan main toh calender ki keel thokne main bhi dar lagta hai
    CommentQuote
    Prabhu - aap kaun Ho, kahan se prakat Ho gaye achanak...aapki baaton se to lag raha ki aap antaryami hain aur saara future aapko hi dikh raha hai...

By the way I'm sure aaj kaafi burnol use kiya hai aapne !!!

bhai sahab.....zara news bhi padh liya karo

ho sakey to Noida extn gol chakkar se thodi door wahaan ke gaon bhi hokey aao....wahaan ke logon se baat karo....sab clear ho jayega

abhi jhatka baaki hai.......farmers have a very strong case in Noida extension

supreme court takes a strong action against corrupt practices.....and in these cases.....greater Noida authority and builder lobby were corrupt..not farmers
    CommentQuote
    Bro there was no metro approval 2 years back. Master plan got approved only in August 2012 and metro Dpr started much after that. So I'm not sure which timelines u r talking about here

agreed for master plan approval in 2012... google and find articles in Times of india which will state this...

if i am not wrong atleast for noida expressway Metro has been in PROPOSED phase since 2-3 years

along with PROPOSED NIGHT SAFARI, PROPOSED BODAKI RAILWAY STATION EXTENTION...

agar inka bas chalega they can even have a PROPOSED BROTHEL to sell builder inventory...

All f*u* paid shit....
    CommentQuote
    bhai sahab.....zara news bhi padh liya karo

ho sakey to Noida extn gol chakkar se thodi door wahaan ke gaon bhi hokey aao....wahaan ke logon se baat karo....sab clear ho jayega

abhi jhatka baaki hai.......farmers have a very strong case in Noida extension

supreme court takes a strong action against corrupt practices.....and in these cases.....greater Noida authority and builder lobby were corrupt..not farmers

Thanks prabhu, aap aaj hum sabko roshni dikhane aa gaye....bas ek cheez bhool gaye aap ki " kripya yahan gyan na baatein, yahan sab gyani baithe hain"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Johny123
    i donot agree that these farmers have political connections as solid that they can influence matters...

BMW ke belt hai yeh toh MSY samarthan nahi karne waala hai...

SP wants this place to bleed as much as can so that the MP/MLA would be blamed for this situation and the next MP/MLA election go in thier favour...

abhi tak bhataa parsaul ... ghodi bachera ke kisaaanoon ki rihai toh hui nahi hai.. 2-3 saal ho chuke hain kaand ko hue.... agar solid connections hote toh aaisa nahi hua hota...

ruling party used farmers as per thier wish... so nobody is noones well wisher...

sab apni apni roti sek rahe hain...

i blieve that Gaur and Stellar project would be the first ones to be dlievered and i expect another 2 years if posssession is given in these two socities thay will move their.

mere noida ke ghar ka kiyaedaar is sooo eagarly waiting to get in his own house in Gaur city... he says "bhaiyaa sabji aur doodh agar noida se bhi laana padha tab bhi NE main rahoonga"..

apne ghar main rehne ka maaja kuch aur hi hota hai dost...

kiraaye ke makaan main toh calender ki keel thokne main bhi dar lagta hai

By political connections....I mean....muscle power to stand against builders

filing cases against authority, builders need solid back up....which they have

reality or dreams main farq hota hai

jab flat ke aas paas construction ki dhool hogi.....electricty water issues.....no public transport.....monthly petrol expenses...security issues....etc etc
    tab sacch samajh aayega

Noida extn....liveable......minimum 7-8 yrs...that too in certain pockets

construction in gaur will contimue for next 6-7 yrs minimum
    CommentQuote
    By political connections....I mean....muscle power to stand against builders

filing cases against authority, builders need solid back up....which they have

reality or dreams main farq hota hai

jab flat ke aas paas construction ki dhool hogi.....electricty water issues.....no public transport.....monthly petrol expenses...security issues....etc etc
    tab sacch samajh aayega

Noida extn....liveable......minimum 7-8 yrs...that too in certain pockets

construction in gaur will contimue for next 6-7 yrs minimum

advant : You are one of the favorite whom i like reading the most ... the way u write things...

i mean soo fast and bluntly ... i bow to your knowledge of RE in noida/gr. noida..

such main dil se :)

bro but u said that construction chalti rahegi toh log kaise rahenge .. itni mitti udti rahegi .. truucks aur machines ki pooon pooon...

i have an example to prove that people will still be living there... provided alteast bizli aur sewage ki facility ho...

that example is gaur grandeour in sec-119, it is next to almost 4-5 under contrcutsion builers like prateek, aprapaali, RG and adding to that a mast waala village called parthala and a sun saan area on back side of Unihomes...

still gaur grandeour main log reh rahe hain almost more than a year...

confusion thoda sa yeh hai ki gaur grandeour is built in a small plot of say 30acress and Gaur city in NE is a huge land bank....

may be Stellar Jeevan project meri baat pe khara utare ;) ... chota project ... maximum construction...
    CommentQuote
    a very innocent yet meaningful question

my friend.....buy a small piece of land....and avoid such flats

you will remember me for the rest of ur life

group housing and independant plot FAR is not same but over a period of time ur plot will eventually be allowed more construction

100 sq.mtr is good enough.....and can come within 70-80 lakhs in Many regions of NCR.....

buying a 3 bhk in 3.5 official FAR ...which usually will b close to 4 by bribing officlas...150 flats and 2 lifts...concrete jungle....40% loading......for 70 lakhs in a region like Noida which is going down hill is insanity

buy a small plot ...and enjoy the benfits of FAR

construct and design at ur own pace and quality....

for gods sake....avoid such flats if u r end user.....its getting worse

DISCLAIMER: The above advice must be for INVESTORS who are planning to buy SECOND property.

End user can't buy a plot at far away places and live there. At least I would not do that. Yes I would do it if I am going to invest in second property.
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 143 and 137 is not FAR AWAY ???
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib, why don't you give a disclaimer like VKumar ... so that we know that you are not Zohaib and there is absolutely no connection whatsoever.

Anyway, welcome back once again!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    Zohaib, why don't you give a disclaimer like VKumar ... so that we know that you are not Zohaib and there is absolutely no connection whatsoever.

Anyway, welcome back once again!

Yeh lo Ji,
    Phir Chala gaya..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Sector 143 and 137 is not FAR AWAY ???

Are 100 sq. mtr plot available for 70-80 lakhs in Sec 143 and 137 as mentioned by you?

"100 sq.mtr is good enough.....and can come within 70-80 lakhs in Many regions of NCR....."
    CommentQuote