Last updated: January 14 2018
1122 | Posts
139827 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amrapali Golf Homes, Greater Noida West

Hi ,

I want to invest in Amrapali Golf homes for the span of 2 yeras How is this project .Please provide your views

Moderator's Note

Amrapali Golf Homes in Noida Extension is one of the best project of Amrapali Group with luxurious home in a prime location with modern amenities and a comfortable lifestyle. Amrapali Golf Homes Noida Extension offers the best and the highest standard of living in all respects. Amrapali Golf Homes has excellent amenities such as Swimming pool, Kids pool, Gymnasium, Green club with Sports, Health, Open Amphitheatre, Auditorium, multi cuisine Restaurant, Leisure and Entertainment Facilities and surrounded with water bodies.
    Last edited July 8 2015, 04:28 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Re : Amrapali Golf Homes, Greater Noida West

Originally posted by tosarvesh View Post
    Hi ,

I want to invest in Amrapali Golf homes for the span of 2 yeras How is this project .Please provide your views
    The location of the project is very good. So for investment purpose it is very good. Moreover the possession for 1st phase will start from Jan 2015 so the construction is also goin at good pace. New tower Kingswood(Tower J) has been launched recently with rates of around 3600-3700 psqft. And if i am not wrong than jst in front of Golf homes a mall is coming up (Regalia Emporia) wose booking has also started.

Comment

Yes, i have given cheque for tower J kingswood yesterday.

Hope this is good investment in future as golf township is very rare in noida exten.

Comment

Location is good with decent construction speed...The only worry would be the construction quality,

i d booked at the rate 2120 and now the present rate is 3600-3700, which shows a decent return too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kapil706 View Post
          Yes, i have given cheque for tower J kingswood yesterday.

Hope this is good investment in future as golf township is very rare in noida exten.
          Which size flat did you book? And can you share at what price did u get?

Comment

3300 AI, 835sqft 5th floor park fACING

Comment

guys, i booked through a source in amrapali itself, official price list will be coming out tomorrow or day after sometime 3700/sqft less broker discount of 6 to 7%.

Let the price be out first. I will try to get your booking done after that.
              Do PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kapil706 View Post
                guys, i booked through a source in amrapali itself, official price list will be coming out tomorrow or day after sometime 3700/sqft less broker discount of 6 to 7%.

Let the price be out first. I will try to get your booking done after that.
                Do PM me.
                Hi Kapil, I have sent you a PM.

Comment

Look like fraud project

I heard from Investor clinic and many other builders that Price list will coming out on 13 Jan 2013 now its more than 10 days and no updates from any builders on this project.

If anybody know excat date when they will start booking share the details

If anyone has any update when exactly price list will be coming please share the details.

I feel this is fraud project just taking cheque from buyers
                  Last edited February 10 2016, 07:06 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Kapil - Please let me know if you have price list available or tell the broker who has price list available

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X