Hi ,

I want to invest in Amrapali Golf homes for the span of 2 yeras How is this project .Please provide your views

Moderator's Note

Amrapali Golf Homes in Noida Extension is one of the best project of Amrapali Group with luxurious home in a prime location with modern amenities and a comfortable lifestyle. Amrapali Golf Homes Noida Extension offers the best and the highest standard of living in all respects. Amrapali Golf Homes has excellent amenities such as Swimming pool, Kids pool, Gymnasium, Green club with Sports, Health, Open Amphitheatre, Auditorium, multi cuisine Restaurant, Leisure and Entertainment Facilities and surrounded with water bodies.
Read more
1064 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tosarvesh
    Hi ,

I want to invest in Amrapali Golf homes for the span of 2 yeras How is this project .Please provide your views

The location of the project is very good. So for investment purpose it is very good. Moreover the possession for 1st phase will start from Jan 2015 so the construction is also goin at good pace. New tower Kingswood(Tower J) has been launched recently with rates of around 3600-3700 psqft. And if i am not wrong than jst in front of Golf homes a mall is coming up (Regalia Emporia) wose booking has also started.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, i have given cheque for tower J kingswood yesterday.

Hope this is good investment in future as golf township is very rare in noida exten.
    CommentQuote
  • Location is good with decent construction speed...The only worry would be the construction quality,

i d booked at the rate 2120 and now the present rate is 3600-3700, which shows a decent return too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kapil706
    Yes, i have given cheque for tower J kingswood yesterday.

Hope this is good investment in future as golf township is very rare in noida exten.

Which size flat did you book? And can you share at what price did u get?
    CommentQuote
  • 3300 AI, 835sqft 5th floor park fACING
    CommentQuote
  • guys, i booked through a source in amrapali itself, official price list will be coming out tomorrow or day after sometime 3700/sqft less broker discount of 6 to 7%.

Let the price be out first. I will try to get your booking done after that.
    Do PM me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kapil706
    guys, i booked through a source in amrapali itself, official price list will be coming out tomorrow or day after sometime 3700/sqft less broker discount of 6 to 7%.

Let the price be out first. I will try to get your booking done after that.
    Do PM me.

Hi Kapil, I have sent you a PM.
    CommentQuote
  • Look like fraud project

I heard from Investor clinic and many other builders that Price list will coming out on 13 Jan 2013 now its more than 10 days and no updates from any builders on this project.

If anybody know excat date when they will start booking share the details

If anyone has any update when exactly price list will be coming please share the details.

I feel this is fraud project just taking cheque from buyers
    CommentQuote
  • Kapil - Please let me know if you have price list available or tell the broker who has price list available
    CommentQuote
  • hi

No price list out by builder till now Umesh Ji, brokers are picking up cheque at 3700 All Inclusive less discount. Inventory available as you want till it is officially launched.

Price list will be out any day from now.

Originally Posted by goelumesh
    Kapil - Please let me know if you have price list available or tell the broker who has price list available
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Member,

Could you pls give update for amrapali golf home Tower M7 .

Pls join with me those have booked on Tower M7 TO FORUM NAME "amrapali golf home Tower M7"
    CommentQuote
  • Is Amrapali Kingwood delay for 1 years

Hi ,
    IS anyone has news that Amprapali Kingwod which is new name of Gold Homes new towers delayed by 1 years.

If anyone know about price list and exact booking details please share the details

Thx
    UG
    CommentQuote
  • Golf Homes is very costly

I am getting deal 3625 psqft all inclusive after 6% discount from broker.
    Please let me know if anybody getting any better deal than that...thanks!:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • One can get a deal at 3450 All Inclusive.

I got it.....
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Kapil, are you getting 3450 (all inclusive) in Flexi or CLP plan.. Well I am also interested for this project.. Can you suggest from where i can get best rates?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote