Daily I am getting 2 to 3 message for for WTC is in techzone 1 10% aasured return, anyone have detail information about this project , please share.
Read more
137 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by RahulIndrapuram
    Daily I am getting 2 to 3 message for for WTC is in techzone 1 10% aasured return, anyone have detail information about this project , please share.

WTC (World Trade Center) Greater Noida is commercial project located at Techzone I, Greater Noida. This project offers furnished and unfurnished office space, technical lab and shop space. Furnished space available 350 sq ft to 1000 sq ft in 1st to 5th floor and unfurnished space available multiple of 500 sq ft in above 5th floor. Booking amount of World Trade Center Noida is 2 lacs and having three payment plans:

1. MERI INVESTMENT MERI MARZI-10% ASSURED RETURN
    2. DOWN PAYMENT-12% ASSURED RETURN
    3. FLEXI PAYMENT PLAN (50:25:25) -11% ASSURED RETURN.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Shailendra, which one of them is construction linked plan?

Originally Posted by shailendra27
    WTC (World Trade Center) Greater Noida is commercial project located at Techzone I, Greater Noida. This project offers furnished and unfurnished office space, technical lab and shop space. Furnished space available 350 sq ft to 1000 sq ft in 1st to 5th floor and unfurnished space available multiple of 500 sq ft in above 5th floor. Booking amount of World Trade Center Noida is 2 lacs and having three payment plans:

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IPNoida
    Hi Shailendra, which one of them is construction linked plan?

Its construction linked plan.
    CommentQuote
  • I checked details on their website today and looks like they don't have any construction linked plan. Here is what investment details PDF says about MERI INVESTMENT MERI MARZI-10% ASSURED RETURN plan.

INVESTMENT MERI MARZI KA.
    AB RETURN BHI MERI MARZI KA.
    with 10% p.a. Assured Return till possession
    + minimum monthly rental of Rs. 42/-+ p.s.ft.
    guaranteed for 3 years thereafter
    • Booking Amount: Rs. 2,00,000/-, complete 25% within 60 days and Balance
    payable in 5 half-yearly installments of 12.5% or above, rest at the time of possession

They taking 87.5% money in 2 and 1/2 years so its risky if they don't build on time. They should start construction linked plan also.

Anyway, check attachment for 3 plans details

Originally Posted by shailendra27

Its construction linked plan.
    CommentQuote
  • I went to the site

Originally Posted by IPNoida
    I checked details on their website today and looks like they don't have any construction linked plan. Here is what investment details PDF says about MERI INVESTMENT MERI MARZI-10% ASSURED RETURN plan.

INVESTMENT MERI MARZI KA.
    AB RETURN BHI MERI MARZI KA.
    with 10% p.a. Assured Return till possession
    + minimum monthly rental of Rs. 42/-+ p.s.ft.
    guaranteed for 3 years thereafter
    • Booking Amount: Rs. 2,00,000/-, complete 25% within 60 days and Balance
    payable in 5 half-yearly installments of 12.5% or above, rest at the time of possession

They taking 87.5% money in 2 and 1/2 years so its risky if they don't build on time. They should start construction linked plan also.

Anyway, check attachment for 3 plans details

I went to the site..2 buildings are already above 8th floor..work going on at good pace..ive already blocked one office..sounds good..research on WTC showed good results..worth spending your time and money on..
    CommentQuote
  • and i feel this is the only property which is coming with assured return on construction linked plan? correct if i am wrong.........
    CommentQuote
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by RahulIndrapuram View Post

and i feel this is the only property which is coming with assured return on construction linked plan? correct if i am wrong.........
    CommentQuote
  • Do they have any construction linked plan? I don't find it on their website and talked to a broker also who confirmed it

Originally Posted by smartsagar
    and i feel this is the only property which is coming with assured return on construction linked plan? correct if i am wrong.........
    CommentQuote
  • What was your rate and which size you booked?

Originally Posted by meanujsahni
    I went to the site..2 buildings are already above 8th floor..work going on at good pace..ive already blocked one office..sounds good..research on WTC showed good results..worth spending your time and money on..
    CommentQuote
  • wtcnoida.org .... Website is down because owner has exceeded his bandwidth !!

The are soooo cheap !!! :bab (5):
    CommentQuote
  • its not a construction linked plan but regular payments bifurcated over 30 months...my feeling is construction would be fast looking at the business plan they are working on...with their commitments to pay they will have to do the construction at a fast pace..I saw a project advertisement by AMR which highlights the fact that their building is close to upcoming WTC complex..plus spiretech has good bookings from NRI's and foreign investors due to favourable currency rate..So project should be sold despite slow real estate market in india..
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie, Zohaib and other members...whats your view about this project? Do you think its worth to invest 24lakh? I am going for site visit this Saturday to check current status but require second view also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IPNoida
    Cookie, Zohaib and other members...whats your view about this project? Do you think its worth to invest 24lakh? I am going for site visit this Saturday to check current status but require second view also.

Bhai

I really have no Idea about his project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Bhai

I really have no Idea about his project.

But I do see only 2-3 people with max 3-4 posts in iref pushing this project so much..! :)

As someone said, 90% in 2.5 years is too big risk. And it being in NE, how would it be leased?

For matter of fact, residents would go and occupy flats, once delivered on disputed land.

But I really have doubts about businesses moving on such disputed property.

Companies would open an office in NE in next 5-6 years ? Seriously ? LOL :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujshukla
    But I do see only 2-3 people with max 3-4 posts in iref pushing this project so much..! :)

As someone said, 90% in 2.5 years is too big risk. And it being in NE, how would it be leased?

For matter of fact, residents would go and occupy flats, once delivered on disputed land.

But I really have doubts about businesses moving on such disputed property.

Companies would open an office in NE in next 5-6 years ? Seriously ? LOL :bab (59):

Hi anuj , if I ask u to choose Alfa square vs wtc ?
    CommentQuote