Hello guyz

The draw was scheduled for today. Does anyone has any updates?

Please post the draw result.

Thanks
Nitin
Read more
591 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hey guys...I got a flat in mu2..I have financed the registration amt 80000 through pnb...I got a call from bank that when u will deposit 80000 to bank then only u will get the allotment letter. Is that correct guys
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dn1406
    Today I visited the MUII, where the flats has to be build.
    Currently there has nothing, not even roads.

Just adjacent there has already build flats which are part of previous schemes.
    I am uploading some pics for information

Thanks Buddy for these nice pics.... ;)
    CommentQuote
  • above shown pictures are for project no. BHS 10 not for BHS 16.

as of now, no-body knows where will come this project. Actually in GNA has lot of plots in sector MU II. Yesterday I also visit this place and met a guy of the project BHS 10, he told us the probability for this project is coming 2-3 kilometer away from this project, near a water Tanki and Ghodi-Bachheda Gaon.

Any-body knows? - is there any master plan of this project?
    and terms of payments?

also want to know the views of seniors - should I keep this flat or sell it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepakunique
    dear pals, one of my relative have also got flat in MU-II. yesterday some property dealer called him up and offered 3.5 lakh for his flat on ground floor. so those who have got flats should cheer that they have earned 3.5 lakh atleast.

Dear deepak,
    I am also a allotte of BHS16/2013. Can you give the number of property dealer No who offered you 3.5 lakhs premuim.
    CommentQuote
  • has anyone got the alotment letter yet???
    CommentQuote
  • please give me your cell no.
    CommentQuote
  • No correspondence from authority has been done so far to me also...please let all the successful applicants know if anyone receives any notification/allotment letter.
    CommentQuote
  • Refund

Any idea when refund would be given by authority to unsuccessful applicants...
    CommentQuote
  • From which date 45 days begin, when the successful applicants need to deposit the earnest money....anyone came with the exact figure how much needs to deposit to authority initially.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Doodieman
    From which date 45 days begin, when the successful applicants need to deposit the earnest money....anyone came with the exact figure how much needs to deposit to authority initially.

20% to be paid within 45 days. So if flat price is 7.5 lakh and you have deposited 80K.. so 1.45lakh (20% of 7.5 lakh-80K) to be deposited in any bank (bank name/address given in broucher)..

You need to fill challan copy and submit draft along with filled challan (3 copies). one copy (white) will remain with you (bank will give receipt with stamp). One copy will be sumbitted to authoriy (by bank) and one copy will remain with bank (for record purpose)
    CommentQuote
  • bhai kisi ko alotment letter mila kya? i had a word some days back and they said it would be dispatched by 15th or so..
    CommentQuote
  • I think, allotment Letters are NOT dispatched till now by Authority ..................
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    20% to be paid within 45 days. So if flat price is 7.5 lakh and you have deposited 80K.. so 1.45lakh (20% of 7.5 lakh-80K) to be deposited in any bank (bank name/address given in broucher)..

You need to fill challan copy and submit draft along with filled challan (3 copies). one copy (white) will remain with you (bank will give receipt with stamp). One copy will be sumbitted to authoriy (by bank) and one copy will remain with bank (for record purpose)

where we will get this challan copy? in bank where we deposited the form or from the authority we have to collect this challan copy?

Please clarify all.. thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • All banks have challans in counter/reception. Union Bank of INdia SEctor 62 Noida, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, Noida sector 18, HDFC bank Noida sector 18 etc etch..
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote