Hi Senior

Please advice is there any pre-launch of new project by ATS group in sector - zeta Greater noida ? If yes how is this project/location for investment ?

Thanks
Navin Sharma

Moderator's Note

ATS Dolce is one of the super luxurious apartments being developed by ATS Greens. The apartment is located at the heart of the city Noida. The project offers 3BHK and 4BHK apartments at a very competitive and affordable price. It is well planned and is being built with all modern amenities. It is situated at Sector Zeta 1 in Greater Noida. The project is located at a distance of 5 km from Pari Chowk (less than 10 minutes’ drive), a major landmark in Greater Noida. Knowledge Park (8 km) and Yamuna Expressway (11 km) are also within a convenient distance from the project. In addition, there are several schools, institutions, hospitals, and malls in close vicinity. The project is 55 km from Delhi Airport and 45 km from New Delhi railway station.
Read more
551 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They have no information, but OLX advert saying its 3800 BSP for CLP, way too high for this sector !!!
    CommentQuote
  • ATS in sector-Zeta? :eek2:

ATS SOFTLAUNCH GREATER NOIDA NEW PROJECT SECTOR ZETA - I
    PLOT OF 14 ACRE
    NEAR TO ASSOTECH, SPRINGFIELD APARTMENTS , GULMOHAR ESTATE AND AUTHORITY OFFICERS FLATS .
    Also close to omaxe connaugt place frm other side.
    Sizes : 1450 , 1850 , 2300 & 3000
    Rate : 3000/ per sq ft Down Payment
    3500/ per sq ft Const Link Plan
    Bkg : 5 lac
    CONST LINK PLAN 30 percent
    CommentQuote
  • is this a safe investment for th period of one year??????????????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapil22
    is this a safe investment for th period of one year??????????????

yes if metro works starts. Don't ask me when Metro will come. :D
    CommentQuote
  • But I now called on the given phone number and the salesgirl flatly told me that they are not going forward with this project !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by advitiyas
    But I now called on the given phone number and the salesgirl flatly told me that they are not going forward with this project !!

You mean ATS dropped the idea of launching this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    You mean ATS dropped the idea of launching this?

I think they are delaying the project, in this hard times they are trying to sell Yamuna xpressway??

Cookie Bhai, wat do u think of the Yamuna Xpress???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by advitiyas
    I think they are delaying the project, in this hard times they are trying to sell Yamuna xpressway??

Cookie Bhai, wat do u think of the Yamuna Xpress???

YEA will take time 5+.
    Even in YEA I see lots and lots of project are being Launched.

Only quality project will be winner.
    CommentQuote
  • cookie bhai i am talking about the soft launch of zeta one project.

We want to book a unit there for investment purpose.

Kindly suggest abt that project?????
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I visited ATS office on Saturday, As per them they will be launching this within 5-6 days.

Also they deal directly and there is no deal thru broker.

They are still not accepting any 5lac booking amount dont know why brokers are saying all this. Nobody have any information till now not even ATS marketing people.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapil22
    cookie bhai i am talking about the soft launch of zeta one project
    We want to book a unit there for investment purpose
    Kindly suggest abt that project?????

Kapil Bro

Honestly I am speechless. :(
    I have really no idea how would things pan out in Greater noida in future.
    Metro is the only hope but don't know how serious Guys are. :(
    CommentQuote
  • This is a Direct competitor to PRC and will effect its bookings.

Location if not better than PRC cannot be called poor.

Location is just 1 km away from OCP and next to roundabout and on main road near delta 3

(location is better than existing Purvanchal heights projects)

130 mtr expressway is in close promiximtiy

But sakipur village is at its backyard....but then a Pretty big village also within 100 mtrs from PRC as well

ATS Brand value is BETTER than Purvanchal

Past projects of ATS have come out better than Purvanchals

And if ATS too decides to maintain this project by itself....I would say...its better to buy in this project.

BUT AS END USE.....

Not as Investment..!!!!!!

Cookie dear.....your statement leaves me speechless ''Metro is the only hope but don't know how serious Guys are''

Its been a decade and we both know...its total crap....just to help builders

Technically no sane operator will think about operating it on the proposed route.

Lets be honest about it......Metro in Greater noida....FORGET ABOUT IT For next 10-12 years...
    CommentQuote
  • Is this project launched.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newbie2011
    Is this project launched.

Not yet officially launched.
    CommentQuote
  • Why should people go 50 km to greater noida, while they could get many in noida with 20-30% more. If looking for end use, how would person cope with travel cost & time while coming from GN.

Only appreciation in long term can be a possible call for buying in flat scheme in GN/YEW. In short term too difficult to recover even interest of money. My POV
    CommentQuote