Sort by :
Filter by :
- They have no information, but OLX advert saying its 3800 BSP for CLP, way too high for this sector !!!CommentQuote0Flag
- ATS in sector-Zeta? :eek2:
ATS SOFTLAUNCH GREATER NOIDA NEW PROJECT SECTOR ZETA - I
LOCATION : MAIN ROAD THREE SIDE OPEN
PLOT OF 14 ACRE
NEAR TO ASSOTECH, SPRINGFIELD APARTMENTS , GULMOHAR ESTATE AND AUTHORITY OFFICERS FLATS .
Also close to omaxe connaugt place frm other side.
Sizes : 1450 , 1850 , 2300 & 3000
Rate : 3000/ per sq ft Down Payment
3500/ per sq ft Const Link Plan
Bkg : 5 lac
CONST LINK PLAN 30 percentCommentQuote0Flag
- is this a safe investment for th period of one year??????????????CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kapil22is this a safe investment for th period of one year??????????????
yes if metro works starts. Don't ask me when Metro will come. :DCommentQuote0Flag
- But I now called on the given phone number and the salesgirl flatly told me that they are not going forward with this project !!CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by advitiyasBut I now called on the given phone number and the salesgirl flatly told me that they are not going forward with this project !!
You mean ATS dropped the idea of launching this?CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by cookieYou mean ATS dropped the idea of launching this?
I think they are delaying the project, in this hard times they are trying to sell Yamuna xpressway??
Cookie Bhai, wat do u think of the Yamuna Xpress???CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by advitiyasI think they are delaying the project, in this hard times they are trying to sell Yamuna xpressway??
Cookie Bhai, wat do u think of the Yamuna Xpress???
YEA will take time 5+.
Even in YEA I see lots and lots of project are being Launched.
Only quality project will be winner.CommentQuote0Flag
- cookie bhai i am talking about the soft launch of zeta one project.
We want to book a unit there for investment purpose.
Kindly suggest abt that project?????CommentQuote0Flag
I visited ATS office on Saturday, As per them they will be launching this within 5-6 days.
Also they deal directly and there is no deal thru broker.
They are still not accepting any 5lac booking amount dont know why brokers are saying all this. Nobody have any information till now not even ATS marketing people.
- Originally Posted by kapil22cookie bhai i am talking about the soft launch of zeta one project
We want to book a unit there for investment purpose
Kindly suggest abt that project?????
Honestly I am speechless. :(
I have really no idea how would things pan out in Greater noida in future.
Metro is the only hope but don't know how serious Guys are. :(CommentQuote0Flag
- This is a Direct competitor to PRC and will effect its bookings.
Location if not better than PRC cannot be called poor.
Location is just 1 km away from OCP and next to roundabout and on main road near delta 3
(location is better than existing Purvanchal heights projects)
130 mtr expressway is in close promiximtiy
But sakipur village is at its backyard....but then a Pretty big village also within 100 mtrs from PRC as well
ATS Brand value is BETTER than Purvanchal
Past projects of ATS have come out better than Purvanchals
And if ATS too decides to maintain this project by itself....I would say...its better to buy in this project.
BUT AS END USE.....
Not as Investment..!!!!!!
Cookie dear.....your statement leaves me speechless ''Metro is the only hope but don't know how serious Guys are''
Its been a decade and we both know...its total crap....just to help builders
Technically no sane operator will think about operating it on the proposed route.
Lets be honest about it......Metro in Greater noida....FORGET ABOUT IT For next 10-12 years...CommentQuote1Flag
- Is this project launched.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by newbie2011Is this project launched.
Not yet officially launched.CommentQuote0Flag
- Why should people go 50 km to greater noida, while they could get many in noida with 20-30% more. If looking for end use, how would person cope with travel cost & time while coming from GN.
Only appreciation in long term can be a possible call for buying in flat scheme in GN/YEW. In short term too difficult to recover even interest of money. My POVCommentQuote0Flag