This is just a eye opener for all those who brought or planning to buy a house based on the Metro Route.
Every builder says nowadays that METRO is proposed just next to there project but just check the below link to find the official version from METRO OFFICIAL :

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Greater-Noida-charts-own-Metro-route/450119

Neither Metro going from expressway to GNOIDA nor from sec 120/119/121 etc....

“The five more stations in Noida are planned at Sector-50, Sector-78, Sector-101, Sector-82, and Sector-92,” the official said.

Regrads,
Pramad
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pramad
    This is just a eye opener for all those who brought or planning to buy a house based on the Metro Route.
    Every builder says nowadays that METRO is proposed just next to there project but just check the below link to find the official version from METRO OFFICIAL :

]http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Greater-Noida-charts-own-Metro-route/450119/

“The five more stations in Noida are planned at Sector-50, Sector-78, Sector-101, Sector-82, and Sector-92,” the official said.

Regrads,
    Pramad

Builders are selling the flat based on proposed metro route...ppl are buying based on proposed metro route but i dont see any comment on this thread....

Builders are selling the flat based on proposed metro route...ppl are buying based on proposed metro route but i dont see any comment on this thread....

CommentQuote
  • I agree with pramad's concern.. He has the right idea to start an exclusive thread for metro related discussion..

One reason for the inactivity of this thread could be .. ppl have become sick of the metro proposal discussions on other threads..

I saw an ad from atrish builder in the newspaper today.. where the have shown the propsed map of metro as per the news item posted by pramad
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pramad

THEIR ARe THREE EXLUSIVE THREADS AND ZILLIONS OF THREADS THAT DISCUSS THE METRO.... WHY DO YOU WANA START EVERY THING AGAIN
    CommentQuote
  • exact sanctioned report's screenshot of Noida-GN metro

Pramad, you are right but not exactly right. The exact noida-GN metro route which is to be constructed till 2012 does not have 75,76 or full 78 in its route. If u can arrange to see full heavy report, you'll find that the line is extending from city center just beside the irrigration drain and following the irrigation drain area (as elevated metro in the green belt adjacent to irrigation-drain/naala and about 29 km long route). This will go from sect-50 adjacent to alok vihar etc but will not be towards 75,76. Though because of next station as 101 (marked as tobe Golf course of authority in noida plan), this will be diagonally adjacent to one corner of 78.
    You can validate it in 27th march property paper's article on times of india. It says in bold, this is the only plan in near future which is approved.

I managed to arrange a screnshot of the actual report which I am attaching , though the report is quite large in size and in about 26 pdfs. I could not have those reports but have a screenshot....

Originally Posted by pramad

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Greater-Noida-charts-own-Metro-route/450119

Regrads,
    Pramad
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aagarwal
    Pramad, you are right but not exactly right. The exact noida-GN metro route which is to be constructed till 2012 does not have 75,76 or full 78 in its route. If u can arrange to see full heavy report, you'll find that the line is extending from city center just beside the irrigration drain and following the irrigation drain area (as elevated metro in the green belt adjacent to irrigation-drain/naala and about 29 km long route). This will go from sect-50 adjacent to alok vihar etc but will not be towards 75,76. Though because of next station as 101 (marked as tobe Golf course of authority in noida plan), this will be diagonally adjacent to one corner of 78.
    You can validate it in 27th march property paper's article on times of india. It says in bold, this is the only plan in near future which is approved.

I managed to arrange a screnshot of the actual report which I am attaching , though the report is quite large in size and in about 26 pdfs. I could not have those reports but have a screenshot....

Then there will be only one station 101/ 78 in place of two separate station 78 and 101 after 50. It will contradict the prposed sations at 50,78,101,82,92 ???????
    CommentQuote
  • As per my knowledge, there will be only one station at 101 which is diagonal adjacent to 78. So there is no picture of another station in 78.

Originally Posted by amitagrawal2k2
    Then there will be only one station 101/ 78 in place of two separate station 78 and 101 after 50. It will contradict the prposed sations at 50,78,101,82,92 ???????
    CommentQuote
  • As is there is an existing metro station very near to sector50. I dont think Noida authorities will be in a hurry for a new metro setup. All this buzz is from the builders I believe.
    CommentQuote