Gaursons new project on 130 mtr road...GAUR ATULYAM...on road..next to supertech czar project....high rise....good discount.... And low BSP.

All incl. Price will be more or less same as yamuna exp. Flat rates.

Considering the low cost and fairly decent location....and name of gaursons.

This COULD be a End user based product..for someone who is ok with gnoida...for CLP payment....delivery 4-5 yrs.

Liveability around 6-7 yrs.

Loading also seems less fron the info i recd.

Dont have official details.

I was told on msg today that 4 bhk is approx 40 lakhs all incl...of course super area around 1700 sq.ft.....but what will be interesting will be loading
Read more
427 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Has anyone here invested in Gaur Atulyam?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tough guy
    I agree, that location is big factor , But you can take an example of Shubhkamna lords, Location is good but the construction status you know i suppose, Builder reputation is also a big factor in my opinion. No offense, My knowledge is nothing in front of you.:)

May be Arihant is not a big brand like Gaur... but.. its quality is better than Gaur.

aur kya chahiye aapko?
    CommentQuote
    I agree, that location is big factor , But you can take an example of Shubhkamna lords, Location is good but the construction status you know i suppose, Builder reputation is also a big factor in my opinion. No offense, My knowledge is nothing in front of you.:)

This example is not quite relevant here.. Shubhkamna has not delivered anything and just keeps buying land (and all their projects are lagging behind in terms of construction pace)

Arihant on the other hand has already delivered reasonably satisfactorily in Gzb (example - Crossings) and their Arden project in GNW is on track and has reached advanced stage of construction.

If builder brand only would have been the decisive factor then why isnt ATS Paradiso in GN priced same as ready to move in projects on noida expressway? Its a superb project in my view... but again location is pulling down the rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    This example is not quite relevant here.. Shubhkamna has not delivered anything and just keeps buying land (and all their projects are lagging behind in terms of construction pace)

Arihant on the other hand has already delivered reasonably satisfactorily in Gzb (example - Crossings) and their Arden project in GNW is on track and has reached advanced stage of construction.

If builder brand only would have been the decisive factor then why isnt ATS Paradiso in GN priced same as ready to move in projects on noida expressway? Its a superb project in my view... but again location is pulling down the rates.

I am not opposing you, but i dint said that builder reputation is the decisive, what i said its also a big factor..
    so what about this project isnt it able to return a good benefit after 3-4 years??? plz suggest..
    CommentQuote
  • Anyways the 2 lac discount is ended and its confirmed... It means Gaursons already sold 150 units..
    CommentQuote
    I am not opposing you, but i dint said that builder reputation is the decisive, what i said its also a big factor..
    so what about this project isnt it able to return a good benefit after 3-4 years??? plz suggest..

perhaps Zohaib bhai might be able to better advise .. but as far as i know, sectors such as omicron in GN dont have any such great trigger which would cause any huge appreciation

but yes this project might be good if someone wants to buy a flat for self use 5-6 yrs down the line and without taking a loan
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Experts,

I have a budget around 30L for 2BHK.
    Earlier I was looking for RTM flats in GN to save my Noida rent and got some deals in chi-phi sector in this budget.
    However, my motivation is investment for 3-4yrs with expectation of good returns.
    Now, I am thinking that instead of going for RTM, I can go for Gaur-Omicron project which saves my home loan interest and may give good returns down the line of 4yrs.

What do you think is good decision--
    Going for RTM flat in chi-phi
    or
    Invest in some soft launch good builder project like Gaur

Really appreciated your help....
    CommentQuote
  • My LAST comment on this thread.....

This project is ONLY for End uses who are aware of pros and cons of GNoida in ground reality and are willing to live there after 5 yrs....and going to pay in CLP without loan

It also a rather "risky" (considering fate of nearly all flat projects in gnoida) investment oppurtunity who are SHORT term investor.....who manage best possoble discount and best possible unit and sell it within the the first possible oppurtunity ( usually 12 months or 30% payment).
    If you select bad unit or take loan for investment....u will get stuck.
    Even witg above in mind.....its a high risk investment...as demand for flats in main gnoida is very low.

Lastly....if u have decided to take a plunge inspite of risks...and want to sell and move on asap...and gain fron short tern investment...... dONOT buy bigger units..... But BEST located small 3 bhk or 2 bhk unit.
    Gnoida is a MIG market
    Keep that in mind....the profile of future buyer

Long term rakha is flat ko for investment......say goodbye to ur profits....

Baaki jisko jo iccha ho wkh karey....
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib,

does that mean it is a not worth project to go even in case I have holding capacity of 3-4 years??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
    Found other details here Gaur Atulyam Greater Noida Omicron Gaur Atulyam

Tough guy were you able to get discount .. I tried very hard to get parking discount but I am not getting it anywhere now ... I called sales office and they also confirmed that discount is not available any more
    ... bulk booking discount ke chakar me baithe rahe aur car parking bhi gaya :bab (55)::bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pchawla
    Tough guy were you able to get discount .. I tried very hard to get parking discount but I am not getting it anywhere now ... I called sales office and they also confirmed that discount is not available any more
    ... bulk booking discount ke chakar me baithe rahe aur car parking bhi gaya :bab (55)::bab (38):

This is what i have told before... IREF me bohot milenge jo kharid na kuch nai bas discounts announce karenge and dusro ko broker bol k gali denge.... Those losers got new trend group booking... Bhai maine kaha tha apna apna dekho.. try to get best discount initially, ab to parking discounts nai raha, Try to get other discounts... If you still interested..
    CommentQuote
  • Look stay away from those guys who are just creating those fake hypes for group booking, I am also working in real estate, But I am here not for advertise my self i ma here for just increase m knowledge. So as per my view stop go behind those group booking hypes, And try to get some fair and better deal ..
    Best of luck
    CommentQuote
    Look stay away from those guys who are just creating those fake hypes for group booking, I am also working in real estate, But I am here not for advertise my self i ma here for just increase m knowledge. So as per my view stop go behind those group booking hypes, And try to get some fair and better deal ..
    Best of luck

As u are working in real estate then u have adequate knowledge in RM.
    Have u invested in this project or still luking the trend of this thread?
    CommentQuote
  • Ankit ji Don't worry. There are numbers of buses in Q. I am waiting for 'Arihant Valley' BUS.
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting old rate & 1.95 parking. 4% discount on form. This is for today only. kya karoon?? YES or NO???
    CommentQuote