Dear friends / seniors

i need urgent suggestion from you guys

i invested in a plot in orris curiocity 150 sqyards almost 1.5 years back.

Township was initially very good and was 200 acres, complete layout was amazing when i booked.

There were 7 wonders of world theme in it where they bring miniatures of the wounders, a large golf course.

Well nothing is there now, front part 100 acres sold to ats, layout changed completely, no theme at all now, builder send one sided bba in 2 copies after a lot of pressure which i signed and returned to them, they never sent me my copy back giving me excuse of builder waiting for new regulatory bill guidelines and will incorporate that.

Finally they are telling me there is problem with farmers and authority.

Please suggest what can i do now.

I invested 23300/sqyard and paid 30% already.

I have 3 options

1. Withdraw my booking and get money back with no interest after 2 months
2. Shift to green bay 150 sqyrd plot which is 90% complete and complete payment will go very quickly, my purpose is investment and i dont want to live there.
3. Shift to flat scheme of golf homes with orris.

Any other suggestion is welcome.
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys , pls respond
    CommentQuote
  • Ask them what rate they can give u in greenbay for plot and apartment. it shd be the rate prevailing when u booked the curiocity

Evaluate before investing....
    CommentQuote
  • greenbay location is much better than curiocity. my freind invested in golf homes when the rate were 2450 bsp u shd get that rate and they have taken all approvals for that june 14 would be bhumi pojan

CommentQuote
  • exercise option 1. it is a no-brainer.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arseman
    Dear friends / seniors

i need urgent suggestion from you guys

i invested in a plot in orris curiocity 150 sqyards almost 1.5 years back.

Township was initially very good and was 200 acres, complete layout was amazing when i booked.

There were 7 wonders of world theme in it where they bring miniatures of the wounders, a large golf course.

Well nothing is there now, front part 100 acres sold to ats, layout changed completely, no theme at all now, builder send one sided bba in 2 copies after a lot of pressure which i signed and returned to them, they never sent me my copy back giving me excuse of builder waiting for new regulatory bill guidelines and will incorporate that.

Finally they are telling me there is problem with farmers and authority.

Please suggest what can i do now.

I invested 23300/sqyard and paid 30% already.

I have 3 options

1. Withdraw my booking and get money back with no interest after 2 months
    2. Shift to green bay 150 sqyrd plot which is 90% complete and complete payment will go very quickly, my purpose is investment and i dont want to live there.
    3. Shift to flat scheme of golf homes with orris.

Any other suggestion is welcome.

Why you invested in greater noida if your purpose is investment then you must invested in noida because appreciation in noida is more as compare to greater noida..Withdrawn your money and invest in some reputed builder....
    CommentQuote
  • If i shift to greenbay they will shift with same price as of my booking in curiocity but outflow is almost complete.
    CommentQuote
  • see greenbay plot possession may be given in a year. after this u have to build construction over it with i 3 yrs otherwise there will be penalty. you may invest in golf homes it will take at least 4yrs to complete cons.
    you may also take ur money and invest in one bhk at noida expressway which should be come up within that budget if u may ignore 2 yrs of interest. i know it wont be easy reselling curiocity this time

CommentQuote
  • Its a blessing in disguise. You can wait out the uncertainty in greater noida while curiocity gets resolved. Money back you can get anytime. Going for greenbay would put all money at risk. See differential risk in greenbay and curiocity is very low compared to broadbase risk for all of YEW, right?
    CommentQuote
  • Status of curiocity

Can you let me know what you did for this. I have a plot here and am trying to figure out if I can cancel my booking without paying any penalty
    CommentQuote
  • We invested in Curiocity150 sq yards plot in June 13. On our recent visit in Jun15 we witnessed that the site that was shown to us has been taken away by ATS, there is no site office or banner of Orris anywhere. When we spoken to Orris Sr Manager CRM, we were told we can exit with 100% refund of our money. Now they are refusing to refund and trying to shift us to Greenbay or other projects in Gurgaon. We are now going ahead with a legal case against them for fraud and deficiency in service and unfair trade practice. If we have more such victims then we will have a stronger case against Orris.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • tusharg9 months ago
      Request you to share your case status. I am also stuck in this project :(
  • Hi there,

Is there any CurioCity group who is fighting against for refunds/interests?

I like to be part of such group as I am also going for legal case against Orris. But not aware is there any such group created.

CommentQuote
  • I would like to join you guys if you are filing a case. Let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm also Orris curiosity victim can anyone suggest me what can be done to recover money
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

I have also invested in Curiocity and have been requesting for refund with interest from long. Anyone successful in getting their refund? Any group interested in filing the case
    CommentQuote