Gulshan Bellina by Gulshan Group Noida Extension

Last updated: October 11 2018
105 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Gulshan Bellina by Gulshan Group Noida Extension

Booked a flat in Bellina last month
    Do we have a running whatsapp group for this project.

Comment

• psrivastava
      psrivastava commented
      Editing a comment
      I have also booked a flat in Bellina long back. Did you find any Whatsapp group for this project

• psrivastava
      psrivastava commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you find any whatsapp group for Bellina buyers

Hello all,
    I am planning to book a flat in Gulshan Ballina. I am looking to buy a 3 BHK. I found the project is bit congested but their flats are very spacious and with least loading compared to others. Also, I found they are the first builder to give all the details as per RERA guidelines (carpet area, penalty clause etc.) but seeing the reviews in this forum I am not getting much confidence to go ahead. Please suggest should I go ahead with Gulshan or not?
    Last edited June 4 2017, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• alim42
      alim42 commented
      Editing a comment
      My suggestion to you:
      1. Different people have different opinions, preferences and perspectives. Better you identify your needs and based on that try to find a property
      2. If you are ready to wait for at least 2 years, you are getting the inventory of your choice and you are ok with the location, you should go for belina
      3. When you buy a park facing unit, it hard matters whether its open from the sides.
      4. When i went their, my only concern was, there is no gape in between the towers. Then i compared it with other projects, Eros Sampoornam, casa green, panchsheel, hawelia, galaxy vega, samridhi. they all are the same.
      5. Its not consisted, Park area is bigger than any other project.
      6. There is gape between left, right and center towers
      7. look for the essantials. if you are getting those, then other things becomes secondry.
      8. you won't get all anywhere. I am telling you from my experience. i have been there for 3.5 month to search a flat of my choice. you will see cons everywhere. this is your call to decide which project is fulfilling most of your filters

one more thing i did not see the gulshans 3bhk size so not sure if the floor plan is good or bad. but verify yourself.

sjhamp pls ask gulshan guy why they scrapped their project "gulshan homez" in noida extn, as per my knowledge.

what was the dispute & how did it resolve? Do buyers of last project get their money back with interest?
    kindly confirm and share with forum mates.

Comment

• sjhamp
      sjhamp commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not sure what Gulshan did in their previous project i.e. Gulshan iHomez but they have required approvals for Gulshan Bellina....

• Ash0007
      Ash0007 commented
      Editing a comment
      Glushan ikebana...and viavante is good.....but if u talk about bellina then i dont like this project at all...but if u like this project and want to gohead then i suggest 1330 size is worst dont go very bad....dont go park facing choose road facing only....project her side se dhaka hua hai.....except 1330 all size are fine

Anyone can add me to the whats app group? booked a unit a week ago.

Comment

This is a dead group. Guys I am opening a new whatsapp group and creating a facebook page. Looks like no one from old group is active now.
      Send me your numbers one to one whosoever interested.

Comment

• psrivastava
        psrivastava commented
        Editing a comment
        how to send number to join group?

Personal Information
      Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

• alim42
        alim42 commented
        Editing a comment
        is this for me? i did not disclose anything

• MANOJa
        MANOJa commented
        Editing a comment
        This is a general Warning .

Hi Senior Members,

I am planning to buy a 2+1 Unit flat in Noida Extension and have no idea about the builders reputation here. I have seen Cherry County, Exotica and Arden but they are over my budget.

In middle range properties, I have seen Nirala Aspire, Nirala Estate(In resale), Ajnara Le Garden & SKA Green. Kindly need your suggestion on this.

Also suggest some other good projects which I can opt for.

Note:- Need to shift in 3-4 months.
      Last edited August 14 2017, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• alim42
        alim42 commented
        Editing a comment
        Agar ready to move me jana h to eros sampoornam is a good option. and if you can wait then samridhi and gulshan are good. you can also think about casa green but a little inside then others.

• dheerajg77
        dheerajg77 commented
        Editing a comment
        No point of investment here. Dumping ground started

What is the status of Land Approval?

There is no update regarding this project on Greater Noida Authority Page
      Last edited October 11 2018, 02:42 PM. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X