Wah .. musical healing project .. LOLzz ! :bab (59): ;)
Attachments:
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Lol
    CommentQuote
  • what's the eligibility to book a flat there?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohitmishra
    what's the eligibility to book a flat there?

you should have composed at least 10 original songs .. to be eligible to book a flat there ! ;)
    :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Yani Anu Malik cant buy here ;)

Sent from my SM-T211 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • musical healing project - This must be a new technique that will run buyers crazy for it.. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Is this project from ABA corp.. ie the one who has constructed .. Orange county, Olive County, Cherry County ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Johny123
    Is this project from ABA corp.. ie the one who has constructed .. Orange county, Olive County, Cherry County ??

No.

When i went to cheery county office, i could see the upcoming projects as "Coco county" and one more.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by busmissed222
    Wah .. musical healing project .. LOLzz ! :bab (59): ;)

Muscial healing?? Nodbody will understand what this would mean.
    Timely delivery healing will be much much better - this is top requirement if we are talking about any healing in real estate
    CommentQuote
  • yeah...

anybody pls let me know how to make the default font / color of post while posting .. as I donot see this option in User profile ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chatwithashu
    Hi, this seems quite interesting and considering he same I dropped an enquiry with property guru, the broker there. They have told me that the project is rhythm based means every there therein will have some connection with music and their entrace itself has a huge guitar embedded. Main entrances in their tower will be also bearing unique shape most like in the form of musical instuments. Their clubhouse will be hosting the musical therapy chamber, which in turn shall be healing the ailed organs of the body. I was given the example of pulmonary blockages, the most common heart diseases other than usual disorders.
    The next thing which felt impressive to me is that they have availed 10-80-10 scheme from a government bank.
    The rate I got is 3000 for middle floors(park plc extra) in construction link plan.
    The location of the same as briefed to me is opposite to farm houses by gaurs, worth 18-20 crores.
    They have will be taking me for site visit in first week of 2015. Lets see, if it is worth considering as a first concept based project of noida extension.

ashu ji .. i had seen u in patel neo town FB page .. have u left PATEL and joined this new builder kya ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chatwithashu
    i believe, you are getting me as someone known to you.:bab (59):

haha koi nahin .. carry on Ashu bhai .. i saw ur IREF profile pic which u changed few mins back :)
    CommentQuote
  • Yeh aashu ji pehle Patel ke saath the...woh beechare kuch nahi kar rahe site pe itne saaloon se.

Ab rhythm county ke saath aa gaye hain

Sent from my Lenovo A850
    CommentQuote
  • Ashu ji ki dhappa ho gayi

Sent from my SM-T211 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Happy new year aashu ji :)
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone booked in this project ? I met the developer at Time Property Expo yesterday. They are offering possession by early 2018 with rate of 3400 in CLP. In this, they will also pay back @10 psf per month for 30 months.. similar to a subvention scheme.

The whole music concept etc was not really a selling point for me.. they have named the towers as pop, jazz etc, swimming pool is in shape of a piano ! Not sure if any buyer will be attracted to this musical theme and if i really adds any value. I am just looking at the other factors.
    CommentQuote