Gaur City 7th avenue is a new project and its part of Gaur city 2.Gaur City 7th avenue is having 40 floor and its the tallest project of Noida Extension.

Tentative Sizes : 1000 sq ft,1200 sq ft,1400 sq ft,1600 sq ft

Features:

(1)Gaur City 7th avenue has sizes of 2BHK,3BHK&4BHK

(2)Large open space for parks,kids play area and public parking.

(3)The master planned has been done by rsp singapore

(4)Banquets hall

(5)Wi Fi enabled complex

(6)Shopping complex, schools etc.

(7)Timely possession with penalty clause.

Corporate Office
Gaur Biz Park
Plot No-1 , Abhay Khand II
Indirapuram
Read more
107 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Moderators pls ban these adds of brokers citing their numbers
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur city 7th avenue - Gaur city 1

Gaur city 7th avenue is the part of Gaur city -1,its not the part of Gaur City -2.

Gaur city 7th avenue have 2 bhk only,i called them,they are saying they don't have 3-4 bhk as of now.

Location is good,rates are lil bit higher,it's 40 floor building,so gaursons will be able to deliver on time or not,it's is a big question ......
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur city 7th avenue Price List

Prices are very high,thread shows people are interested in this 7th avenue.

Yesterday visited the site,location is perfect but pricing is a big big concern..

Is it worth investing in this project at this high price ?

Project is good for end use but as per investment point of view what's the scope?
    CommentQuote
  • is there some inaugral discount available from builder side?how much is total discount on form available?
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur City 7th avenue in Gaur City 1

250 Rs/Sq Ft inaugural discount is there
    CommentQuote
  • How is the project response ? Any takers at such high rates . Pls suggest.

May be good for end use but 40 floors is really bothering me.
    CommentQuote
  • seniors... Is it advisable to book in soft launch ?
    CommentQuote
  • Has Gaur lost the market interest. Why there is no buzz about 7th avenue.

Itna sannata kyu he bhai?
    CommentQuote
  • Is there anyon who has booked the flat in 7th avenue?I am planning to book there in coming days.
    plz advise.
    CommentQuote
  • If you agree with my advice then, I will say not book in gaur city specially 7th avenue, 1st and 6th avenue. Reason is these three avenues are the closest to the hindon river (100 meters) and these avenues come under the flood plain of hindon. Builder has actually do the encroachment on Hindon river bed area. Villagers have already filed the case in court. Also, after 4 murti goal chakkar, there is no DAM (BAANDH) has been constructed in the side of hindon river as, it happens on the other side of gaur chakkar. BEWARE..... Today or tomorrow; this will be landed to illegal construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajyouradmir
    If you agree with my advice then, I will say not book in gaur city specially 7th avenue, 1st and 6th avenue. Reason is these three avenues are the closest to the hindon river (100 meters) and these avenues come under the flood plain of hindon. Builder has actually do the encroachment on Hindon river bed area. Villagers have already filed the case in court. Also, after 4 murti goal chakkar, there is no DAM (BAANDH) has been constructed in the side of hindon river as, it happens on the other side of gaur chakkar. BEWARE..... Today or tomorrow; this will be landed to illegal construction.

Interesting!! does that mean entire GC is illegal ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any update ??

Guys,

Any update on this or still under cold burner?

CommentQuote
    If you agree with my advice then, I will say not book in gaur city specially 7th avenue, 1st and 6th avenue. Reason is these three avenues are the closest to the hindon river (100 meters) and these avenues come under the flood plain of hindon. Builder has actually do the encroachment on Hindon river bed area. Villagers have already filed the case in court. Also, after 4 murti goal chakkar, there is no DAM (BAANDH) has been constructed in the side of hindon river as, it happens on the other side of gaur chakkar. BEWARE..... Today or tomorrow; this will be landed to illegal construction.

Such trolls should better be eliminated from forums.
    CommentQuote
  • Plan Sanctioned , will get allotment letter

Hi,

Just to update, I got SMS that plan got sanctioned and second demand is raised.

Regards
    P.
    CommentQuote

Yes...7 towers of Gaur city 6th avenue demolished today by authority :(
    CommentQuote