Hi
Today's supplement to Economic Times has an article which claimed that Eros group has also acquired a GHP in Noida Extension. Is any forum member having more information on this?
Read more
Reply
1110 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There's a hoarding on DND while you go to Noida which says.....
    Eros coming soon to Noida Ext.

    Another option for those interested in Noida Ext.

    Also, there's a corporate offer floating in our office for the new Gaur project, again coming in Noida Ext., this should be out in 1st week of August.
    CommentQuote
  • Can u send details of the project? Eros as a builder has a decent history.
    CommentQuote
  • I have no further details. You can get their contact number from their site and get more details.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • as per topfloor article only eros bought land but not DLF.
    Pl.confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • Another confirmation on EROS project, they are hiring people for this project.

    "A leader in construction and real estate for over 50 years. Our projects include large residential townships, prestigious commercial complexes and new age shopping malls. We also have a significant presence in the Hospitality and Entertainment industries. To implement our ambitious projects, we are looking for key professionals in our up coming multistoried Group housing project consisting of 3500 Flats (approx) in Noida-Extension"

    http://www.careerage.com/dispjob.php?file=/20100527/21069cc13b2c86194b8373d34815f24a.html
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luckyguy2k9
    Another confirmation on EROS project, they are hiring people for this project.

    "A leader in construction and real estate for over 50 years. Our projects include large residential townships, prestigious commercial complexes and new age shopping malls. We also have a significant presence in the Hospitality and Entertainment industries. To implement our ambitious projects, we are looking for key professionals in our up coming multistoried Group housing project consisting of 3500 Flats (approx) in Noida-Extension"

    http://www.careerage.com/dispjob.php?file=/20100527/21069cc13b2c86194b8373d34815f24a.html


    guys itz gread news, pls share more information on teh same

    Rinks
    CommentQuote
  • Well personally I dont think its a great news, almost all builders are building a township or 4000 or 5000 flat in Noida extension. Looks like supply will be very very huge. It would have been better if the projects were developed in phases spreading over a period of 10 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luckyguy2k9
    Another confirmation on EROS project, they are hiring people for this project.

    "A leader in construction and real estate for over 50 years. Our projects include large residential townships, prestigious commercial complexes and new age shopping malls. We also have a significant presence in the Hospitality and Entertainment industries. To implement our ambitious projects, we are looking for key professionals in our up coming multistoried Group housing project consisting of 3500 Flats (approx) in Noida-Extension"

    http://www.careerage.com/dispjob.php?file=/20100527/21069cc13b2c86194b8373d34815f24a.html


    guys any update on Eros group

    Rinks
    CommentQuote
  • It seems Eros has decided to go to YEA instead of Noida Extn.
    Guys let look at YEA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    It seems Eros has decided to go to YEA instead of Noida Extn.
    Guys let look at YEA.


    Munish,

    your message in not clear.

    YEA????

    Rinks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rinks2010
    Munish,

    your message in not clear.

    YEA????

    Rinks


    Intended sarcasm due to lack of response
    CommentQuote
  • Eros is coming... Today Saw hoarding of it.. Saying

    Jaadi mein chook mat jaana... 2/3 BR apartment in Noida Extension.

    It's Near some where near Nirala Estate.

    SMS 'EROS' to 56677.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by new805
    Eros is coming... Today Saw hoarding of it.. Saying

    Jaadi mein chook mat jaana... 2/3 BR apartment in Noida Extension.

    It's Near some where near Nirala Estate.

    SMS 'EROS' to 56677.


    right guys, i have also seen hoarding near Aashram (Maharani Bagh), Delhi

    I have sent msg as mentioned on the hoarding and waiting for response.

    apart from this also heard that below builders are coming shortly within aug'10 in Noid Extn.

    1) Mahagun
    2) EROS
    3) Gulshan Homes
    4) Panchsheel

    Rinks
    CommentQuote
  • panchsheel ?

    rinks...panchsheel is already there ..........
    Originally Posted by Rinks2010
    right guys, i have also seen hoarding near Aashram (Maharani Bagh), Delhi

    I have sent msg as mentioned on the hoarding and waiting for response.

    apart from this also heard that below builders are coming shortly within aug'10 in Noid Extn.

    1) Mahagun
    2) EROS
    3) Gulshan Homes
    4) Panchsheel

    Rinks
    CommentQuote