Hi,

Looking at the past track record of the builder ... this could be an impressive one .. !

Spread over 18 acres, Stellar Jeevan is extremely well located next to FNG Express way at Sector 1, popularly called Noida Extension, Greater Noida, and is barely 10 minutes drive from Fortis Hospital, Noida and Delhi-Ghaziabad National Highway-24.

Stellar Jeevan by Stellar Group in Greater Noida West, Sector 1

3 Side open apartments
Convenient location
Spectacular views from each apartment
State of art architecture
Club house & community facilities
Back up DG Power for apartments
Fresh air and natural light to brighten each room
Reserved car parking for each apartment in Open / Basement / Stilt
Intercom facility in each apartment connected to security gate
Piped gas supply
Read more
1871 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Though the name is so middle class but developer is quite experiencede and cash rich. They also have a co op bank and quite a few comercial proj in sec 62.
    CommentQuote
  • impressive group leadership ..

Stellar Group

Ravi Mohan Sethi
    Chairman, is the promoter of the Group and has over 13 years of experience in the real estate industry. A former Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer, while in Government, Mr. Sethi held key senior positions in the bureaucracy including MD, Uttar Pradesh Financial Corporation; Director, Ministry of Industry etc. He is a Hubert H. Humphrey Fellow (Boston University) and holds an MA in Political Science from Allahabad University

Himanshu Mathur Director, has been with the Group since its inception. He previously worked with a State owned Public Finance Institution (PICUP) and the Noida Development Authority. Prior to that he practiced as a Chartered Accountant, including handling IPOs for two companies. He has over 25 years of financial experience

Akshay Mohan Sethi Director, has returned to the Group after working as a strategy consultant at McKinsey & Company in their New York office and prior to that working as an analyst at the World Bank in Washington D.C. He holds an MBA from University of Chicago, and an Industrial Engineer degree from Bangalore University
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Trialsurvey.....so many projects in Noida Extn...good times for people with small budget...

Can you please post a google map showing these projects and important landnarks like roadsm goal chakkar, CR etc.? I tried wikimapia but nothi is availble. it will be of great help to everyone....

Thanks again........
    CommentQuote
  • Basant - Actually from the map he posted, this project seems to be near Supertech EV. Golchakkar is visible in the map.

To itne saare projects ke aane se rates kum honge ki nahin?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Devdas
    Basant - Actually from the map he posted, this project seems to be near Supertech EV. Golchakkar is visible in the map.

To itne saare projects ke aane se rates kum honge ki nahin?

Where is map bhai? I cant see it......
    CommentQuote
  • Are Bhai..... this is a map given by a builder for his project, always "not to scale", no North line and surely designed to miguide buyers.

It is for this reason, i requested for a google map. i am waiting for that....
    CommentQuote
  • lo one more price increase even before ncrpb approval .. whats goin on !!!

Payment Plans
    CLP
    Rs. 2,550/-
    per sq. ft.
    Flexi Plan
    Rs. 2,450/-
    per sq.ft.
    DPP
    Rs. 2,375/-
    per sq.ft.

CLP was 2500 just 10 days back .. prices revised on 26-12-2011 !
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please let me now how can I get the booking done with all the possible discounts and broker discount? I'm a newbie and looking for own use of flat. Please mail me the details on my gmail id
    CommentQuote
  • Stellar is going to launch Stellar Springs after elections in Noida extension

Good location and Top builder in Noida

Price will be High for sure when NE matter is resolved....but in coming months Loan rates will be low....you can earn interest in FDs with ur ready cash...so overall ...you will not lose much by waiting.

I suggest Wait.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Stellar is going to launch Stellar Springs after elections in Noida extension

Good location and Top builder in Noida

Price will be High for sure when NE matter is resolved....but in coming months Loan rates will be low....you can earn interest in FDs with ur ready cash...so overall ...you will not lose much by waiting.

I suggest Wait.

Sir,

Out of Steller Jevan and Steller Springs...which do you rate better.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi !!

steller one of the best and most genuine among all do you know I had booked a flat of 1027sq.ft and no penalty was charged for the increased area..... wondering as every other builder charged for the same .... got the best deal from a guy..( Ranveer)....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by falkijam
    Hi !!

steller one of the best and most genuine among all do you know I had booked a flat of 1027sq.ft and no penalty was charged for the increased area..... wondering as every other builder charged for the same .... got the best deal from a guy..( Ranveer)....
    u may call for the same.....

stellar has got very high loading too..as compared to other projects
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sushantanana
    Can you please let me now how can I get the booking done with all the possible discounts and broker discount? I'm a newbie and looking for own use of flat. Please mail me the details

Hi,

I have booked a flat in Stellar Jeevan. The builder is dependable and past record is pretty good. My experience so far is good.

After I booked there was an area increase of all the apartments but for us there was no extra charge.
      From the time there has been a problem in NE, the builder has not asked for any payment.
      Even though our tower has been done till 7th floor but we have been charged only till 2nd floor as they will charge only if same floor is done in all the towers.

With all these things, I think I made a correct decision of booking in Stellar Jeevan. There has been rate increase recently, so I would suggest to book in this as soon as possible. Once NE issue solves, we should see good increase.

I went through a broker who was quite helpful. If you guys want, I can share his contact.

Regards,
      Rajiv,
      With all these things, I think I made a correct decision of booking in Stellar Jeevan. There has been rate increase recently, so I would suggest to book in this as soon as possible. Once NE issue solves, we should see good increase.

I went through a broker who was quite helpful. If you guys want, I can share his contact.

Regards,
      Rajiv,

Regards,
      Rajiv,

Regards,
      Rajiv,

Regards,
      Rajiv,

Regards,
      Rajiv,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nanda_rajiv
    Hi,

I have booked a flat in Stellar Jeevan. The builder is dependable and past record is pretty good. My experience so far is good.

After I booked there was an area increase of all the apartments but for us there was no extra charge.
      From the time there has been a problem in NE, the builder has not asked for any payment.
      Even though our tower has been done till 7th floor but we have been charged only till 2nd floor as they will charge only if same floor is done in all the towers.

Regards,
      Rajiv,
      although i fully agree that stellar is a good builder ... but your post suggests to me that u r part of the same broker's office which you have mentioned above ! :)
      although i fully agree that stellar is a good builder ... but your post suggests to me that u r part of the same broker's office which you have mentioned above ! :)
    CommentQuote