Last updated: May 28 2018
999 | Posts
172288 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arihant Arden by Arihant Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

Hi,

Has anyone booked flat in Arihant Arden? I am planning to book flat in this so any idea about this project and what is the best price to book?

Moderator's Note

Arihant Arden is located adjacent to Noida's Sector-121 and faces the 130 meter wide road now known as the Noida-Greater Noida Link Road. While a 60 meter road connect from NH-24 also passes through the area. To add to the convenience there will be Metro connectivity, thus giving a further boost to Noida Extension in terms of better connectivity and location as compared to other locations. Imagine a home in the green. Imagine a healthy lifestyle. Imagine living at Arihant Arden- where nature surrounds you in abundance.
    Homes at Arihant Arden offer 2,3 and 4 bedroom apartments with plenty of fresh air and peaceful surroundings. Also the location is an added advantage, for the homes here offer great connectivity with all the major destinations. The highpoint of this project remains its price as all these amenities conveniently fit within your budget...so come and say hello to a good life.
    Last edited September 27 2016, 03:32 PM.

Re : Arihant Arden by Arihant Group in Noida Extension, Greater Noida

Hi,

Could you please help me out on this so that I can take my decision.

I am waiting for some advices so that I can plan accordingly.

Thanks.
    Last edited January 2 2016, 01:22 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi All,

It seems that no one is interested in this project? Is this project is so bad so no one is ready to invest in this project? All senior members please suggest me about this project so that I can take my decision.

Thanks.

Comment

What is the price you are getting, people have got <2000 on 6th floor in Gaur, so why take chances?

Comment

Hi Vishal,

I am getting around 1900 but in Gaur only top floors are left so that's why I am thinking about this. Any idea about how is this project?

Thanks.

Comment

However the situation has changed with The Gaur, I visited Gaur office on Wednesday and rates are more than 2000 for the upper floor. For the lower ones it would be more.

Comment

Piyush is correct. Now in Gaur the rates are hiked so that's why I am looking for other projects. I saw some projects of Arihant in Indrapuram so that's why planning to take in Arihant. Please suggest me should I go for arihant or for some other project?

Comment

Originally posted by tyagi View Post
                Hi,

Has anyone booked flat in Arihant Arden? I am planning to book flat in this so any idea about this project and what is the best price to book?
                The way projects are launched in NOIDA extn, you should wait and watch for atleast one year and then buy. Believe me you will pay same rate as of today next year June 2011 in 75&#37; of projects add 4-5% inflation.

But Patel,Gaur seems safer as Patel had launched project on similar price in Banglore in March 2009 and have done price/cost analysis for construction. And Gaur has sold good no. of Flats at good rate.
                Patel Neo Town in Banglore last year was selling at 1800/sqft and they have cacluated total cost as 1500/sqft.

Most of the projects have serious chances of delay due to very less margin at current price. If you see most of the people are booking in Flexi and builder getting 50% of payment initially in first 4-5 months.

If steel, cement prices starting going up by 20% then lot of project will take 5-6 years to complete as till that time builder will do some other business with your money.

I think you can go ahead and book if you love taking risk and if you are too emotional with your money then wait for a year picture will be bit clear.

Also big builders can go for QIP and raise money at 3-4% or can attract FDI funding but smaller builder do not have that option.
                If you see most of big ones DLF, UNITECH, OMAXE, BPTP survived due to QIP/FDI. Most of their project got delayed as they got 95% of payment and invested some where else. Now slowly completig projects with help of QIP/FDI.
                Last edited June 4 2010, 09:52 PM.

Comment

A friend of mine is contemplating booking in Arihant Arden.

The rate he is getting is 1755 Rs/sqft (all inclusive on 11th Floor).

Can someone throw light on the viability of this project and the rate he is being offered.

Also, the broker has promised some sort of cash-back if he gets more people together.
                  Last edited December 26 2015, 09:10 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                    A friend of mine is contemplating booking in Arihant Arden.
                    The rate he is getting is 1755 Rs/sqft (all inclusive on 11th Floor)
                    Can someone throw light on the viability of this project and the rate he is being offered.
                    Also, the broker has promised some sort of cash-back if he gets more people together.
                    brokers are quoting 12% cash back on arihant .. can increase further if negotiating welll
                    Last edited December 26 2015, 09:10 PM. Reason: Edited Quoted text.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X