Hi,

Has anyone booked flat in Arihant Arden? I am planning to book flat in this so any idea about this project and what is the best price to book?

Moderator's Note

Arihant Arden is located adjacent to Noida's Sector-121 and faces the 130 meter wide road now known as the Noida-Greater Noida Link Road. While a 60 meter road connect from NH-24 also passes through the area. To add to the convenience there will be Metro connectivity, thus giving a further boost to Noida Extension in terms of better connectivity and location as compared to other locations. Imagine a home in the green. Imagine a healthy lifestyle. Imagine living at Arihant Arden- where nature surrounds you in abundance.
Homes at Arihant Arden offer 2,3 and 4 bedroom apartments with plenty of fresh air and peaceful surroundings. Also the location is an added advantage, for the homes here offer great connectivity with all the major destinations. The highpoint of this project remains its price as all these amenities conveniently fit within your budget...so come and say hello to a good life.
Read more
889 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    nothing is available in small or medium size.

only Bigger size spl 3+1 BHK or 4 BHK invenroty is available.

Pradyot jee,
    Have you update about construction status of tower A. Is this ahead of other tower as one Arihant guy telling me we will delivered this tower in Jan 2015.

What you think Is the pace of construction like this to deliver it right time?

Cheers
    ck

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk

Pradyot jee,
    Have you update about construction status of tower A. Is this ahead of other tower as one Arihant guy telling me we will delivered this tower in Jan 2015.

Cheers
    ck

Pradyot jee,

Cheers
    ck

Pradyot jee,

Cheers
    ck

Pradyot jee,

Cheers
    ck

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ck.kislay
    Pradyot jee,

Cheers
    ck

I think status of Tower-A-Tower-J are almost same. are almost same.
    CommentQuote
    I think status of Tower-A-Tower-J are almost same.

Pradyotji,
    I guess Tower A is really the fastest in progress. Some 8 floors already completed.
    Regards,
    Gaurav

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Pradyotji,
    I guess Tower A is really the fastest in progress. Some 8 floors already completed.
    Regards,
    Gaurav

Pradyotji,
    Regards,
    Gaurav

Pradyotji,
    Regards,
    Gaurav

CommentQuote
    nothing is available in small or medium size.

only Bigger size spl 3+1 BHK or 4 BHK invenroty is available.

I think even 3+1 is almost gone now...only 4bhk remains ...3+1 is available only on top floors

I think even 3+1 is almost gone now...only 4bhk remains ...3+1 is available only on top floors

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravgoyal
    Pradyotji,
    Regards,
    Gaurav

That's means be ready for next demand for tower A/J.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek1980

is it?
    CommentQuote
  • i think so...coz i hv seen customers walking out of their office just coz they didnt get middle floors or even upto 11th...i dnt see any reason why marketing guys would let the prey go like that :) Ab baaki pata nahi kitna sach hai bt 1694 is really selling good now
    CommentQuote
    I think status of Tower-A-Tower-J are almost same.

Why the progress in Tower D slowest???

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravgoyal

I don't know why. Is tower-D falls in Bisrakh village?
    CommentQuote
    I don't know why. Is tower-D falls in Bisrakh village?

Some issue with Bisrakh village?

CommentQuote
  • A month back in phase 3, hardly 2-3 flats sold in each wing. NE market is not that much bullish that this price around 100+ (approx) flats has been sold out. And this price no one will take 11+ floors, so want to sell upper floor 1st.

For old towers A/B/C/D/E/F/G/H are almost full, those tower have 19 floor must be having inventory.

For I/J must be having unit left.

For L/M/N they should have maximum inventory

Upcoming Future block mein bhi shaayad 3 or 3+1 bhk aaye
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the total num of units at Arihant ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek1980
    Whats the total num of units at Arihant ?

as per my knowledge

9 towers S+14, 5 towers S+18

totla flats 15*(9*6)+19*(3*6+1*5+1*4)=1323 units
    CommentQuote
    as per my knowledge

9 towers S+14, 5 towers S+18

totla flats 15*(9*6)+19*(3*6+1*5+1*4)=1323 units

It is like this:

A,B, F,G - 15 Floors
    C,D,E,H,I,J,L,M,N - 18 floors

N.B. : There is no ground floor in Arihant

Construction of A and G Tower is fastest among all the towers, then B,H,I,J,F.

Digging has been done for tower L,M,N and for the most inquisitive tower D as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Tower C?

Originally Posted by guptaMan
    It is like this:

A,B, F,G - 15 Floors
    C,D,E,H,I,J,L,M,N - 18 floors

N.B. : There is no ground floor in Arihant

Construction of A and G Tower is fastest among all the towers, then B,H,I,J,F.

Digging has been done for tower L,M,N and for the most inquisitive tower D as well.

What about Tower C. Its not listed here
    CommentQuote