Yamuna Expressway plots Update

Last updated: May 23 2014
85 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Yamuna Expressway plots Update

About SDS

it is the one who is making NRI residency, sec 45, Noida.
    Once I Went there (sec 45) on a bike, aah! the area is so dirty, even slum dwellers would puke. I lost my way due to the smell!
    this is not relevent Yamuna EWay, but given me an idea about the builder SDS.

Comment

JP plots rates

JPs recent plots rates from a broker
      Attached Files

Comment

anyone booked in sds, jaypee or supertech plots ??

any idea about progress on above

also if anyone could shed light on ansal megapolis plots...i know the area is unreachable now..but any news related to it???

Comment

yes one of my cousin bought supertech plot 100sq for 17,50,000 all inclusive

but i dont like the valuation of supertech or jp plots(yamuna expressway) keeping in mind that greater noida is far far better for investment if one wants to invest rather than going into such plots where nothing is going to happen in the next 3 years & even after 5 to 6 years when some apprecation may be there it may not be a good 1

in my opinion supertech & jp plots r highly over valued
          s I m

Comment

Originally posted by simsim View Post
            yes one of my cousin bought supertech plot 100sq for 17,50,000 all inclusive

but i dont like the valuation of supertech or jp plots(yamuna expressway) keeping in mind that greater noida is far far better for investment if one wants to invest rather than going into such plots where nothing is going to happen in the next 3 years & even after 5 to 6 years when some apprecation may be there it may not be a good 1

in my opinion supertech & jp plots r highly over valued

Thanx for info...i absolutely agree...no comments on investment point of view...but for an end user to even think of living there...it will be around 15 years.

Greater noida today is a 10 year development and many many sectors in proper locations (within 3-4 kms from pari chowk) are lying vacant...

Jaypee plot is expensive and has high maintenance also...around 20 rs per sq. yard per month.

Whats the status of SDS plots...and does anyone has any idea about ansal megapolis...

Thanx in advance

Comment

Last year in July 09, one of relative bought Unitech Plot in Greator NOIDA, I guess in Sec Mu.

Plot Size 192 srd Total price in CLP is almost 34 lakh inclusive everything.

I guess Unitech Unihome plots are 6km from Pari chowk.

Comment

Unitech has a very bad reputation in Gnoida...it has many projects..

Unitech heights, cascade, horizon, capella, uniworld, habitat, unihomes

And none of them has been completed..and i visited the area few days back...all are as it is...and no sign of any progress

But if thats the rate he got in Greater Noida city...its quite good...i have seen the location..its near a lot of appartments.mostly unitech...so whenever unitech revives its projects/..the area will have population coming in...making the area liveable fast.

Anyone has any idea about this projects latest price ????
                Last edited by zohaib2012; October 1 2010, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib View Post
                  Unitech has a very bad reputation in Gnoida...it has many projects..

Unitech heights, cascade, horizon, capella, uniworld, habitat, unihomes

And none of them has been completed..and i visited the area few days back...all are as it is...and no sign of any progress

But if thats the rate he got in Greater Noida city...its quite good...i have seen the location..its near a lot of appartments.mostly unitech...so whenever unitech revives its projects/..the area will have population coming in...making the area liveable fast.

Anyone has any idea about this projects latest price ????
                  Zohaib, 80% flat buyers in NOIDA/GN don't believe in low density etc..
                  Main Objective is connectivity and key distance from already existing location like Office/Airport/Rly-Station/School/Delhi.

Now when NOIDA itself have 1 Lakh+ flat + another 1.5 lakh in NE who will move to Greator NOIDA in Flats until not working in Greator NOIDA ?

So, so many GHP launched in NOIDA have redcuced chances of new flats in Main Greator NOIDA.
                  But land is land and always appericate... not flats.

I don't think any future of buying flats in main G.N until they are resonably cheap than NOIDA. But plots will always command high value in GN.

GHP in GN which are already in construction will complete but new launches...will be limited to Expressway in GN and also price will be like NE. Lot of builders who have complete projects in GN still giving adv in paper for ready to move flats..

But buying plot in GN has great potential. Bajaj sahab have given one example of Faridabad Nahar paar :

Flats are selling at lower price than launch price but plot giving 5 times return.

Same will be the case with GN for another few years. Situation will improve when Metro will come to Greator NOIDA and common people can avoid KILLER Expressway for daily commute probably by 2020.
                  Last edited by chandra2034; October 2 2010, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
                    Zohaib, 80% flat buyers in NOIDA/GN don't believe in low density etc..
                    End Users always want a low density project, a project which has less density is always in demand

Main Objective is connectivity and key distance from already existing location like Office/Airport/Rly-Station/School/Delhi.
                    There are 2 aspects of distance...kms and time.
                    You can travel from Pari chowk to India gate sooner than from Gurgaon

Appartments along Noida expressway if using service lane will take more time to reach railways station and airport.
                    But in terms of kms..will be around 10 kms less than Gnoida.

Now when NOIDA itself have 1 Lakh+ flat + another 1.5 lakh in NE who will move to Greator NOIDA in Flats until not working in Greator NOIDA ?
                    Greater Noida is an Education hub and many Office spaces in construction in the city

Moreoevr People working on Noida expressway will also be interested in Gnoida..as one could live in a proper city..with all facilties incl. schools, commercials, malls, hospitals ready and just 5-10 mins drive from their offices
                    .Not to forget the excellent road network and the most beautiful city of NCR

So, so many GHP launched in NOIDA have redcuced chances of new flats in Main Greator NOIDA.
                    But land is land and always appericate... not flats.
                    Depends on location of Land...Many areas have seen higher appreciation for flats than land.
                    Noida will appreicate faster than Gnoida...and this trend will continue

I don't think any future of buying flats in main G.N until they are resonably cheap than NOIDA. But plots will always command high value in GN.
                    Most of the Nuclear families will be interested in Appts not Govt. Plots. With more office spaces...the number of small families moving in city will increase who prefer to live in appartments.

GHP in GN which are already in construction will complete but new launches...will be limited to Expressway in GN and also price will be like NE. Lot of builders who have complete projects in GN still giving adv in paper for ready to move flats..
                    Without a doubt the main action of appartments will be Noida expressway and Greater noida new sectors (so called noida extension). There are many ready to move in appartments in Gnoida city, the issue is that they are well spaced out in various sectors.
                    People in India simply have just got used to seeing projects concentrated in one area.

But buying plot in GN has great potential. Bajaj sahab have given one example of Faridabad Nahar paar :
                    Faridabad is a seperate market than greater noida.
                    Nahar par area is terrible for end users

Flats are selling at lower price than launch price but plot giving 5 times return.
                    5 Times return in Greater Noida Plots...Not now....pls recheck
                    but definately if you get a property in govt scheme..lottery..expect a 20% raise within a month

Same will be the case with GN for another few years. Situation will improve when Metro will come to Greator NOIDA and common people can avoid KILLER Expressway for daily commute probably by 2020.
                    Metro is planned to be on by 2013 and as far as avoiding Killer expressway is concerned..its the problem in whole of Delhi NCR.
                    Delhi Blueline Buses kill more than 100 people every year.
                    Gurgaon expressway killed around 100 people last year

I am certain you are an Investor and Not an end user

Requirements for an end user and Investor are very different.

-My friend bought an appt in Jamia in Delhi and made 300% profit in 3 years. But its a nightmare for an end user

Its not necessary that an area which gives maximum returns also gives you the best standards for End Use

I would suggest kindly specify your suggestions for "Investor" or "End Users" as many people who are new to Real estate may follow the wrong suggestions.

To conclude:

1. For Investment purpose...Noida expressway has a good potential in Noida , Greater Noida region...Delhi and Gurgaon are always good for short term investors

2. Govt. Plots are best for investment..safest....give max gains

3. Greater Noida is an excellent place for an END user who has work in Greater Noida, Noida expressway, Noida SEZ region...Anyone who works in Delhi, travels a lot by airport...should NOT buy in Gnoida for END USE

This is my personal opinion and spl. for END USERS

Comment

I agree with you all points.

End User :
                      1. Rich End user
                      2. Middle class end user having budget of upto 30L

You always talk about Rich end user. I written about middle class.

Metro : 2013.... 3 year 3 month left..
                      My projection : Add atleast 3 years becuase it's India.

Low density : I live in USA and all these dream shown by builder in India already exist here.
                      http://www.fcgov.com/ City where I live. Have 4-5 Golf course, 8-10 tennis court within 10 miles and atleast 50 children park. All these developed by city not private builders. And you can buy a 3 BHK well built home for 250k USD (Rs. 1.15 crore) built on .5 acre land and home loan is just 5% fixed for 30 years.

Why I am writing it here : I feel that real estate is becoming much more costlier in India than developed countries like USA.

Most of golf course are free for public, but I never played...I don't know how to play. Tennis court I go sometimes.

The day an honest government will come in India, Indian RE will crash by 50% if they start tracking original owner and soruce of income. But I am talking about hypothetical situation. Nothing will happne in real so enjoy.
                      Last edited by chandra2034; October 2 2010, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X