• Show
Clear All

Re : Yamuna Expressway plots Update

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
    I agree with you all points.

End User :
    1. Rich End user
    2. Middle class end user having budget of upto 30L

You always talk about Rich end user. I written about middle class.
    Middle class Service class if buys govt plots in Greater Noida for End use will have problems. Appartment complexes work because of Middle class service class with nuclear families

I try to give general comments relating more to advantages in a location not necessarily for rich end user.

I still maintain that If anyone has office in NEPZ, noida expressway, Greater Noida region...buy in Pari chowk region...for END USE and you will get best value for money all facilties. in pari chowk one has property between 25 lakhs (2 bedroom under construction) to upto 8 crores (estate homes Jaypee greens greater noida)...

But if you work in Delhi or use airport, railways too often...pls donot consider it...

Metro : 2013.... 3 year 3 month left..
    My projection : Add atleast 3 years becuase it's India.
    2013 thats the projection by DMRC...all paperwork is over...No land , political or finance issues... implementation is left and due to construction on empty lands, DMRC themselves have claimed that they will be able to complete in 2013

Low density : I live in USA and all these dream shown by builder in India already exist here.
    http://www.fcgov.com/ City where I live. Have 4-5 Golf course, 8-10 tennis court within 10 miles and atleast 50 children park. All these developed by city not private builders. And you can buy a 3 BHK well built home for 250k USD (Rs. 1.15 crore) built on .5 acre land and home loan is just 5% fixed for 30 years.

Why I am writing it here : I feel that real estate is becoming much more costlier in India than developed countries like USA.

Thats because India is not developed like them, where people have better standards of living in a Small town than Delhi.
    India is the most populated country in the world and i am certain wil remain so forever....The cities which have proper facilties and JOBS are grossly limited:
    1. North India ...Only DELHI NCR
    2. South India....Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore
    3. West India / Central India: Bombay
    4. East India...Calcutta

Thats total 6 cities which offer good job oppurtunities and Good basic facilites like Education, Medical, etc etc

Most of golf course are free for public, but I never played...I don't know how to play. Tennis court I go sometimes.

You cannot compare markets in USA and India AT ALL.
    For simple reasons:

1. There are very few cities in India which have access to good schools, hospitals, jobs.
    In the whole of North India (most dense region of India..with population probably more than whole of USA)..You have just One City with Good Jobs...Delhi NCR...and every other facility which one needs to raise a family...good schools, colleges,etc etc..but the main factor is Jobs. There is Only one international airport (proper one) in Delhi NCR only...I donot see any region challenging this Region in another 50 years at least.

2. If you think Delhi NCR market is high then i am sure you will get a major shock if you see the pigeon holes in the middle of slums sold for 2 crores in Bombay....

The day an honest government will come in India, Indian RE will crash by 50% if they start tracking original owner and soruce of income. But I am talking about hypothetical situation. Nothing will happne in real so enjoy.
    Honest govt....that will NEVER HAPPEN...

Last edited by zohaib2012; October 2 2010, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib View Post
      Honest govt....that will NEVER HAPPEN...

Hi all,

I have purchased recently in LB in fresh booking in fourth phase, its 2BHK (1015 sqft). (You might be aware that the rates in LB are very high) But i liked the location & builder and possession time was playing in my mind.

I have purchased this for my own use not for investment but still I would like to know from you future rates after possession.

Can you please comments about my decision & future of LB and the whole area around ?

Which builders are involved in the construction of commercial shown in the sector (96, 97 & 98) close to LB?

thanks,
      LChand

Comment

LB is a good project

1. Good and safe builder from his commercial track record
        2. If you work in Noida or Delhi...the location will suit you
        3. LB will not benefit from Metro coming on this expressway
        4. Prices will not fall...they will increase only..
        5. For your commercial needs, you will rely on noida sect 18 all the time
        6. Noida expressway even if have some malls, hospitals, approach to it will be an issue spl if its on other side..as to reach from one side across to another on expressway is a big issue and with more and more residential and offices coming up..service lanes will have more traffic
        7. Donot worry about prices...an end user usually worries if he bought at the right time..meaning...is this the best his money can buy...or will the same appartment be available for same or less price on possession.
        That will not happen to you at all...The price only increase.
        8. Regd location...its a very debatable term in this region..20 kms of unexplored land will offer a lot in future...but as far as present in concerned..You have bought in One of the best available.
        9. You probably have paid a price of around 4000 psf ALL INCLUSIVE for this property (everything EXCLUDING REGISTRY)...
        The present rate of ready to move in appts in sect 93 are in the range of 4000-5500 psf..so you will only gain from here.
        10. End user has standards, accessibilty to facilties in mind...LB has everything you can think of within 5-10 mins drive.

Congrats for a good buy

Comment

are there any commercial projects coming up in the sector (96, 97 & 98) as shown in master plan 2031?

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
            are there any commercial projects coming up in the sector (96, 97 & 98) as shown in master plan 2031?
            Most of the land belongs to Unitech. 10% of that land is reserved for commercial development. But it seems development will take a lot of time. These sectors were launched in 2006 and till date nothing much is visible.
            The price is also very high. Expect it to be worthwhile to live by 2020
            MM

Comment

Some good discussions here 6 months ago.

Only point - reading my own posts of 6 months ago when I was so anti YEW - now changing my mind at current juncture and saying YEW may be a good long term investment and reducing time frome from 20 years to 10 years - seems like classic capitulation of a bear.

When this capitulation happens, market usually changes direction.

When even the worst bear enters the market - even if reluctantly - saying "I cant argur aginst market, bhav bhagwan hai" and when everyone including the worst bear is ALL IN - that is when the bubble bursts - because there is no-one left to sustain the bubble any more.

Also, NOIDA has moved from flats to plots - and there has been plot frenzy - prime time for a correction in RE.

RE always moves from builder floor to flat to premium flat to villa/row house to plot of big size to plot of smaller sizes to reallt cheap plots (logic and Wave in YEW) AND THEN

CRAAAASSSSSHHHHHHHHH
              Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Lovely summary Venkytalks!

In my opinion YEIDA are YEDA for now. My guy feel is quick speculation can yield some return when the First F1 race happens in Oct '11. There would be some fanfare and noise, which is good for late bloomers who may suddenly start to think of YEA as the new 'Singapur'!

PS - correction in NOIDA may not be necessary. There is still a lot of precipitated demand and fence sitters who are waiting for correction and patience may run out for them. Also, there has been small movements of commercial space from ggn to noida. Good news with Metro connectivity with Nehru Place for sector 44/Kalindi Kunj added. More good news = more fence sitters = latent demand ~ increase in rates?

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                Also, NOIDA has moved from flats to plots - and there has been plot frenzy - prime time for a correction in RE.

RE always moves from builder floor to flat to premium flat to villa/row house to plot of big size to plot of smaller sizes to reallt cheap plots (logic and Wave in YEW) AND THEN

CRAAAASSSSSHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Duplicate post

This is an old thread on the YEA plots which are a hot and trending topic on IREF right now....

Just going thru the initial posts made for interesting topic

I our own minds, this investment seems they have travelled a full cycle from

Rejection > Acceptance > Realization > Fait accompli > Euphoria > Self-pity > Oversupply > another realization > Rejection > Nirvana

.... a sinusoidal curve....even though I dont reallya agree that YEW plots are real cheap or anything near that !

CRAAAASSSSSHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Farmland is 50L per acre = 5000sy.

So a 100 sy plot actual cost is 1L for the farmland = 1000Rs psy.

Add some taxes and EDC IDC and roads, parks amenities etc etc and cost is some 3L = 3000psy

15000 psy is only five times farmland cost.

YE plots were sold at twice actual value or so at 5000 psy. That was dirt cheap.

15000 psy is also cheap - especially when farmland price doubles when food price doubles - we all know about food inflation. Although actual food productivity linked price per acre in north India plains with current food prices is probably 20-30L per acre

'YEW plots are still the cheapest you can hope to get.
                    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

I don't understand the double logic. when farmland prices double then 15000 psy will be cheap, but at current level how can they be cheap.
                      Farmland is 50L per acre = 5000sy.

So a 100 sy plot actual cost is 1L for the farmland = 1000Rs psy.

Add some taxes and EDC IDC and roads, parks amenities etc etc and cost is some 3L = 3000psy

15000 psy is only five times farmland cost.

YE plots were sold at twice actual value or so at 5000 psy. That was dirt cheap.

15000 psy is also cheap - especially when farmland price doubles when food price doubles - we all know about food inflation. Although actual food productivity linked price per acre in north India plains with current food prices is probably 20-30L per acre

'YEW plots are still the cheapest you can hope to get.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X