Recently over telephonoc discussion someone was telling me story about Yamuna Expressway plot. Almost all property dealers had applied in this scheme and got lucky also.
They took numbers of those unsuccessful allotee from YEA and start sending SMS that if you want to buy plot then pay double premium and take it from me.
The person who was unsuccessful in draw thought oh I lost it.... Rate on Yamuna Expressway now got tripled. He start making mind to buy there and start looking for brokers/succesfull allotees.Then again those brokers come in picture and said I can sell you for only double rate not triple.
So the person thought I am making a killing and geting it only at double price.
Since the orignal allotee paid only booking amount,he made handsome profit and without any further investment make an early exit as he very well know actual story.
And the greedy person who given his all saving in black as premium to broker in anticipation that will apply for loan and pay for plot now in trouble as lot of bank not giving loan for that plots because possession is after 4 years.
Yamuna Expressway authority also seems helped these broker by allowing plot transfer with a fee.
So moral of story never believe market rate as it is always hyped in most cases.Apply in these scheme and make early exit whith maximum profit in percentage term.
From end user point NOIDA/NOIDA Extn Real estate market seems best prices are stable and for investers Gurgaon is best as still in Gurgaon project getting launched at 2600 and within one month reached 3250.
Beware these kind of projects as this is nexus of builder/broker/big investers to create hype and force you to buy at 3250 or buy in resale market from those who bought at 2600.

Comments invited from those who have invested in YEA plots or those who bought in resale. Also let me know is it true or it's really going on..
Read more
81 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • plots

I woud be interested in someone comparing GN plots with plots in Wave City NH24. The rates being offered are 18k per sq. yard and its only 11-12 kms from Delhi border and Noida 6X sectors around 8 kms.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prashant004
    Can you let me no the nos of broker who are offering such rates?

AFAIK rates are between 27K-35K for these sectors

hi

27 to 35k rate for small plot
    60 meter to 120 meter

if u will go for 200 m rate will be around 25k
    and above 300 m rate will be around 20k
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    I have a plot in YEA in sector 20 (300sqm).
    Wanted to know what is the max premium i can get now & is it beneficial to hold the plot for some more time.I bought it at a premium of Rs 2500.
    Point me to some other threads regarding YEA.
    Is someone holding the plot & know the exact location of the sectors.
    I try to reach authorities but did get much of information on this & also there site is also not working
    CommentQuote
  • Yea plot premium should double in one year ( if not more ) buy now instead of selling..there might b a slowdown at present till yexpway inauguration or elections but it is sure that a big jump is expected. Even wit 6500 premium+allotment 4750 = 11250 rs ps m rate it is cheap and has a lot of potential. Any buy is delhi at 5 lakh rs psy will not become 50 Lakh rs psy in 10 yrs ( impossible) but 11k might become 1.1 L in 10 years ( might or might not but it will not be schocking if it becomes so) so upto you to see the potential in this area.

In any case if one buys at these prices there is not much risk involved and no one can predict exact appreciation but POTENTIAL FOR APPRECIATION is definitely huge in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukulzone
    Hi
    I have a plot in YEA in sector 20 (300sqm).
    Wanted to know what is the max premium i can get now & is it beneficial to hold the plot for some more time.I bought it at a premium of Rs 2500.
    Point me to some other threads regarding YEA.
    Is someone holding the plot & know the exact location of the sectors.
    I try to reach authorities but did get much of information on this & also there site is also not working

There is a google group that has been running successfully for the past 2 years, you can find all you need to about YEA plots ( maps, sector locations and current prices ) over there. Just google YEIDA and it will show up on your search.
    Current resale prices are 6-8k, prices are slightly higher for sector 18.
    Sector 20 has bigger plots and will come up well ( eventually) but at present prices are slightly lower.
    Prices for plots where ALT has been done are also lower and I will not advice anyone to buy plots where ATL has been done.
    I expect major legal hurdles with these plots as some of the land has not been acquired and the local farmers are very militant.
    Possession is still a few years away and these plots are not going to be livable for a very long time. If someone wants to buy these plots for their young children for when they grow up they might make sense. The premium had run up sharply to 10k for some plots but there has been a modest correction recently.
    Hope this helps
    CommentQuote
  • Thank for the information bobby if you have any information about the exact location or or the sector plan please reply with the same.Since I am thinking of keeping it for at least for few more month.So lets hope for the best.
    Keep posting in case of any information :)
    CommentQuote
  • People are investing elsewhere while talking about 10-30% returns in a year without realizing that yamuna expressway plots are a goldmine for investors. If you have 5 yrs time, it will be among best investments that one can think of. Jaypee investing so much money on it must be aware of potential of the area and they will b the ones to increase that potential...i see another gurgaon in making on yamuna expressway in 10 yrs. initial investors in flats on yamuna expressway might cry for next few yrs but plot investors will get best returns.

you might have different opinion but i am sure about airport on yamuna expressway. London has multiple airports , paris also has cdg and orly at a few kms from each other, why not delhi ncr ? If gmr creates trouble, they will find a solution, who knows they might give it to gmr only with subventions etc...

Few people might not agree but this is just My pov.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bobbydel
    People are investing elsewhere while talking about 10-30% returns in a year without realizing that yamuna expressway plots are a goldmine for investors. If you have 5 yrs time, it will be among best investments that one can think of. Jaypee investing so much money on it must be aware of potential of the area and they will b the ones to increase that potential...i see another gurgaon in making on yamuna expressway in 10 yrs. initial investors in flats on yamuna expressway might cry for next few yrs but plot investors will get best returns.

you might have different opinion but i am sure about airport on yamuna expressway. London has multiple airports , paris also has cdg and orly at a few kms from each other, why not delhi ncr ? If gmr creates trouble, they will find a solution, who knows they might give it to gmr only with subventions etc...

I like to agree with you, even if work on Kundli-Ghaziabad-Palwal Expressway starts, one can see things moving up......
    CommentQuote
  • Yamuna expressway had all the ingrediants to be the NO.1 WEEKEND DESINATION FOR RICH, UPPER MIDDLE CLASS
    ......On Indias best expressway.one the way to a wonder of the world....40 mins drive from south delhi.....F1, ICC Stadium

Ideal for 1000 sw.yard plots....farmhouses....water parks...etc etc etc

BUT NOW....ITS A MESS....With 100, 120 sq. yard Plots dotting the entire region...making it an MIG Destination.

THE BIGGEST FACTOR Rich, Upper middle class Buyers WANT IS EXCLUSIVITY AND UNIFORMITY OF CROWD....

They will immediately reject a sector, region which has 100, 150 sq.yard plots...that too for a region which is so far away from civilisation

This region could have been a game changer and attracted Rich and Famous...

Now its a 21st century Malviya nagar or Amar colony !!!!!

Sad
    CommentQuote
  • sirjee YEW pe itni supply hotey hue bhi aap ye soch rahe ho ki these plots are goldmine. What is the logic. Kya YEW par demand-supply ka mathematics (logic) nahi chalta.

Originally Posted by Bobbydel
    People are investing elsewhere while talking about 10-30% returns in a year without realizing that yamuna expressway plots are a goldmine for investors. If you have 5 yrs time, it will be among best investments that one can think of. Jaypee investing so much money on it must be aware of potential of the area and they will b the ones to increase that potential...i see another gurgaon in making on yamuna expressway in 10 yrs. initial investors in flats on yamuna expressway might cry for next few yrs but plot investors will get best returns.

CommentQuote
  • And someone on another thread mentioned a real casestudy of his millionaire friend who rejected YEW plots saying he wont take even if nearly free.

To him security only matters and so he cannot move away from mehrauli /chattarpur farmhouses.

YEW
    Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Yamuna expressway had all the ingrediants to be the NO.1 WEEKEND DESINATION FOR RICH, UPPER MIDDLE CLASS
    ......On Indias best expressway.one the way to a wonder of the world....40 mins drive from south delhi.....F1, ICC Stadium

Ideal for 1000 sw.yard plots....farmhouses....water parks...etc etc etc

BUT NOW....ITS A MESS....With 100, 120 sq. yard Plots dotting the entire region...making it an MIG Destination.

THE BIGGEST FACTOR Rich, Upper middle class Buyers WANT IS EXCLUSIVITY AND UNIFORMITY OF CROWD....

They will immediately reject a sector, region which has 100, 150 sq.yard plots...that too for a region which is so far away from civilisation

This region could have been a game changer and attracted Rich and Famous...

Now its a 21st century Malviya nagar or Amar colony !!!!!

Sad
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neptune
    sirjee YEW pe itni supply hotey hue bhi aap ye soch rahe ho ki these plots are goldmine. What is the logic. Kya YEW par demand-supply ka mathematics (logic) nahi chalta.

YEA,I strongly feel, is much better option than location like Dharuhera,Sonipat,Palwal,NH-24(wave-24) in long term.By the way, I am not counting on the proposed Airport.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neptune
    sirjee YEW pe itni supply hotey hue bhi aap ye soch rahe ho ki these plots are goldmine. What is the logic. Kya YEW par demand-supply ka mathematics (logic) nahi chalta.

well said, its not a gold mine, its a coal mine.. with so many units available in totally un-inhabitated area which is 40 kms away from delhi border, rationally dont see any real demand for end users there till next 20-30 years atleast.
    yew is one of the worst locations of NCR and only time will confirm this.
    even meerut is better than yew in my view.. atleast ppl r living thr with proper infrastructure n all ammenities including transportation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    well said, its not a gold mine, its a coal mine.. with so many units available in totally un-inhabitated area which is 40 kms away from delhi border, rationally dont see any real demand for end users there till next 20-30 years atleast.
    yew is one of the worst locations of NCR and only time will confirm this.
    even meerut is better than yew in my view.. atleast ppl r living thr with proper infrastructure n all ammenities including transportation.

I respect your views but would like to share mine.

When preet vihar delhi plots were available at few hundreds of Rs psyard people said shahdra was far better.

When vasant kunj flats were sellin for dirt cheap people said no buses go there n its a village, see prices today.

When yamuna expressway plots were offered the number of applications received was nearly equal to number of plots offered and there were very few takers, everyone said it was a coalmine , the guy who got alloted a 1000 m plot has today a profit of 60 lakhs after having paid 30 L in easy installments in 2 yrs.

I am giving u basic facts without talking about theory and infrastructure.

To me they are still goldmine at these prices. I understand that you have a different opinion cos if all of us had same opinion, some projects would have a waitlist of 10 yrs to get a plot or flat and some would not even sell a single plot even after 10 yrs.

My calculation says nowhere in delhi/ncr you get clean approved plots at such low prices and on top of it , the sezs, night safari, sports city, connectivity to agra and noida expressway are other factors to increase their value. I agree it will take 10 yrs to be liveable but tell me when it is liveable then do you expect similar prices ? So invest now to reap the benefits later.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree.. I invested in a 239sq yd plot n kassia just for a weekend home..
    Wont leave delhi fr it... But surely will go there on weekend with a crate of beer n friends..
    Thanks
    CommentQuote