Last updated: May 23 2014
85 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Yamuna Expressway plots Update

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
    Farmland is 50L per acre = 5000sy.

So a 100 sy plot actual cost is 1L for the farmland = 1000Rs psy.

Add some taxes and EDC IDC and roads, parks amenities etc etc and cost is some 3L = 3000psy

15000 psy is only five times farmland cost.

YE plots were sold at twice actual value or so at 5000 psy. That was dirt cheap.

15000 psy is also cheap - especially when farmland price doubles when food price doubles - we all know about food inflation. Although actual food productivity linked price per acre in north India plains with current food prices is probably 20-30L per acre

'YEW plots are still the cheapest you can hope to get.
    Every person has his own calculations into the mind, first he justify himself and then try to convince others. If he think more simple then there is no need to even convince himself.

At this time YEW is a over hyped market just like GN and NP was 5-7 years before, several person burn their hands into that and very few got benefit. During last 5-7 years timespan if you compare appreciation of other part of NCR with GN & NP then you will simply find the answer.

At this time GN is a stable market with no risk. Please simply let me know if anybody can get plots in GN in around 20000 PSY then why that person will buy plots in 15000 PSY in YEW. At this time GN is completely stable RE market and YEW is full of risk and 10 KM more far from Delhi / Noida (as compare to GN). If you serious read all the news of YEW then at this time even authority has not taken lands from farmers which make the YEW market more risky and time taken. However just at 5000 PSY more you can get GN plot with all formalities within 1 month. As per my POV in place of investing in a 200 Sq. Meter plot of YEW , it will be better to invest same amount in 150 Sq. Meter plot in some low developed sectors of GN.
    Last edited by saurabh2011; April 15 2011, 12:19 PM.

Comment

No one seems to be addressing this core question !

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
      At this time GN is a stable market with no risk. Please simply let me know if anybody can get plots in GN in around 20000 PSY then why that person will buy plots in 15000 PSY in YEW.

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
        At this time GN is a stable market with no risk. Please simply let me know if anybody can get plots in GN in around 20000 PSY then why that person will buy plots in 15000 PSY in YEW.
        Which are the sectors in GN where one can get a plot in 20K?. Is it Sarkari plot or by private developers ?

Comment

Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
          Which are the sectors in GN where one can get a plot in 20K?. Is it Sarkari plot or by private developers ?

u can get bigger(more then 350 m) athority plot in delta ,chi pi,eta at the rate is less 20 k sqm

Comment

YEA Plots

After reading all this.. Confusion prevails...

Comment

Can you let me no the nos of broker who are offering such rates?

AFAIK rates are between 27K-35K for these sectors

Originally posted by rajesh_vsworx View Post
              u can get bigger(more then 350 m) athority plot in delta ,chi pi,eta at the rate is less 20 k sqm

Comment

plots

I woud be interested in someone comparing GN plots with plots in Wave City NH24. The rates being offered are 18k per sq. yard and its only 11-12 kms from Delhi border and Noida 6X sectors around 8 kms.

Comment

Originally posted by prashant004 View Post
                  Can you let me no the nos of broker who are offering such rates?

AFAIK rates are between 27K-35K for these sectors
                  hi

27 to 35k rate for small plot
                  60 meter to 120 meter

if u will go for 200 m rate will be around 25k
                  and above 300 m rate will be around 20k

Comment

Hi
                    I have a plot in YEA in sector 20 (300sqm).
                    Wanted to know what is the max premium i can get now & is it beneficial to hold the plot for some more time.I bought it at a premium of Rs 2500.
                    Point me to some other threads regarding YEA.
                    Is someone holding the plot & know the exact location of the sectors.
                    I try to reach authorities but did get much of information on this & also there site is also not working

Comment

Yea plot premium should double in one year ( if not more ) buy now instead of selling..there might b a slowdown at present till yexpway inauguration or elections but it is sure that a big jump is expected. Even wit 6500 premium+allotment 4750 = 11250 rs ps m rate it is cheap and has a lot of potential. Any buy is delhi at 5 lakh rs psy will not become 50 Lakh rs psy in 10 yrs ( impossible) but 11k might become 1.1 L in 10 years ( might or might not but it will not be schocking if it becomes so) so upto you to see the potential in this area.

In any case if one buys at these prices there is not much risk involved and no one can predict exact appreciation but POTENTIAL FOR APPRECIATION is definitely huge in this area.
                      If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X