Recently over telephonoc discussion someone was telling me story about Yamuna Expressway plot. Almost all property dealers had applied in this scheme and got lucky also.
They took numbers of those unsuccessful allotee from YEA and start sending SMS that if you want to buy plot then pay double premium and take it from me.
The person who was unsuccessful in draw thought oh I lost it.... Rate on Yamuna Expressway now got tripled. He start making mind to buy there and start looking for brokers/succesfull allotees.Then again those brokers come in picture and said I can sell you for only double rate not triple.
So the person thought I am making a killing and geting it only at double price.
Since the orignal allotee paid only booking amount,he made handsome profit and without any further investment make an early exit as he very well know actual story.
And the greedy person who given his all saving in black as premium to broker in anticipation that will apply for loan and pay for plot now in trouble as lot of bank not giving loan for that plots because possession is after 4 years.
Yamuna Expressway authority also seems helped these broker by allowing plot transfer with a fee.
So moral of story never believe market rate as it is always hyped in most cases.Apply in these scheme and make early exit whith maximum profit in percentage term.
From end user point NOIDA/NOIDA Extn Real estate market seems best prices are stable and for investers Gurgaon is best as still in Gurgaon project getting launched at 2600 and within one month reached 3250.
Beware these kind of projects as this is nexus of builder/broker/big investers to create hype and force you to buy at 3250 or buy in resale market from those who bought at 2600.

Comments invited from those who have invested in YEA plots or those who bought in resale. Also let me know is it true or it's really going on..
Read more
81 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Bobbydel
    I respect your views but would like to share mine.

When preet vihar delhi plots were available at few hundreds of Rs psyard people said shahdra was far better.

When vasant kunj flats were sellin for dirt cheap people said no buses go there n its a village, see prices today.

When yamuna expressway plots were offered the number of applications received was nearly equal to number of plots offered and there were very few takers, everyone said it was a coalmine , the guy who got alloted a 1000 m plot has today a profit of 60 lakhs after having paid 30 L in easy installments in 2 yrs.

I am giving u basic facts without talking about theory and infrastructure.

To me they are still goldmine at these prices. I understand that you have a different opinion cos if all of us had same opinion, some projects would have a waitlist of 10 yrs to get a plot or flat and some would not even sell a single plot even after 10 yrs.

My calculation says nowhere in delhi/ncr you get clean approved plots at such low prices and on top of it , the sezs, night safari, sports city, connectivity to agra and noida expressway are other factors to increase their value. I agree it will take 10 yrs to be liveable but tell me when it is liveable then do you expect similar prices ? So invest now to reap the benefits later.

Bhai

Leave this NRI Lady, She has invested in Sonipat and have made special AVATAR on IREF to bash GN.
    anyone can figure out from her 1st post.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    YEA authority plots have given handsome returns till date, almost 200% in 2 yrs and will continue to give similar returns for next 5-10 yrs. The key to investment in RE is time of entry along with future potential of the region. With many positive points mentioned multiple times by people in this forum, the prices of authority plots will continue to push upwards. Also even at the current price levels the risk to reward ratio is in favour of investor.

thanks

sgverma
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bobbydel
    I respect your views but would like to share mine.

When preet vihar delhi plots were available at few hundreds of Rs psyard people said shahdra was far better.

When vasant kunj flats were sellin for dirt cheap people said no buses go there n its a village, see prices today.

When yamuna expressway plots were offered the number of applications received was nearly equal to number of plots offered and there were very few takers, everyone said it was a coalmine , the guy who got alloted a 1000 m plot has today a profit of 60 lakhs after having paid 30 L in easy installments in 2 yrs.

I am giving u basic facts without talking about theory and infrastructure.

To me they are still goldmine at these prices. I understand that you have a different opinion cos if all of us had same opinion, some projects would have a waitlist of 10 yrs to get a plot or flat and some would not even sell a single plot even after 10 yrs.

My calculation says nowhere in delhi/ncr you get clean approved plots at such low prices and on top of it , the sezs, night safari, sports city, connectivity to agra and noida expressway are other factors to increase their value. I agree it will take 10 yrs to be liveable but tell me when it is liveable then do you expect similar prices ? So invest now to reap the benefits later.

Couldn't agree more.

At the moment its great deals for the price. The area needs few SEZ for providing employment, if that's not achieved then the show might not be as hit as it could potentially be.

If all goes well then this area could shine the most. Talking about 20-30 years is too much...4-5 years is all it needs. 5 years ago who would have imagined the situation that is currently in expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • wave city plots...... will it be a good investment ????

guys.... can you suggest if wave city is a good project in invest in plot right now. i am getting a rate of 18500 for 197 sqyard plot in that development. Please suggest if something better is available.

Warm Regards

Kapil
    CommentQuote
  • yamuna vihar

Just came across an advertisement of yamuna vihar by jaypee and it seems to be a good investment because on yamuna expressway all jaypee properties will be primely located.

Rate being offered without negotiation is 26600/sq yd. Wat does the forum say regarding this price. If anybody has bought a plot recently from builder in YE than please update the actual transaction price.
    CommentQuote
  • My friend has booked a plot in 3c Last month through IC 21500 per Sq. Yard and also got demand note for another 15% to pay in next 15 days. I am planning to join my friend in same plot deal .

Guys , what do you think , 21500 is a good deal or not so ??
    Any update from else any demand note or Progress of the Lotus City ?
    CommentQuote
  • sp ke sarkaar aa gayi to kya hoga enka ?????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepakedu
    My friend has booked a plot in 3c Last month through IC 21500 per Sq. Yard and also got demand note for another 15% to pay in next 15 days. I am planning to join my friend in same plot deal .

Guys , what do you think , 21500 is a good deal or not so ??
    Any update from else any demand note or Progress of the Lotus City ?

Compare with authority plots which are anytime better and will appreciate more.
    CommentQuote
  • again may be a stpid question...guys, please if any one can tell me the various plots in this area..Jaypee plots , 3 c, which plots are best lcated and their resale value. may be a nice list will be a great help.

is it a better idea to have plot in pari chowk NRI city or this place?

any suggestions will be great.
    CommentQuote
  • how much would a 1000 sq meter yeida plot cost in yamuna expressway? does anyone recommend buying?

i think 3c jp plots at 25000 per sq meter are stupid & expensive.
    CommentQuote
  • 35000 too high for that place, yes you may get premium in about 2 yrs, buy at same time u get more premium in authoriy plots, as current rate were cheaper then these pvt players.

Originally Posted by MrProperty
    Hi,

Why everyone here is talking about authority plots, could some one advise on plots being sold by Jaypee. THey have a new project Green crest and the launch price is close to 35000 (all inclusive) per sq yd.

1. Do you think it will fetch any premium in about 2 yrs time
    2. or is it advisable to invest in studio apartment on noida expressway
    3. or is it safe enough to invest in plots in noida extenion (or in flats)

Pls advise
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singhpa
    35000 too high for that place, yes you may get premium in about 2 yrs, buy at same time u get more premium in authoriy plots, as current rate were cheaper then these pvt players.

Singh-ji, What are the authority plot rates?
    CommentQuote
  • YEIDA Google group

Pls Join YEIDA Google group for detail of Yamuna Expressway authority Plots.
    CommentQuote
  • Current Premium

What is the current premium on YEA plots?
    CommentQuote
  • Did YEA have given possession to plot?
    Originally Posted by taureanbull
    What is the current premium on YEA plots?
    CommentQuote