Sort by :
Filter by :
- Yes i wish to join this forum but how?CommentQuote0Flag
- oh people stopped talking abt yew plots?...no news?CommentQuote0Flag
- What are the current rates in YEW authority plots(300 sq mt)? Is there any price difference in Sec 18 and 20?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vibhudubeyWhat are the current rates in YEW authority plots(300 sq mt)? Is there any price difference in Sec 18 and 20?
Premium of 5K-7K depending upon location, direction and need of the buyer....Market is expected to go down further due to below reasons......
Lot of issues in YEW plots:
1. It is 100% sure that Authority will send letters for extra compensation to all plot owners to compensate farmers ....Same thing is already done in Greater Noida( letters received, payment done by many buyers)...In Gurgaon, plot owners have received 3rd letter of extra demand from plot owners ( more than 11K/sqyard).
2. 100% completion would become mandatory even in YEW plots....after 3-4 years.
3. Development has taken Gurgaon-Manesar-Bhiware route...YEW is flop show and will remain till SP is ruling.
Would be well planned & will have good infrastructure .......but it has very less to do with property prices. GNoida( very good infra) & Gurgaon( very bad infra) has proved it. Demand is there where jobs are more/crime is less.CommentQuote0Flag
- 100% completion is already mandatory. within 2 years of registry, minimum FAR coverage has to be achieved else penalty would be levied (penalty to tune of 1500 psyd per annum in 3rd year) which grows exponentially every year. Please refer yew bye laws for details.CommentQuote0Flag
- Good news!CommentQuote0Flag