Last updated: May 23 2014
85 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Yamuna Expressway plots Update

Originally posted by mukulzone View Post
    Hi
    I have a plot in YEA in sector 20 (300sqm).
    Wanted to know what is the max premium i can get now & is it beneficial to hold the plot for some more time.I bought it at a premium of Rs 2500.
    Point me to some other threads regarding YEA.
    Is someone holding the plot & know the exact location of the sectors.
    I try to reach authorities but did get much of information on this & also there site is also not working
    There is a google group that has been running successfully for the past 2 years, you can find all you need to about YEA plots ( maps, sector locations and current prices ) over there. Just google YEIDA and it will show up on your search.
    Current resale prices are 6-8k, prices are slightly higher for sector 18.
    Sector 20 has bigger plots and will come up well ( eventually) but at present prices are slightly lower.
    Prices for plots where ALT has been done are also lower and I will not advice anyone to buy plots where ATL has been done.
    I expect major legal hurdles with these plots as some of the land has not been acquired and the local farmers are very militant.
    Possession is still a few years away and these plots are not going to be livable for a very long time. If someone wants to buy these plots for their young children for when they grow up they might make sense. The premium had run up sharply to 10k for some plots but there has been a modest correction recently.
    Hope this helps

Comment

Thank for the information bobby if you have any information about the exact location or or the sector plan please reply with the same.Since I am thinking of keeping it for at least for few more month.So lets hope for the best.
      Keep posting in case of any information

Comment

People are investing elsewhere while talking about 10-30% returns in a year without realizing that yamuna expressway plots are a goldmine for investors. If you have 5 yrs time, it will be among best investments that one can think of. Jaypee investing so much money on it must be aware of potential of the area and they will b the ones to increase that potential...i see another gurgaon in making on yamuna expressway in 10 yrs. initial investors in flats on yamuna expressway might cry for next few yrs but plot investors will get best returns.

you might have different opinion but i am sure about airport on yamuna expressway. London has multiple airports , paris also has cdg and orly at a few kms from each other, why not delhi ncr ? If gmr creates trouble, they will find a solution, who knows they might give it to gmr only with subventions etc...

Few people might not agree but this is just My pov.
        Last edited by Bobbydel; January 29 2012, 11:36 PM.
        If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbydel View Post
          People are investing elsewhere while talking about 10-30% returns in a year without realizing that yamuna expressway plots are a goldmine for investors. If you have 5 yrs time, it will be among best investments that one can think of. Jaypee investing so much money on it must be aware of potential of the area and they will b the ones to increase that potential...i see another gurgaon in making on yamuna expressway in 10 yrs. initial investors in flats on yamuna expressway might cry for next few yrs but plot investors will get best returns.

you might have different opinion but i am sure about airport on yamuna expressway. London has multiple airports , paris also has cdg and orly at a few kms from each other, why not delhi ncr ? If gmr creates trouble, they will find a solution, who knows they might give it to gmr only with subventions etc...

I like to agree with you, even if work on Kundli-Ghaziabad-Palwal Expressway starts, one can see things moving up......
          Thanks

Comment

Yamuna expressway had all the ingrediants to be the NO.1 WEEKEND DESINATION FOR RICH, UPPER MIDDLE CLASS
            ......On Indias best expressway.one the way to a wonder of the world....40 mins drive from south delhi.....F1, ICC Stadium

Ideal for 1000 sw.yard plots....farmhouses....water parks...etc etc etc

BUT NOW....ITS A MESS....With 100, 120 sq. yard Plots dotting the entire region...making it an MIG Destination.

THE BIGGEST FACTOR Rich, Upper middle class Buyers WANT IS EXCLUSIVITY AND UNIFORMITY OF CROWD....

They will immediately reject a sector, region which has 100, 150 sq.yard plots...that too for a region which is so far away from civilisation

This region could have been a game changer and attracted Rich and Famous...

Now its a 21st century Malviya nagar or Amar colony !!!!!

Sad

Comment

sirjee YEW pe itni supply hotey hue bhi aap ye soch rahe ho ki these plots are goldmine. What is the logic. Kya YEW par demand-supply ka mathematics (logic) nahi chalta.

Originally posted by Bobbydel View Post

Comment

And someone on another thread mentioned a real casestudy of his millionaire friend who rejected YEW plots saying he wont take even if nearly free.

To him security only matters and so he cannot move away from mehrauli /chattarpur farmhouses.

YEW
                Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                Yamuna expressway had all the ingrediants to be the NO.1 WEEKEND DESINATION FOR RICH, UPPER MIDDLE CLASS
                ......On Indias best expressway.one the way to a wonder of the world....40 mins drive from south delhi.....F1, ICC Stadium

Ideal for 1000 sw.yard plots....farmhouses....water parks...etc etc etc

BUT NOW....ITS A MESS....With 100, 120 sq. yard Plots dotting the entire region...making it an MIG Destination.

THE BIGGEST FACTOR Rich, Upper middle class Buyers WANT IS EXCLUSIVITY AND UNIFORMITY OF CROWD....

They will immediately reject a sector, region which has 100, 150 sq.yard plots...that too for a region which is so far away from civilisation

This region could have been a game changer and attracted Rich and Famous...

Now its a 21st century Malviya nagar or Amar colony !!!!!

Sad

Comment

Originally posted by neptune View Post
                  sirjee YEW pe itni supply hotey hue bhi aap ye soch rahe ho ki these plots are goldmine. What is the logic. Kya YEW par demand-supply ka mathematics (logic) nahi chalta.
                  YEA,I strongly feel, is much better option than location like Dharuhera,Sonipat,Palwal,NH-24(wave-24) in long term.By the way, I am not counting on the proposed Airport.
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by neptune View Post
                    well said, its not a gold mine, its a coal mine.. with so many units available in totally un-inhabitated area which is 40 kms away from delhi border, rationally dont see any real demand for end users there till next 20-30 years atleast.
                    yew is one of the worst locations of NCR and only time will confirm this.
                    even meerut is better than yew in my view.. atleast ppl r living thr with proper infrastructure n all ammenities including transportation.

Comment

Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
                      well said, its not a gold mine, its a coal mine.. with so many units available in totally un-inhabitated area which is 40 kms away from delhi border, rationally dont see any real demand for end users there till next 20-30 years atleast.
                      yew is one of the worst locations of NCR and only time will confirm this.
                      even meerut is better than yew in my view.. atleast ppl r living thr with proper infrastructure n all ammenities including transportation.
                      I respect your views but would like to share mine.

When preet vihar delhi plots were available at few hundreds of Rs psyard people said shahdra was far better.

When vasant kunj flats were sellin for dirt cheap people said no buses go there n its a village, see prices today.

When yamuna expressway plots were offered the number of applications received was nearly equal to number of plots offered and there were very few takers, everyone said it was a coalmine , the guy who got alloted a 1000 m plot has today a profit of 60 lakhs after having paid 30 L in easy installments in 2 yrs.

I am giving u basic facts without talking about theory and infrastructure.

To me they are still goldmine at these prices. I understand that you have a different opinion cos if all of us had same opinion, some projects would have a waitlist of 10 yrs to get a plot or flat and some would not even sell a single plot even after 10 yrs.

My calculation says nowhere in delhi/ncr you get clean approved plots at such low prices and on top of it , the sezs, night safari, sports city, connectivity to agra and noida expressway are other factors to increase their value. I agree it will take 10 yrs to be liveable but tell me when it is liveable then do you expect similar prices ? So invest now to reap the benefits later.
                      If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X