Collapse

Yamuna Expressway plots Update

Last updated: May 23 2014
85 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Yamuna Expressway plots Update

I agree.. I invested in a 239sq yd plot n kassia just for a weekend home..
    Wont leave delhi fr it... But surely will go there on weekend with a crate of beer n friends..
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbydel View Post
      I respect your views but would like to share mine.

When preet vihar delhi plots were available at few hundreds of Rs psyard people said shahdra was far better.

When vasant kunj flats were sellin for dirt cheap people said no buses go there n its a village, see prices today.

When yamuna expressway plots were offered the number of applications received was nearly equal to number of plots offered and there were very few takers, everyone said it was a coalmine , the guy who got alloted a 1000 m plot has today a profit of 60 lakhs after having paid 30 L in easy installments in 2 yrs.

I am giving u basic facts without talking about theory and infrastructure.

To me they are still goldmine at these prices. I understand that you have a different opinion cos if all of us had same opinion, some projects would have a waitlist of 10 yrs to get a plot or flat and some would not even sell a single plot even after 10 yrs.

My calculation says nowhere in delhi/ncr you get clean approved plots at such low prices and on top of it , the sezs, night safari, sports city, connectivity to agra and noida expressway are other factors to increase their value. I agree it will take 10 yrs to be liveable but tell me when it is liveable then do you expect similar prices ? So invest now to reap the benefits later.
      Bhai

Leave this NRI Lady, She has invested in Sonipat and have made special AVATAR on IREF to bash GN.
      anyone can figure out from her 1st post.
      Thanks

Comment

Hi,
        YEA authority plots have given handsome returns till date, almost 200% in 2 yrs and will continue to give similar returns for next 5-10 yrs. The key to investment in RE is time of entry along with future potential of the region. With many positive points mentioned multiple times by people in this forum, the prices of authority plots will continue to push upwards. Also even at the current price levels the risk to reward ratio is in favour of investor.

thanks

sgverma

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbydel View Post
          I respect your views but would like to share mine.

When preet vihar delhi plots were available at few hundreds of Rs psyard people said shahdra was far better.

When vasant kunj flats were sellin for dirt cheap people said no buses go there n its a village, see prices today.

When yamuna expressway plots were offered the number of applications received was nearly equal to number of plots offered and there were very few takers, everyone said it was a coalmine , the guy who got alloted a 1000 m plot has today a profit of 60 lakhs after having paid 30 L in easy installments in 2 yrs.

I am giving u basic facts without talking about theory and infrastructure.

To me they are still goldmine at these prices. I understand that you have a different opinion cos if all of us had same opinion, some projects would have a waitlist of 10 yrs to get a plot or flat and some would not even sell a single plot even after 10 yrs.

My calculation says nowhere in delhi/ncr you get clean approved plots at such low prices and on top of it , the sezs, night safari, sports city, connectivity to agra and noida expressway are other factors to increase their value. I agree it will take 10 yrs to be liveable but tell me when it is liveable then do you expect similar prices ? So invest now to reap the benefits later.
          Couldn't agree more.

At the moment its great deals for the price. The area needs few SEZ for providing employment, if that's not achieved then the show might not be as hit as it could potentially be.

If all goes well then this area could shine the most. Talking about 20-30 years is too much...4-5 years is all it needs. 5 years ago who would have imagined the situation that is currently in expressway.

Comment

wave city plots...... will it be a good investment ????

guys.... can you suggest if wave city is a good project in invest in plot right now. i am getting a rate of 18500 for 197 sqyard plot in that development. Please suggest if something better is available.

Warm Regards

Kapil

Comment

yamuna vihar

Just came across an advertisement of yamuna vihar by jaypee and it seems to be a good investment because on yamuna expressway all jaypee properties will be primely located.

Rate being offered without negotiation is 26600/sq yd. Wat does the forum say regarding this price. If anybody has bought a plot recently from builder in YE than please update the actual transaction price.

Comment

My friend has booked a plot in 3c Last month through IC 21500 per Sq. Yard and also got demand note for another 15% to pay in next 15 days. I am planning to join my friend in same plot deal .

Guys , what do you think , 21500 is a good deal or not so ??
                Any update from else any demand note or Progress of the Lotus City ?

Comment

sp ke sarkaar aa gayi to kya hoga enka ?????

Comment

Originally posted by deepakedu View Post
                    My friend has booked a plot in 3c Last month through IC 21500 per Sq. Yard and also got demand note for another 15% to pay in next 15 days. I am planning to join my friend in same plot deal .

Guys , what do you think , 21500 is a good deal or not so ??
                    Any update from else any demand note or Progress of the Lotus City ?
                    Compare with authority plots which are anytime better and will appreciate more.
                    If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

again may be a stpid question...guys, please if any one can tell me the various plots in this area..Jaypee plots , 3 c, which plots are best lcated and their resale value. may be a nice list will be a great help.

is it a better idea to have plot in pari chowk NRI city or this place?

any suggestions will be great.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X