Applications are invited for allotment of residential plots to be developed on the land under possession of Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority along the Yamuna Expressway. The proposed site is in Sector 17. The land on which the plots would be developed has been acquired by the Authority.

What are your views of the same.

Mods, I know this should have been in GN/YEW thread but they are all inactive. Please allow it here if you find it appropriate.

The rate of the land of the residential plot under this scheme is Rs. 15, 620 per sq. Mtr.

More details are on:

RPS-03/2016 - Scheme for Residential Plots | UPYEA
Attachments:
Read more
127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Guys,

Senior please suggest how is scheme ? Should one apply ?
    CommentQuote
  • Appreciate if anyone can share their thoughts on the prospects of this scheme for investment perspective.?
    CommentQuote
  • I am going to apply and will like to use as an end user, but don't know the place, except that it is near to Yamuna Expressway and area of a village which is present at the conjunction of G Noida, Noida, Gurgaon connecting road. Anyone else having more idea plz. share.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Better buy smaller plots in Greater Noida or Noida ext rather than in YEW. It shall be a game for next generation....
    CommentQuote
  • Sir/Ma'am,

my reason for investing in YEW sector 17 plots - whether justified or not, don't know
    1. I need a bigger kind of plot of around 100sq yd for my family
    2. As an end user - my requirement time is only after 10-15 years
    3. 10-15 years is a good development time for this area too
    4. Not too far from Delhi and not near to pollution and congestion of Delhi
    5. It is through Govt. Authority so NOIDA farmers like issue will not crop u and perhaps some bank will offer loan too.
    6. Perhaps offer of authority will be at reasonable price.

What do u say guys - are reasons justified should i go for it?
    Thanks for suggestions
    CommentQuote
  • Yes you are right but what about ROI for 10 to 15 years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varungenuine
    Yes you are right but what about ROI for 10 to 15 years

If u r investor then u will think of roi for 10-15 years but if u r end user or have no such property then do u think one needs to worry abt roi.

Moreover land has always given gud returns with such a timespan that too in proximity of Delhi. Rising population, pollution, expanding demands and infrastructure is going to be added factor for yew development.

I find it a gud bet. The only thing I am not sure, is details of location. If somebody on this forum is familiar then plz. let me know about it.

It is always better to share thoughts then not to share at all regarding this forum and property. Thanks for your precious opinions.
    CommentQuote
  • Allotment of plot at sector 17C under rps-03 scheme

Hello!
    I am creating this thread for all people who have been successful in the draw of lots for allotment of plots held on 18-05-16 under rps-03/2016 scheme of YEIDA. The intent is to discuss the various issues related to these plots and share information among us.

Regards,
    Shivashish Bhattacharjee
    (Allottee of a 120 sqm plot under this scheme)
    CommentQuote
  • shivashish; L could you please provide me more details about authority plots in greater noida.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shivashish9
    Hello!
    I am creating this thread for all people who have been successful in the draw of lots for allotment of plots held on 18-05-16 under rps-03/2016 scheme of YEIDA. The intent is to discuss the various issues related to these plots and share information among us.

Regards,
    Shivashish Bhattacharjee
    (Allottee of a 120 sqm plot under this scheme)

I too have got an allotment in 120sqm and have to think of getting loan from some bank, not possible till allotment letter is received. Do u hv any idea of total payment to be given to authority.
    CommentQuote
  • rahk2012;: The details are available on the website -

UPYEA. But the draw has already been completed and allotment letters will be issued in one month. You may look for the next residential plot scheme (RPS).

aura4rksh;: Nice to hear from another fellow draw allottee! The cost of the 120sqm plot will be 18,75,000 + any premiums for corner, road facing or park facing plots (5% for each and max. 15%). More details should be in the allotment letter that we are yet to receive.

I am also hoping to get a bank finance for the plot. Will talk once i get the allotment letter. But i feel there may be some problem in getting it financed due to the stringent conditions of Authority.

amitexpert;/admin - Thanks for putting my post in the correct thread!
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

I've applied for it and have been successful in the draw. Now following are my concerns :
    1. Will Bank finance the loan ?
    2. I wont say i'm an end-user but if i didn't take too much loan i might retain it for longer time and then decide !
    3. By when and how basic amenities and infrastructure will be ready there, i'm not sure about that (someone said in the thread, 10-15 yrs something will happen)!
    4. Is the current rate 15620 / sq mt ..is it too low or too much for a land beyond greater noida.
    5. How good that location will become hypothetically in 10-15 yrs.

Can anyone help in addressing these concerns

aura4rksh; Can you add me or point me to he thread specific to RPS/03 ?

Cheers,
    Rahul
    (Successful in getting 120 sqmt plot in the draw)
    CommentQuote
    rahk2012;: The details are available on the website -

UPYEA. But the draw has already been completed and allotment letters will be issued in one month. You may look for the next residential plot scheme (RPS).

aura4rksh;: Nice to hear from another fellow draw allottee! The cost of the 120sqm plot will be 18,75,000 + any premiums for corner, road facing or park facing plots (5% for each and max. 15%). More details should be in the allotment letter that we are yet to receive.

I am also hoping to get a bank finance for the plot. Will talk once i get the allotment letter. But i feel there may be some problem in getting it financed due to the stringent conditions of Authority.

amitexpert;/admin - Thanks for putting my post in the correct thread!

Thanks for the detailed information, so is the next scheme coming shorty? I have heard that in prior schemes there seems to be an issue going from the farmers end, I am looking for a authority plot in yamuna expressway, could you please suggest a good sector where everything is clean and I could try and buy in resale.

Thanks
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys!

I tried to visit the location of sector 17C last weekend and reached upto the village Kanarsi, but was unable to locate any board or sign regarding the yamuna expressway plots. I think sector 17C is planned at one side of the street no. 2 as per YEIDA master plan. However, the complete area is agricultural land as of now.

I think it will take at least 3 years for the access road, sewage lines etc. to reach the proposed plots. What happens from there will depend on how the rest of Yamuna expressway shapes up in future.
    irahulsingh; - I am also wondering about the same things that you have asked.
    1. I am waiting for the allotment letter and will approach a bank with it to ask for loan, once i get it.
    2. That is something that you have to decide
    3. Well, i think that the basic amenities should be there in 5-6 years, but for the area to be a comfortable living place, it might take around 10 years.
    4. I think the rate of Rs. 15620 is more or less in line with current market prices and hence one cannot expect an immediate gain.
    5. Well, as per Master plan, a lot of things will come up till 2031. But a reality check will be required in every 5 years.
    I am also evaluating whether to go ahead with the purchase or not as i am not sure of attractiveness of the plots. Do let me know about what you think.
    rahk2012; - Since i am already allotted a plot, I am not tracking new schemes at YEIDA. But am sure a new scheme will be launched by the end of this year or beginning of the next. Further, the closer the plots are to the expressway, the better they are supposed to be.
    CommentQuote
    Hi guys!

I tried to visit the location of sector 17C last weekend and reached upto the village Kanarsi, but was unable to locate any board or sign regarding the yamuna expressway plots. I think sector 17C is planned at one side of the street no. 2 as per YEIDA master plan. However, the complete area is agricultural land as of now.

I think it will take at least 3 years for the access road, sewage lines etc. to reach the proposed plots. What happens from there will depend on how the rest of Yamuna expressway shapes up in future.
    irahulsingh; - I am also wondering about the same things that you have asked.
    1. I am waiting for the allotment letter and will approach a bank with it to ask for loan, once i get it.
    2. That is something that you have to decide
    3. Well, i think that the basic amenities should be there in 5-6 years, but for the area to be a comfortable living place, it might take around 10 years.
    4. I think the rate of Rs. 15620 is more or less in line with current market prices and hence one cannot expect an immediate gain.
    5. Well, as per Master plan, a lot of things will come up till 2031. But a reality check will be required in every 5 years.
    I am also evaluating whether to go ahead with the purchase or not as i am not sure of attractiveness of the plots. Do let me know about what you think.
    rahk2012; - Since i am already allotted a plot, I am not tracking new schemes at YEIDA. But am sure a new scheme will be launched by the end of this year or beginning of the next. Further, the closer the plots are to the expressway, the better they are supposed to be.

Mate, thanks for the post, its very very informative, but I just talk about few things:

1) authority plots were sold when the jewar airport news was pumped in the market and that's why people came fwd and invested, usually politicians have this information in advance, so they buy land before the news is pumped in the market and later sell the land to investors at premium, further the news breaks that the jewar airport is postponed or cancelled, so initially when the investors get a good premium when the momentum is positive but as the not so good news breaks that premium gets evaporated and then stuff like farmer issues crop up and my gut feeling says that this is what that has happened, the authority has found a way where the allotee compensates to the farmer and the farmer reduces his compensation amount. and the moral of the story is that the politician based on his news cracks the deal and mints money.

2) Jp sports city plots is the same story, like an icc cricket stadium is coming, night safari is coming, this is coming and that is coming thing, the news is pumped and the builder/politician/authority nexus mints money.

PS: Having said that , yamuna expressway will boom in future but if you want to buy authority plot I think there are plenty of years ahead, according to me you can buy anywhere in the next 5 years, I don't think anything positive is coming at the moment, airport will likely to come but in the next 3-5 years, but at the same time its important to keep your eye on this area.
    2) I think they yamuna expressway authority plots are not doing so well and they are not commanding premium, the rate is such that the allottee would pay to the authority and the authority would say some portion to the farmer, only to settle him, its the allottee whos paying the price.

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote