Has any one booked a plot/villa in supertech upcountry?

How do you see the future of the project?

also at what rate have you booked and how many yards?
Read more
42 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ...any updates on this guys? I am waiting for 200-300 sq. mt. Villas in UpCountry, any idea when they are going to launch bigger Villas? and rates?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by atulagar

Greater noida which is an integregated city and most of the infrastructure ready has taken nearly 8-9 years to come where it is today.
    It will take another 3 years for it to become a self sustained city.

Most of the development till take place on Noida expressway

Yamuna expressway comes much later...the only development i see there is thre yamuna expressway to agra...formula 1 track and IT Tech zone in front of Gautam buddha university.

Yamuna expressway area will take close to 12-15 years to develop as a residential area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by atulagar

Yes! ur grand son will be happy.:o
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with what Zohiab has posted. Gnida itself will take minimum 5-7 yrs to become what Noida is now and add another 5-7 yrs on to that for YEA.

We all know the supply which is coming in Noida in the next 2-3 years will keep prices at bay not only in Noida but everywhere in NCR and the new regions like YEA etc will start getting attention of investors.
    CommentQuote
  • are the plots being financed by any bank? If yes what percentage do they finance. please let me know

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • i have booked in upcountry project of upcountry but now on offer of incomplete possession & extra demands, i am feeling cheated.

i have decided to take the legal route.it is very painful
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manhar1981
    i have booked in upcountry project of upcountry but now on offer of incomplete possession & extra demands, i am feeling cheated.

i have decided to take the legal route.it is very painful

Hi Manhar,

Has there been any resolution provided by Supertech? I too have received similar letter of possession with uncalled for amounts being demanded. We all need to come together and lodge a joint protest. My email is attandon@yahoo.com
    CommentQuote
  • supertech is supercharged abhi to aur bhi extra charges . jus wait-n-watch guys
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to book a plot in upcountry….wats your opinion….wat wud be the value of 120m plot and shud i book it with supertech?

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Propyoda
    I am planning to book a plot in upcountry….wats your opinion….wat wud be the value of 120m plot and shud i book it with supertech?

thanks

Its better if you book in JP sports city, as they have very planned and fairly developed township. Your property would also be near to buzz(F1 track and Cricket stadium), and could fetch good appreciation in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul40
    it is too much expensive.

Whats the price in Supertech?
    CommentQuote
  • Did anybody recently booked flat 2,3 BHK in Supertech Upcountry, What is current BSP going on and discounts?
    CommentQuote
  • Chuc mot ngay moi vui ve hanh phuc
    Hay cung nhau dong gop nhung bai viet that hay cho dien dan nay.
    Cam on tat ca.
    CommentQuote
  • i am getting 6L premium of my 100sqy plot,is that per current rates?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi manhar1981, Have you filed any case against ST, Did you booked plot there in upcountry, what kind of extra payment ST demanding and on what basis. I recently booked a flat in ST upcountry so need to be aware of all such wrong things ST is doing with their customers.
    CommentQuote