Supertech UpCountry Expressway, Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida

Last updated: May 25 2016
48 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Supertech UpCountry Expressway, Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida

Originally posted by Propyoda View Post
    I am planning to book a plot in upcountry….wats your opinion….wat wud be the value of 120m plot and shud i book it with supertech?

thanks
    Its better if you book in JP sports city, as they have very planned and fairly developed township. Your property would also be near to buzz(F1 track and Cricket stadium), and could fetch good appreciation in future.

Comment

Originally posted by rahul40
      it is too much expensive.
      Whats the price in Supertech?

Comment

Did anybody recently booked flat 2,3 BHK in Supertech Upcountry, What is current BSP going on and discounts?

Comment

Chuc mot ngay moi vui ve hanh phuc
          Hay cung nhau dong gop nhung bai viet that hay cho dien dan nay.
          Cam on tat ca.

Comment

i am getting 6L premium of my 100sqy plot,is that per current rates?

Comment

Hi manhar1981, Have you filed any case against ST, Did you booked plot there in upcountry, what kind of extra payment ST demanding and on what basis. I recently booked a flat in ST upcountry so need to be aware of all such wrong things ST is doing with their customers.

Comment

2900/- is what brochure says, i need to know actual pls.

2900/- is what brochure says, i need to know actual pls. if anybody have booked 2,3 BHK recently

Comment

I have to pay ~29.5L for 100 sqyard plot with lots of mis charges put by supertech,which I brought @14.5 L .

Finally decided to sell after seeing no hope and builders unethical demands !!

Comment

i am thinking of buying a 100yrds villa in up country. can anyone provide current status of the project and price in resale??

Comment

Currently Supertech charging 32k/sqyd and other charges and construction is going at a good pace.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X