Sort by :
Filter by :
- 2900/- is what brochure says, i need to know actual pls.
2900/- is what brochure says, i need to know actual pls. if anybody have booked 2,3 BHK recentlyCommentQuote0Flag
- I have to pay ~29.5L for 100 sqyard plot with lots of mis charges put by supertech,which I brought @14.5 L .
Finally decided to sell after seeing no hope and builders unethical demands !!CommentQuote0Flag
- i am thinking of buying a 100yrds villa in up country. can anyone provide current status of the project and price in resale??CommentQuote0Flag
- Currently Supertech charging 32k/sqyd and other charges and construction is going at a good pace.CommentQuote0Flag
- Most of plot owners had paid some or more EXTRA offering to supertech for unrealistic demands. Many people including me had paid them interest @18% while even supertech had said we will not charge interest because their delay. Height of being unrealistic builder had taken 1.5 lakh for damage of their loads etc when (hypothetical) we will construct house on plot land. They are really money sucker.
Anyways most of us are waiting for some appreciation so that we exit out . 32000 is rate from last 2 year from builder ( to give artificial appreciation feel) at resale is is easily available to 22000.
I think it will be long (4 years) before it reach to really 32000k. Till date appreciation had been ( on resale rate) sub 10%.CommentQuote0Flag
- How is this project from end user point of view. A broker is saying that the villas will be ready in 1 yrs time. will this be true ? what is the going rate ?
There brochure shows plots as well.. can some members suggest if this is a feasible project.... since i am looking for a villas for myself.CommentQuote0Flag
- I think it is really very ambitious project by supertech .honestly I have strong intuition that they have started this project to get cheap money from small investors to fund their big projects in noida.CommentQuote0Flag
- this project is too good to be trueCommentQuote1Flag
- I recently visited the township which is coming up well...
Couldn't find any provision for ventilation / exhaust fan or natural light in the basement of villas! Will this remain as it is or will there be some change?CommentQuote0Flag
- Is there anybody on this forum who has invested in a Supertech Upcountry Villa?CommentQuote0Flag
- I have been told that all the villas are sold out, except the 500 Yard ones, attached to the showpiece club. Is that true? What is the current market price of the smaller villas?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by MajorRI have been told that all the villas are sold out, except the 500 Yard ones, attached to the showpiece club. Is that true? What is the current market price of the smaller villas?
sold out for now, and available once the rates are increased.;)
In today's scenario it is hard to believe that YEW projects sold out, while builders are struggling to shred of inventory on Noida expresswayCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Quest2012sold out for now, and available once the rates are increased.;)
In today's scenario it is hard to believe that YEW projects sold out, while builders are struggling to shred of inventory on Noida expressway
Not talking about all the YEW projects... but the Villas in this particular project! Last prices were increased on 24th September and the last few remaining units were sold on this price. Anybody aware of the fresh villa inventory available from builder in this project?
In any case the villas looks much close to completion. Structures are already complete and currently electrical and plumbing work is going on. One of the showpiece 500 Yd beach-side villa is also near finished and work on Club is also on. With the frantic activities on site, looks like they will deliver around the 'now-promised' date of March 2015.CommentQuote0Flag
- I visited supertech upcountry site recently. The quality of construction of roads is depressing & it is just a carpeting of some concrete stones &
At various places the road is damaged & one can verify these fact from dere easily.
further, if you want to hurt yourself more than have a look at the height of boundary wall of the so called Ellliiiiittte township of supertech.
Any school boundary would have more height than the boundary wall of upcountry township.Also have look a the quality of construction of wall & the patch up action done to hide the true quality.CommentQuote1Flag
- in continuation of my remarks above
. the overall quality of construction at upcountry needs a closer look. Once people start living here , then it would soon become colony becuz of poor n substandard civil work
the entire township is full of flaws & some of many of them are as follows:
(a) First the present boundary wall needs lot of patch work & has to be supported by barbed wire. otherwise it wont serve the purpose of boundary wall i.e security & aesthetics .
(b) the carpet roads need to re-laid
(c) As on date , the township doesn't have electricity supply .the supertech site sales office is itself running on managed line supported by Gensets kept behind construction office dere.further
There are no electricity transformers in any of the power houses in the entire township. u would find hell lot of wires oozing out of ground dere without any power supply.
(d) There is no water supply to upcountry township..
(e) The sewage system is not yet operational & one can find broken manhole with loads of construction material inside sewage lines in the entire township.
(f) there are many more ......but I can only say......this township is all mess & being a turnkey project.....it would hurt supertech more than any body else
i don't now whether Mr. RK Arora or his handsome son is aware of all this