Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by manhar1981i have booked in upcountry project of upcountry but now on offer of incomplete possession & extra demands, i am feeling cheated.
i have decided to take the legal route.it is very painful
Hi, I have also have a 2BHK in Upcountry, but what extra charges are you talking about and does Any1 have an idea about the current transfer charges with Supertech Upcountry...CommentQuote0Flag
- Received a demand for G1Tower, on start of 2nd roof slab. Anyone have any update or pictures how the construction going on in Upcountry Grand Circuit?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by nivyaagarwali am thinking of buying a 100yrds villa in up country. can anyone provide current status of the project and price in resale??
I have villa in upcountry and interested in selling .CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by MajorRIs there anybody on this forum who has invested in a Supertech Upcountry Villa?
I bought a villa in supertech and find it good value for money beside return on investment. The best location on Yamuna expressway and construction is also going good .CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by SeemakhuranaI bought a villa in supertech and find it good value for money beside return on investment. The best location on Yamuna expressway and construction is also going good .
Have you bought recently - which size? If it is good value for money with ROI, why are you selling it? When are they planning to give possession?CommentQuote0Flag
- I have one Flat in Supertech Upcountry and I heard lot of negative things from People about Supertech and I really regretted on my decision of investing all my hard earned money with Supertech. May be they used to be Bad in the past but at present I am standing at the opposite side of such people. Last month I visited the site and its simply WOW!, Everything is coming up so nicely and as committed. I am not sure what would happen when they would offer possession, we may end up paying extra amount or What but till now they are doing excellent Job.People which are against me need to Visit the Site and comment.CommentQuote1Flag
- Do you have latest pics? Which tower your apt? I have 2BHK in G1 towerCommentQuote0Flag
- I would suggest you to Join following group, People Have posted latest Pics there, You would feel Happy :).
I have Apartment in E1 Tower.CommentQuote0Flag
- Supertech Upcountry - vilasCommentQuote0Flag
- Is transfer of plots and registry open in this project. I heard that Supertech has pending dues towards authority, due to which registry or CC is closed.CommentQuote0Flag
- Supertech UpCountry buyers not at risk, says YEIDA CEO Arun Vir Singh
YEIDA had cancelled only the map submitted by the firm for obtaining partial completion certificate for phase 1 of the Supertech UpCountry township project in October 2015
NEW DELHI: People who have bought houses in Supertech's 100-acre township project on Yamuna Expressway are not at risk as Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) had only cancelled the map submitted for completion certificate for the first phase of the project, the authority CEO said.
"Since only the map for completion certificate has been cancelled, investors in the project are not at risk," YEIDA CEO Arun Vir Singh told ET. YEIDA had cancelled the map submitted by the real estate developer for obtaining partial completion certificate for phase 1 of the Supertech UpCountry township project in October 2015, he said. Singh said the development authority had asked the company to submit revised plans based on the 2009 building bylaws which are applicable to its 100-acre plot of land allotted in June 2010.
Supertech chairman RK Arora said his company had contested the said order issued in October last and the matter is currently under review by the state government. He said when the company applied for the completion certificate in 2015 based on 2010 bylaws, it was told about the objections which it has contested.
The 100-acre land was allotted to Supertech by YEIDA in June 2010 when the 2009 building bylaws were in force. The new bylaws of 2010, notified in January 2011, allow 40% ground coverage as against 25% under the previous bylaws.
However, the floor area ratio remained unchanged, which meant the total area that can be constructed on a plot remained the same.
Arora said, "Our lease deed clearly says that the allotment date for the 100-acre plot will be the date on which the state government confirms landuse change for the plot. The state government confirmed residential land-use for the plot on October 14, 2011, which was after the 2010 bylaws were notified in January 2011. This means the 2010 bylaws will be applicable to our land." Supertech has sold 1,000 villas and apartments in the project so far.
The company, one of the largest builders in the National Capital Region, has faced issues with development autho-rities in recent times.
The Greater Noida authority had recently sent a notice to Supertech for violation of sanction plans in a housing project. In its order, it has said that 1,009 flats in the project should be sealed as it exceed the originally sanctioned 844 units. This came after home buyers in the first phase of the project pointed out the violation to the authority and a team then set out to investigate.
The builder had said that it had originally got permission for 844 units and later, under the policy of purchasable FAR by GNIDA, it submitted revised plans for approval in December 2014 to accommodate a total of 1,853 apartments, and it was deemed to have been approved as it did not receive any refusal in 60 days.
Supertech UpCountry buyers not at risk, says YEIDA CEO Arun Vir Singh | ET RealEstateCommentQuote0Flag
- Supertech = :oGo, Goa, GoneCommentQuote0Flag