Collapse

Supertech UpCountry Expressway, Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida

Last updated: May 25 2016
48 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Supertech UpCountry Expressway, Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida

Most of plot owners had paid some or more EXTRA offering to supertech for unrealistic demands. Many people including me had paid them interest @18% while even supertech had said we will not charge interest because their delay. Height of being unrealistic builder had taken 1.5 lakh for damage of their loads etc when (hypothetical) we will construct house on plot land. They are really money sucker.

Anyways most of us are waiting for some appreciation so that we exit out . 32000 is rate from last 2 year from builder ( to give artificial appreciation feel) at resale is is easily available to 22000.
    I think it will be long (4 years) before it reach to really 32000k. Till date appreciation had been ( on resale rate) sub 10%.

Comment

How is this project from end user point of view. A broker is saying that the villas will be ready in 1 yrs time. will this be true ? what is the going rate ?

There brochure shows plots as well.. can some members suggest if this is a feasible project.... since i am looking for a villas for myself.

Comment

I think it is really very ambitious project by supertech .honestly I have strong intuition that they have started this project to get cheap money from small investors to fund their big projects in noida.

Comment

this project is too good to be true

Comment

I recently visited the township which is coming up well...
            Couldn't find any provision for ventilation / exhaust fan or natural light in the basement of villas! Will this remain as it is or will there be some change?

Comment

Is there anybody on this forum who has invested in a Supertech Upcountry Villa?

Comment

I have been told that all the villas are sold out, except the 500 Yard ones, attached to the showpiece club. Is that true? What is the current market price of the smaller villas?

Comment

Originally posted by MajorR View Post
                  I have been told that all the villas are sold out, except the 500 Yard ones, attached to the showpiece club. Is that true? What is the current market price of the smaller villas?
                  sold out for now, and available once the rates are increased.
                  In today's scenario it is hard to believe that YEW projects sold out, while builders are struggling to shred of inventory on Noida expressway

Comment

Originally posted by Quest2012 View Post
                    sold out for now, and available once the rates are increased.
                    In today's scenario it is hard to believe that YEW projects sold out, while builders are struggling to shred of inventory on Noida expressway
                    Not talking about all the YEW projects... but the Villas in this particular project! Last prices were increased on 24th September and the last few remaining units were sold on this price. Anybody aware of the fresh villa inventory available from builder in this project?

In any case the villas looks much close to completion. Structures are already complete and currently electrical and plumbing work is going on. One of the showpiece 500 Yd beach-side villa is also near finished and work on Club is also on. With the frantic activities on site, looks like they will deliver around the 'now-promised' date of March 2015.

Comment

I visited supertech upcountry site recently. The quality of construction of roads is depressing & it is just a carpeting of some concrete stones &
                      coal tar.
                      At various places the road is damaged & one can verify these fact from dere easily.

further, if you want to hurt yourself more than have a look at the height of boundary wall of the so called Ellliiiiittte township of supertech.

Any school boundary would have more height than the boundary wall of upcountry township.Also have look a the quality of construction of wall & the patch up action done to hide the true quality.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X