Hi All,

For the last few days I have been looking for investing in property. My main purpose is just investment. I am looking at Delhi/NCR region. My budget is around 25 Lac and have looked at few projects.

I found that 153 Sq Yard residential plot on Yamuna Expressway is witehin my budget. I have following queries:

1. Do member on this forum have any idea about how good this project is?
2. Are there any members on this forum who have invested in this project?
3. What are the land rates offered to you for this project?
4. How does the project look from investment purpose? (2 years down the line)
5. Can someone suggest me an alternative within the budget of 25 lac and good returns?

Thanks very much
Read more
Reply
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The time horizon for Yamuna ex.way should be minimum 5 years, as per my understanding.

    Originally Posted by desi_guru
    Hi All,

    For the last few days I have been looking for investing in property. My main purpose is just investment. I am looking at Delhi/NCR region. My budget is around 25 Lac and have looked at few projects.

    I found that 153 Sq Yard residential plot on Yamuna Expressway is witehin my budget. I have following queries:

    1. Do member on this forum have any idea about how good this project is?
    2. Are there any members on this forum who have invested in this project?
    3. What are the land rates offered to you for this project?
    4. How does the project look from investment purpose? (2 years down the line)
    5. Can someone suggest me an alternative within the budget of 25 lac and good returns?

    Thanks very much
    CommentQuote
  • Hello

    Dear desi Guru

    Can you please advise with any contact number or website where we can find further information about these plots.

    What rate they are offering for these plots

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens

    Originally Posted by nitinmails
    Dear desi Guru

    Can you please advise with any contact number or website where we can find further information about these plots.

    What rate they are offering for these plots

    Cheers


    search for Jaypee sports city. Plot rates are around 20k/sq yd.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    I have an agent who offered me plots at Rs. 15000 p/sq yard on a down payment scheme. If you think we can make a deal with agent and might get offered at cheaper rates.

    As per JayPee and other websites on Internet they have to build the racing track near that area by 2011 and they are planning on developing a cricket stadium as well.

    I visited Noida yesterday and met an agent who said it might take 15-20 years for Yamuna Expressway to get developed taking examply from Greater Noida as it is still very quite. I hope JayPee Dev proves the agent wrong and price appreciates quickly.
    CommentQuote
  • Plus other charges

    Originally Posted by desi_guru
    Hi,

    I have an agent who offered me plots at Rs. 15000 p/sq yard on a down payment scheme. If you think we can make a deal with agent and might get offered at cheaper rates.

    As per JayPee and other websites on Internet they have to build the racing track near that area by 2011 and they are planning on developing a cricket stadium as well.

    I visited Noida yesterday and met an agent who said it might take 15-20 years for Yamuna Expressway to get developed taking examply from Greater Noida as it is still very quite. I hope JayPee Dev proves the agent wrong and price appreciates quickly.


    this rate would be basic rate. add other charges nearly 2000/sqyd.
    CommentQuote
  • I think agent is correct. generally population and development spreads radially from urban center, which in case of NCR is delhi. so development will come to noida, greater noida, and then sports city in this order only.
    Originally Posted by desi_guru
    Hi,

    I have an agent who offered me plots at Rs. 15000 p/sq yard on a down payment scheme. If you think we can make a deal with agent and might get offered at cheaper rates.

    As per JayPee and other websites on Internet they have to build the racing track near that area by 2011 and they are planning on developing a cricket stadium as well.

    I visited Noida yesterday and met an agent who said it might take 15-20 years for Yamuna Expressway to get developed taking examply from Greater Noida as it is still very quite. I hope JayPee Dev proves the agent wrong and price appreciates quickly.
    CommentQuote
  • size 153 corner plot is available for close to 31 lacs all linclusive but to be honest i feel prices r on higher side

    if one search in greater noida people can get much better deal

    cheers:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Can you suggest me a genuine dealer in Noida or Greater Noida?
    CommentQuote
  • well i am against investing in plots in that area for that amount but if u want to go for plots i would suggest u to go for greater noida plots or ready to move in flats near pari chowk which i feel is much better option in greater noida as there r enough inventories available at 2000-3000

    please visit nri city(greater noida) before taking any decision

    cheers:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks SimSim,

    Do you have any idea where exactly should I go in G-Noida or round Pari Chowk. I don't know much about Greater Noida area.

    Should I go and speak to some property dealers? or speak to some devlopers/builders?
    CommentQuote
  • please visit few ready to move in flats near pari chowk & spend some time there to get a feeling of that area before taking any decision

    cheers:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah will surely try to do that.

    Have you also invested or bought a property in G-Noida or Noida area, if I may ask?
    If yes, when did you purchase or what has been your experience been price appreciation wise?

    What do you think if investing in a property in G-Noida now as JayPee is trying to develop Yamuna Expressway, should that help properties in G-Noida area?
    CommentQuote
  • Responses please??
    CommentQuote
  • i havnt invested yet in property but searching for a good option

    Gnoida near pari chowk is the best choice for investment if u want to invest for a longer perioid

    prices in Gnoida is low because of low rental income but i expect things will change in the next 5 years

    just to add property prices in ncr is on a higher side because of booming stock market + speculaters & investors putting their money

    at a time when prices for new projects r on a higher side its better to go for ready to move in flats for an investment where speculaters dont put their hats & therefore Gnoida can be one of the best place which will going to outperform in the coming years
    cheers:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Will GNoida become something someday is thing to be looked at, the situation is almost same for last 10 years and mmight continue to be the same until and unless Metro reaches G.Noida. With so many housing options available in Noida itself and still more coming in due course of time, Will G.Noida get a chance to have its own identity?
    CommentQuote