There have been some launches in Yamuna expressway recently incl. by some reputed builders.

This is what should be kept in mind while investing in them.

1. For a region to have GOOD appreciation..there has to be a good demand..else the "So called Appreciation" is only on paper..which is worthless.

2. Eventually the Future of a region depends on End users wanting to come and settle in that region. One can look up in history and see that ACTUAL appreciation came in a region when people with decent jobs and business started moving in that region. This was the MAIN reason why Gurgaon came up..Noida came up...while Faridabad and Ghaziabad were left behind...even though they were the first cities to be the suburbs of Delhi and are very close...But it was the lack of Jobs...Corporates, etc which made them lag behind.

3. There is no point in getting 10-12% appreciation in Real estate..as its high risk...one can get similar returns in many other investments.

4. Coming back to Yamuna Expressway ....its very important to note the following:
- Nearest and best located plots are by SDS which are 2 kms from Gautam buddha University
- Other plots are anywhere between 4-7 kms from Gautam Buddha Univesity
- The Main development zone near Gautam Buddha univeristy is the Unversity itself (which has its own appartments, hostels, etc etc) and the Huge Tech Zone opposite it. Also Nigh safari is planned..but honestly i dont think it will see daylight...and finally F1 track..around which in future ICC Cricket stadium is also planned.

Above are the developments in the region

Lets assume for a moment that Tech zone has 5,6 campusses ready and Corporates have already set up their offices

F1 track is functional and races held

Gautam Buddha University is running full fledged

What needs to be seen that amongst above...apparently NO ONE will be living in Yamuna expressway.

Gautam buddha university has massive hostels and appartments for faculty

F1 attracts tourists..Not residents

Finally Tech Zone...most of the guys on this forum are in IT....imagine if u work there...where will you think of living...further 4,5 kms from Noida-Greater noida....or towards Noida- Greater Noida ????

Do keep in mind..that after 3 years..one may have Metro on Noida - greater noida expressway....Greater Noida city would have more commercial developments....Noida expressway sectors would have started coming up....You will have excellent options of Flats on Noida expressway and Greater Noida....and excelllent options of PLots in Greater noida...In fact there will be so many choices avaialable...as we all know that there is HUGE oversupply.

With such options, huge oversupply, better development along Noida-greater noida expressway and Greater noida city...how many will travel further 4-5 kms with fields on both side and live there...(even on rent) ????

There is no school, no hospital, no bank, nothing for good 4-5 kms..and with commercial options in noida, greater noida...i dont think they will come for good 6,7 years

While everyone spl. broker will say "Airport"....Now
Airport is good 30 kms from Tech zone ....and my common sense says...that IF AT ALL the airport comes..IF AT ALL...then most of the development work will be closer to airport...things like hotels, warehouses, etc etc etc etc...and more than this region..it will be Agra which will benefit more..

Now someone will talk about F1, 5 star hotel by Jaypee, etc etc etc...that people may want to make holiday home there....My simple answer to them....Holiday homes are made by rich and upper middle class gantry....Look at the projects offered by builders....Plots start from 100 sq. yards....THIS WILL NEVER HAVE TAKERS from Upper middle or rich class....its the middle class who will book it..imagining it to become another jaypee greens greater noida....that will never happen

To finally conclude:

- These projects along yamuna expressway are worth at 12k per sq. yard.....NOT 20k per sq.yard...as at this rate you can get a very decent location in Greater noida city

- If you dig deep..you will find..nearly most of the buyers are Brokers from this region...keep in mind..the brokers in this region are well known to each other..and are cash rich...they have solid buying and holding power...as most of them sold land in villages and became brokers.

- All this is done to artificially increase the prices...to gain some profit within 1-2 years..all a part of the game that is being played by brokers, builders...

The basis of ALL real estate transactions in Demand....with whole of noida expressway, greater noida extension, greater noida main city....we all know how much supply exists

Even if the whole Tech zone has offices...be rest assured..the people will always want to live with their families in areas like Greater noida city..which has facilties ready...and maybe even on noida expressway if they want to live closer to delhi....hardly anyone will want to live in Yamuna expressway for the next 7-10 years.

Even after 9 years of expressway developemnt..people talk about sector 137, 143 being FAR from infrastructure...imagine what will people think about yamuna expressway !!!

Someone asked that who are the buyers who are booking these plots...

These are local brokers who dont have to pay loans..or slog 8-5 in corportae offices...they sold their lands..and got free plots to live in...they are property dealers...with tremendous holding power...

Its simple game going on...create an artificial demand (simple black marketing)...and sell whenever some news like "opening of yamuna expressway"..."talks about airport".."F1 Track" etc etc etc will come in news...immediatialy prices will be jacked up...and sold to some poor chaps..who will assume that they have got the deal in the nick of time...

Final conclusion: Stay away from Private builders plots on yamuna expressway .....If at all you have a liking for that region and have holding power for good 7-10 years...

Buy a Ymauna expressway authority plot...if u think you dont have chances in lottery...you can buy a 300 sq. mtr plot at Rs.3000 premium and payment for next 7 years...buy that and keep it.....
Read more
Reply
206 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Zohaib Bhai very honest analysis. I think 7-10 years to bahut kam hai. At least 10 Years+.
    CommentQuote
  • Its always best to look at past and get some idea for future.

    This is NOT Dubai, Shaghai or Singapore...
    Keep that in mind

    I have been a very keen observer of developments in noida expressway and Greater noida since 2002.

    In 2003..you could see boards of IT City, Biotech City, Medi city, Shopping Mall all along the expressway...

    Where are they ????

    Noida expressway..One of the most Important Roads in Noida..started in 2002.

    After 9 Years one can visit and see where it is today

    Even today many people say "Sector 137, 143" is too secluded for them.
    Thats just being 7-8 kms from Heart of Noida.

    Imagine what will people think about these yamuna expressway areas when they are 10-15 kms from Heart of Greater noida

    I said 10 years..for the HECK OF IT....

    Believe me..15 years and still people will not be living there..

    Abhi Poora Noida expressway hai...Greater noida extension hai....Greater noida main city hai....and all at reasonable rates....

    Yamuna expressway is a Looooooooong way to go

    Any given day..appreciation will be in Greater noida city first ad then expressway

    The rates quoted by builders are similar to greater noida city....

    so if anyone buys in greater noida city..then he will have higher appreciation..any day

    My friend who is based in UK..wanted a very cheap plot...with no maintenance and long payment plan without any loan....he has no plans at all to come to india and live..but wants to keep something "just in case"

    Last month i closed the deal for him when i was in india..for a 300 sq. mtr plot in a GOOD location...

    Premium 3000k psm

    He paid approx. 30% + 9 lakh premium..plus additional expenses

    Balance 60-70% (9-10 lakhs) to be paid to authority in 6-7 years...

    No maintenance

    Total cost of plot approx 25 Lakhs incl. premium

    Now this is a classic case for MAKING SENSE in buying in Yamuna expressway

    No headache of builder running away..stalling project....maintenance..

    No headache for next 7 years...
    CommentQuote
  • Also one imp. thing....a lot of experts all over are talking about correction in RE...if not today...after some time it will come...when..only time will tell....and at that time...Such areas will suffer the maximum

    Fundamentaly strong areas with good infrastructure, Jobs, etc will be effected less...and such areas face the biggest problems then

    So why should one take a risk in an area with suh a high price tag for "Future developments"...when one can have at same price in areas where one can actually "see development"
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Zohaib,

    I am new member of Indian real estate forum.
    Can you please suggest me where to invest for higher appreciation in noida. I have 30 lakhs with me. Which will be better option Flats or plot?
    is it suggestible to make down payment? ,

    Please also suggest some good location for investment.

    Regard,
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Good post, Zohaib. I always wondered when the experienced people on his forum advised to buy on YE only for long term. When prices are almost similar to Greater Noida areas that are 3-4 km from Pari Chowk (for private plots of YE), for me doesn't make any sense at all, irrespective of your holding time.

    Yes, the Authority plots are better, but again at very cheap rates, like your friend got. But still it's not a clear cut better deal than GNoida sectors, given the number of IFs attached with the future of YE.

    The IGI airport is 35 km from Noida. The proposed zevar airport would be 45 i guess. This puts the things in perspective.

    This all fever is fueled by the past experiences, like pahle log rohini ke bare me bhi yahi bolte the, same for Noida. Appreciation enjoyed by people who bought in then-far-flung areas of Delhi make people think that buying faraway at CHEAPER rates than main city will create future fortunes. But how cheap exactly? Noida lands were sold at about 1/10 the price of Delhi by the authority, that was when the Distance of Noida from Main areas of Delhi was 10km. Such are the deals that create fortunes. What is being offered by YE builders is 10 km from GNoida, at 10% discount!
    CommentQuote
  • people have started taking Zohaib as a free RE investment consultant. All up to you Zohaib, how you react.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravs
    Hi Zohaib,

    I am new member of Indian real estate forum.
    Can you please suggest me where to invest for higher appreciation in noida. I have 30 lakhs with me. Which will be better option Flats or plot?
    is it suggestible to make down payment? ,

    Please also suggest some good location for investment.

    Regard,
    Gaurav


    With due respect to the other threads and posts by many active members..kindly do spend some time reading them...and analysing them..as per ur needs and requirements...literally each and every area and project is discussed in details here...free of cost..
    please read

    .......else you will get something like instant noodle...fulfilling and fast...yet useless for health

    Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Good post, Zohaib. I always wondered when the experienced people on his forum advised to buy on YE only for long term. When prices are almost similar to Greater Noida areas that are 3-4 km from Pari Chowk (for private plots of YE), for me doesn't make any sense at all, irrespective of your holding time.
    This is what marketing and hype does....thats the very purpose of it....
    Yes, the Authority plots are better, but again at very cheap rates, like your friend got. But still it's not a clear cut better deal than GNoida sectors, given the number of IFs attached with the future of YE.
    Its NOT a special rate my friend got..its the ACTUAL RATE...pls donot rely on rates posted on websites and papers...even the subzi waala will increase the price the moment u get down from your car...let alone these brokers.....

    Thats why i said...it would have still made sense..if you get a 200 sq.yard plot for the price of 100 -120 sq. yard in Gnoida....but here prices are same....

    Its a clear and simple game which is going on....MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES


    The IGI airport is 35 km from Noida. The proposed zevar airport would be 45 i guess. This puts the things in perspective.
    Untill unless BSP helps a national party to form a govt. in center...or the state and center govt. are same...untill then FORGET about the airport...
    After that too..GMR will file a case untill unless GMR is made to built and operate it...

    Even after that it will be Agra which will benefit more rather than Greater noida and Noida which are 45 and 55 kms away.


    This all fever is fueled by the past experiences, like pahle log rohini ke bare me bhi yahi bolte the, same for Noida. Appreciation enjoyed by people who bought in then-far-flung areas of Delhi make people think that buying faraway at CHEAPER rates than main city will create future fortunes. But how cheap exactly? Noida lands were sold at about 1/10 the price of Delhi by the authority, that was when the Distance of Noida from Main areas of Delhi was 10km. Such are the deals that create fortunes. What is being offered by YE builders is 10 km from GNoida, at 10% discount!

    The Game is simple...which one should understand
    Elections in 2012
    No one knows who will win
    Honeymoon for many builders will be over in 1 year time
    Behenji has to sell a lot of land and make the most out of it..and Builders want to sell it further and make as much as possible...and Plots is best for that

    Yamuna expressway is an Expressway...and doesnt pass through any Metro city....It will start from Noida and to Agra..

    Its NOT the first Expresssway to be built.

    Do visit NH8 and pass further 6,7 ahead of Manesar and see yourself

    Gnoida and Noida authority are pretty active BUT compared to Ghaziabad, gurgaon and faridabad...

    They are NOT Dubai or Singapore Authorities

    Flash back to 2003:

    IT City, Medi city, Bio tech city, The biggest shopping district was planned on Noida expressway..there were Huge boards all along....

    Where are they ???

    Thats was the speed of work on NOIDA EXPRESSWAY..one of the most important roads of Noida

    Yamuna expressway kya cheez hai..kucch nahin !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    With due respect to the other threads and posts by many active members..kindly do spend some time reading them...and analysing them..as per ur needs and requirements...literally each and every area and project is discussed in details here...free of cost..
    please read

    .......else you will get something like instant noodle...fulfilling and fast...yet useless for health

    Thank you


    Zohaib , can you please check my query on greater noida forum.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Some solid points like always Zohaib :-)

    I would like to add that the proposed airport is an International 'Cargo' Airport' and not passenger airport as per my information. Let's not get sucked in by the airport hype. IGI is an ultra - modern airport and can easily cater to much more passengers than it is doing now. So, a second airport in NCR is a long way off I feel.
    CommentQuote
  • Thumb rule for buying in Greater noida....

    Assume that there is NO AIRPORT..EVER

    Now...are you interested...???
    If yes...then buy....because if it doesnt come...you still have no problems...

    ad if it does.....then you will only gain from it..


    Btw....

    Its better to buy on Greater noida - Noida upcming 130 mtr expressway...as it connects 2 cities in NCR...you will be closer to noida and greater noida
    Rest assured with 50 projects launched..Greater noida extension will have influx of population very very fast....and metro coming close to WIPRO...from where this expressway starts in Gnoida....its a better location than Yamuna expressway plots

    Had the location of yamuna expressway been next to Tech zone or Gautam buddha univeristy...it would have made sense....not 5-10 kms from GBU

    The Main attractions of Yamuna expressway:

    - Non stop to Agra...why would that make any diff. to you...

    - Night safari....First it has to be made...then maintained..and then too it wont make any difference at all

    - F1...Again..good to put the city on world map and to be in news coverage in a good way...but will anyone think..that lets go and buy in xyz location and live there..as F1 is next door ....DUH !!!

    - Tech Zone...Without a doubt if developed well will attract many jobs....but then wouldnt you want to live in Greater noida instead ???...Yes if Greater noida was a dusty old town and no roads and falling infrastructure...then definately one would think about it....but thats not the case...one can work in Tech zone and live in one of the best planned cities of NCR...no issues at all

    - Gautam buddha University....Its a project in itself...has massive hostels...walkways..appartments for faculty....even shopping district..one should actually see it to belive it...hats off Behenji...its a master piece...but then again...it will be Greater noida which will benefit from it..not Yamuna expressway

    - Airport.....Less i talk about it..the better

    Does ANYONE...has ONE SINGLE reason...(Just ONE REASON)...to justify the rates in Private developers projects on Yamuna expressway ????

    Any Brokers..???....Feel free to answer...Because I cant find one

    And please dont say that Yamuna expressway authority has best plans for the region, etc etc etc etc.....and will develop it better than Greater noida, noida, etc etc etc...

    as untill unless Yamuna expressway authority is headed by Shiekh Al Makhtoum of UAE....such Plans aint worth a dime
    CommentQuote
  • plots ko flats se compare karna theek hai? (you are comparing noida extension/noida expressway flats with yamuna expressway plots).

    greator noida ke 112 mtr authority plot ya yamuna expressway ke private builder ka 120 yd? Compare the locality and facilities as well?

    yamunaexpressway plots dur hai per signal free road hai. 30-40 mins from noida.

    greator noida authority plots - 50-60 mins from noida.

    yamunaexpressway area time lega per u will see the diff. aur jab diff aayega - tab paise nahi honge.

    even i don't have money to buy 2 bhk in NE. timepass kar raha hu yahan.


    Originally Posted by zohaib
    There have been some launches in Yamuna expressway recently incl. by some reputed builders.

    This is what should be kept in mind while investing in them.

    1. For a region to have GOOD appreciation..there has to be a good demand..else the "So called Appreciation" is only on paper..which is worthless.

    2. Eventually the Future of a region depends on End users wanting to come and settle in that region. One can look up in history and see that ACTUAL appreciation came in a region when people with decent jobs and business started moving in that region. This was the MAIN reason why Gurgaon came up..Noida came up...while Faridabad and Ghaziabad were left behind...even though they were the first cities to be the suburbs of Delhi and are very close...But it was the lack of Jobs...Corporates, etc which made them lag behind.

    3. There is no point in getting 10-12% appreciation in Real estate..as its high risk...one can get similar returns in many other investments.

    4. Coming back to Yamuna Expressway ....its very important to note the following:
    - Nearest and best located plots are by SDS which are 2 kms from Gautam buddha University
    - Other plots are anywhere between 4-7 kms from Gautam Buddha Univesity
    - The Main development zone near Gautam Buddha univeristy is the Unversity itself (which has its own appartments, hostels, etc etc) and the Huge Tech Zone opposite it. Also Nigh safari is planned..but honestly i dont think it will see daylight...and finally F1 track..around which in future ICC Cricket stadium is also planned.

    Above are the developments in the region

    Lets assume for a moment that Tech zone has 5,6 campusses ready and Corporates have already set up their offices

    F1 track is functional and races held

    Gautam Buddha University is running full fledged

    What needs to be seen that amongst above...apparently NO ONE will be living in Yamuna expressway.

    Gautam buddha university has massive hostels and appartments for faculty

    F1 attracts tourists..Not residents

    Finally Tech Zone...most of the guys on this forum are in IT....imagine if u work there...where will you think of living...further 4,5 kms from Noida-Greater noida....or towards Noida- Greater Noida ????

    Do keep in mind..that after 3 years..one may have Metro on Noida - greater noida expressway....Greater Noida city would have more commercial developments....Noida expressway sectors would have started coming up....You will have excellent options of Flats on Noida expressway and Greater Noida....and excelllent options of PLots in Greater noida...In fact there will be so many choices avaialable...as we all know that there is HUGE oversupply.

    With such options, huge oversupply, better development along Noida-greater noida expressway and Greater noida city...how many will travel further 4-5 kms with fields on both side and live there...(even on rent) ????

    There is no school, no hospital, no bank, nothing for good 4-5 kms..and with commercial options in noida, greater noida...i dont think they will come for good 6,7 years

    While everyone spl. broker will say "Airport"....Now
    Airport is good 30 kms from Tech zone ....and my common sense says...that IF AT ALL the airport comes..IF AT ALL...then most of the development work will be closer to airport...things like hotels, warehouses, etc etc etc etc...and more than this region..it will be Agra which will benefit more..

    Now someone will talk about F1, 5 star hotel by Jaypee, etc etc etc...that people may want to make holiday home there....My simple answer to them....Holiday homes are made by rich and upper middle class gantry....Look at the projects offered by builders....Plots start from 100 sq. yards....THIS WILL NEVER HAVE TAKERS from Upper middle or rich class....its the middle class who will book it..imagining it to become another jaypee greens greater noida....that will never happen

    To finally conclude:

    - These projects along yamuna expressway are worth at 12k per sq. yard.....NOT 20k per sq.yard...as at this rate you can get a very decent location in Greater noida city

    - If you dig deep..you will find..nearly most of the buyers are Brokers from this region...keep in mind..the brokers in this region are well known to each other..and are cash rich...they have solid buying and holding power...as most of them sold land in villages and became brokers.

    - All this is done to artificially increase the prices...to gain some profit within 1-2 years..all a part of the game that is being played by brokers, builders...

    The basis of ALL real estate transactions in Demand....with whole of noida expressway, greater noida extension, greater noida main city....we all know how much supply exists

    Even if the whole Tech zone has offices...be rest assured..the people will always want to live with their families in areas like Greater noida city..which has facilties ready...and maybe even on noida expressway if they want to live closer to delhi....hardly anyone will want to live in Yamuna expressway for the next 7-10 years.

    Even after 9 years of expressway developemnt..people talk about sector 137, 143 being FAR from infrastructure...imagine what will people think about yamuna expressway !!!

    Someone asked that who are the buyers who are booking these plots...

    These are local brokers who dont have to pay loans..or slog 8-5 in corportae offices...they sold their lands..and got free plots to live in...they are property dealers...with tremendous holding power...

    Its simple game going on...create an artificial demand (simple black marketing)...and sell whenever some news like "opening of yamuna expressway"..."talks about airport".."F1 Track" etc etc etc will come in news...immediatialy prices will be jacked up...and sold to some poor chaps..who will assume that they have got the deal in the nick of time...

    Final conclusion: Stay away from Private builders plots on yamuna expressway .....If at all you have a liking for that region and have holding power for good 7-10 years...

    Buy a Ymauna expressway authority plot...if u think you dont have chances in lottery...you can buy a 300 sq. mtr plot at Rs.3000 premium and payment for next 7 years...buy that and keep it.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    Its always best to look at past and get some idea for future.

    My friend who is based in UK..wanted a very cheap plot...with no maintenance and long payment plan without any loan....he has no plans at all to come to india and live..but wants to keep something "just in case"

    Last month i closed the deal for him when i was in india..for a 300 sq. mtr plot in a GOOD location...

    Premium 3000k psm

    He paid approx. 30% + 9 lakh premium..plus additional expenses

    Balance 60-70% (9-10 lakhs) to be paid to authority in 6-7 years...

    No maintenance

    Total cost of plot approx 25 Lakhs incl. premium

    Now this is a classic case for MAKING SENSE in buying in Yamuna expressway

    No headache of builder running away..stalling project....maintenance..

    No headache for next 7 years...


    Hi Zohaib,

    Can you please let me know in what Sector you bought this plot.
    I heard premium is anywhere around 5-6k psm.
    Can you please advise some links. I am looking for a plot in Yamuna expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deogaurav
    Hi Zohaib,

    Can you please let me know in what Sector you bought this plot.
    I heard premium is anywhere around 5-6k psm.
    Can you please advise some links. I am looking for a plot in Yamuna expressway.



    There are many things one hears....
    Rely on rates on quoted on webites, emails, calls to broker, casual visits to brokers, newspapers...AND YOU WILL MAKE A BLUNDER

    If you are not aware...there is something called *Profiling* in Business....The Sellers first job is "Judge" your profile by the way you approach him, talk to him and deal with him...accordingly he will respond to you.
    This is the most important aspect of Brokers...if you know about it...you will get Proper deals...else you will be taken for a ride.....

    Btw: My friend paid 3000k premium for a Good location...there were many average locations as well which i could have easily closed at 2500 psm...

    Stop relying on internet for actual prices and you will gain....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jaatbhai
    plots ko flats se compare karna theek hai? (you are comparing noida extension/noida expressway flats with yamuna expressway plots).
    I never said flats...i said plots...and in my opinion...buying a flat with a Good builder in Greater Noida extension still makes more sense than buying a plot on yamuna expressway at such rates.

    Btw....its NOT a RULE that plots are always better than flats....Location is the biggest factor....rest comes later

    greator noida ke 112 mtr authority plot ya yamuna expressway ke private builder ka 120 yd? Compare the locality and facilities as well?
    Greater noida authority anyday....closer to main city...no maintenance.

    Private builder plot..maintenance...in middle of no where

    yamunaexpressway plots dur hai per signal free road hai. 30-40 mins from noida.
    Such areas which are all about "closer to xyz" etc...fall very badly....for a region or an area to prosper...it should have its own development...

    and what makes you think that people will like to drive 30-40 mins to yamuna expressway when they can actually drive 10-20 mins to Greater Noida Main city ???

    2 MAIN reasons for opting a location FAR from a Main city:

    - Cheaper ...Not the case in Yamuna expresswway

    - Better Lifestyle....Again no comparison at all...Greater noida is a very well planned city with robust infrastructure...to come to that level..it will take at least 15 years for Yamuna expressway

    greator noida authority plots - 50-60 mins from noida.
    You mean Yamuna expressway Govt. plots...????
    No comparison...

    Cheaper Rates
    No maintenance
    No 100 sq.yard plots (which is a Big drawback)
    I always advice people to buy a plot in a location where there is minimum 200 sq.yard plot
    Payment over 7 years.

    While after 3 years people who will buy in 3C, Supertech, Jaypee, etc etc will be asked to Pay maintenance...while there will be no tenant in that area at all....so they have to pay 25-30k per month from pocket..plus maybe minimum electricity bills

    Authoroty plots...zero

    Also by rule...once possession is given in 3c, jaypee, etc you will be asked to make "minumum construction" which will again cost you money

    and still NO TENANT or END USER

    yamunaexpressway area time lega per u will see the diff. aur jab diff aayega - tab paise nahi honge.
    Pehle noida expressway aur greater noida city aayega
    Yamuna expressway bahut door ki baat hai

    Noida expressway is a FAR MORE important Road than Yamuna expressway..and the Noida and Greater noida authority hasnt even completed its development

    It takes time to develop a region spl. if u r in india...this is NOT Dubai

    Simple equation:

    1. Yamuna expressway is being developed by same authority who has developed Noida expressway and Greater noida city

    2. Since 2002 Noida expressway has not even developed properlyin the first 5 kms

    3. Greater noida is a city...INFACT Yamuna Expressway is an annexe of Greater Noida....Its not a city called Yamuna expressway

    even i don't have money to buy 2 bhk in NE. timepass kar raha hu yahan.

    everyone is doing time pass only.....no issues


    Yamuna expressway is nothing but means to gain max. capital before 2012 elections.

    CommentQuote