Hi,

Please tell the current rates of plots by various builders (Wave,greenbay,logix,nri city,supertech) in sq yds going on in yamuna expressway rgt nw?
How much hike in rates is expected in each project after F1 race in december?

Thanks.
Read more
Reply
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Minimum 23% hike is expected after F1 race.

    If India wine, the hike will be minimum 39%.

    If it loses, the maximum loss suffered would not be more than 42%.

    If smog causes trouble during the F1 race, and some F1 racers give negative comments, F1 may no longer be scheduled here. In that case, the circle rate of property, or the compensation paid to farmers for acquisition of the land, whichever is minimum is the assured amount.
    CommentQuote
  • must appreciate your positivity...

    FYI the Indian F1 race dates has been pushed... behrain which originally moved out, has been brought back...

    Amidst all this Bhatta parsaul and other farmers agitation, the area to be worst affected is NE and YEW...

    Dont see returns in short term of 1-1.5 years unless some positive development like airport comes...

    on the contrary, quite likely that you could see negative returns...

    Jaideep

    Originally Posted by bnimish85
    Hi,

    Please tell the current rates of plots by various builders (Wave,greenbay,logix,nri city,supertech) in sq yds going on in yamuna expressway rgt nw?
    How much hike in rates is expected in each project after F1 race in december?

    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cannondale
    Minimum 23% hike is expected after F1 race.

    If India wine, the hike will be minimum 39%.

    If it loses, the maximum loss suffered would not be more than 42%.

    If smog causes trouble during the F1 race, and some F1 racers give negative comments, F1 may no longer be scheduled here. In that case, the circle rate of property, or the compensation paid to farmers for acquisition of the land, whichever is minimum is the assured amount.

    India win!!!!!!...nice joke
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cannondale
    Minimum 23% hike is expected after F1 race.

    If India wine, the hike will be minimum 39%.

    If it loses, the maximum loss suffered would not be more than 42%.

    If smog causes trouble during the F1 race, and some F1 racers give negative comments, F1 may no longer be scheduled here. In that case, the circle rate of property, or the compensation paid to farmers for acquisition of the land, whichever is minimum is the assured amount.


    Hilarious!! :)))

    What ratios are these though? Do not look like Fibonacci ones? :))
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaideepsr
    must appreciate your positivity...

    FYI the Indian F1 race dates has been pushed... behrain which originally moved out, has been brought back...

    Amidst all this Bhatta parsaul and other farmers agitation, the area to be worst affected is NE and YEW...

    Dont see returns in short term of 1-1.5 years unless some positive development like airport comes...

    on the contrary, quite likely that you could see negative returns...

    Jaideep


    Yes i heard F1 dates have been pushed from 28Th oct to 10Th Dec.
    I agree with your analogy that prices will be stagnant in the short term which basically is negative returns.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cannondale
    Minimum 23% hike is expected after F1 race.

    If India wine, the hike will be minimum 39%.

    If it loses, the maximum loss suffered would not be more than 42%.

    If smog causes trouble during the F1 race, and some F1 racers give negative comments, F1 may no longer be scheduled here. In that case, the circle rate of property, or the compensation paid to farmers for acquisition of the land, whichever is minimum is the assured amount.


    I am your fan !!
    CommentQuote