Hi Everyone

I am starting this to Discussion for Gaur Yamuna City 6th Park View Plots . I request everyone who has booked or planning to book plot ping me on whatsapp so that we all can benefit from mutual discussion and project update through Whatsap Group.

I am also attaching all the document i have obtained on rera website.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote

• I am planning to buy plot in 6th park view. Gaur yamuna city.

CommentQuote
  • I was passing by from Vrindavan and could see all the structures complete. When is the possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I booked a plot in 6th park view. Any think i should be attentive about?
    CommentQuote