Collapse

IITL Nimbus Sector 22a Yamuna Expressway Greater Noida

Last updated: June 10 2013
24 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : IITL Nimbus Sector 22a Yamuna Expressway Greater Noida

Even i have seen this project n this one is not on YEW and then i have booked In imperial county township with Cosmic group residency with the help of my friend Lalit (9953664248) with the min amount of 2450/ sq ft. flexi plan...

Comment

Is it a better investment

Please suggest, if it is a better investment opportunity or not.

Comment

No respond... is it a good opportunity to invest in?

Comment

Hi, Following is a blog, taken from web, and pasted here for Park View fraud........

IITL NIMBUS CUSTOMERS / BUYERS BEWARE!
          Builder making changes to your booking form (cost/floor) without your consent/knowledge!

If you have booked an apartment with IITL Nimbus Group, or are planning to invest in their property, please be ready for surprises that won't be very pleasant, to say the least! Please keep checking your booking form/file with the company from time to time to see if they have made any changes to your booking or agreed price on their own without your consent/knowledge. In my case, my original form was tempered with and not only they conveniently changed my unit/floor number, but also added additional cost at their own will to original amount I had signed for without my consent or knowledge. It's a clear case of nexus between the IITL Nimbus team and their channel partner who are out to mint money at the cost of their clients - by hook or by crook!

In my case, I had booked an apartment (K1-1205 with PLC) from my retired mother's savings in the Express Park View II located on Yamuna Expressway under CLP at an all inclusive price 2660/- per sq ft including 1 PLC and Other Charges clearly marked as free (as filled and signed by me on the application form, submitted via their channel partner Mr Uttam Singh) and had deposited 10% as the booking amount.

1.5 months later, when the property rates had been revised to Rs 2900 per sqft and the free parking has become paid, I received the receipts of my payments along with a Provisional Allotment letter and the demand letter for another 10%. To my surprise, the letter bore unit number 1305 (13th floor) instead of 1205 (12th floor) as applied by me! I emailed IITL Nimbus sharing my concern but there was no response. After a week of follow ups, I was told to visit their office in Vikas Marg to discuss the matter. On my visit, while I was made to wait before I could meet the official Mr MG Sharma, I insisted on seeing my file in their records. After several requests and a long wait, when I got to see my file, I was shocked that my original submitted/signed form had been tempered with and not only the Unit number had been manually overwritten and changed to 1305, an additional amount of Rs 50,000 had been blatantly added under the total amount manually without my consent or knowledge! The edits on my form also bore the signatures of some of the marketing team members who at their own will had made these changes and accepted my application form without consulting me! There was absolutely no communication to me on the additional cost they had added to my form! Had I not gone ahead and voluntarily checked my file in their office, I would have never known they had added the total cost on their own!

On meeting Mr Sharma, he agreed it was the marketing team's and the channel partner's fault, suggested me to give a written complaint and to wait till he gets the issues resolved in the next 2-3 days. After filing the written complained and following up for weeks over emails/phone calls, I was again asked to visit their office. ON my visit again, Mr Sharma consoled me and even asked one of the marketing team to speed up on the issue and resolve in a day or two. The meeting was followed by another month of follow ups over calls/email, with no resolve. While there is no sign of resolution of my issue, I am getting reminders for my next instalments. The email response to my complaint only suggests me to wait since the issue is 'being resolved'. On my last phone calls to Mr Sharma and Mr Vikas (from IITL Nimbus Marketing team, I was verbally suggested that 'nothing could be done' and I could either continue with their offer or can take my refund and cancel the booking if I wanted. Their email responses still go on to say 'we're looking into the matter'.

If I continue with the booking, I'll have to shell out Rs 50,000 extra, plus resale of Floor 13 would not be as easy as it is considered unlucky by buyers. If I drop out, now that rates have gone up, I have lose the opportunity to invest elsewhere.

My simple issues/questions are:
          - Was it legal/ethical on part of IITL Nimbus to make edits/amendments to the form filled and signed by me customer without my will/consent/signatures?
          - There was absolutely no communication from IITL Nimbus to me on the additional cost they had added to my form! Had I not gone ahead and voluntarily checked my file in their office, I would have never known they had added the total cost on their own!
          - IITL Nimbus could have immediately rejected my application if the Unit I had applied for was sold/if there were any additional applicable charges, or could have reached me for the alternate offering to take my consent. Does law give them the authority to make decisions on my behalf? It's like you issuing a cheque to someone for X amount and the other person changing the amount to X+y on his own and encashing it! How convenient!!

All in all this means, IITL Nimus can keep making changes to your application form/booking details/cost without your knowledge and you'll have to accept the same, or they will ask you to take refund your initial booking amount! What a way to coerce customers! Please keep visiting their office weekly to keep a check if they are doing the same to your file. If you have been affected too, please join me in correcting their ways.

My email trail to them is appended below, so if they tell you I'm lying, you'd know who is...

----- Forwarded Message -----
          To: Amit Gundh <amitgundh@yahoo.com>
          Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2012 11:26 AM
          Subject: Re: Fw: Express View 2 complaint

Dear Mr. Amit ,
          Greetings,

I have taken note of your issues and taken up the issue with marketing peoples no of times in your presence and in your absence too . we are going to conclude the issue very soon

till then please bear with us.

Best Wishes

M G Sharma

---------- Forwarded message ----------
          Date: Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 11:14 AM
          Subject: Fw: Express View 2 complaint
          To: "mgsharma@nimbusgroup.net" <mgsharma@nimbusgroup.net>
          Cc: "deepti@nimbusgroup.net" <deepti@nimbusgroup.net>

Dear Mr Sharma
          This is further to my meetings/phone calls with you regarding my pending compaint (details in the email-trail below). My repeated efforts so far in reaching out to you/your team has not yielded any response/result in resolving the issue so far, after assurance from you 2 weeks ago that the matter will be resolved in 2-3 days. Even my emails to IITL have not been responded to/acknowledged.
          I am in reciept of a demand letter seeking the next instalment for my booking. I'm still awaiting resolutuon to my issues (change of floor no. and additional parking charges levied on my booking by your team without my constent/knnowledge). I'd therefore be happy to pay the next installment only one the issue is resolved. I'd appreciate if you can acknowledge/confirm that no late charges/interest will be charged till this matter is resolved.
          Would request you to expedite the whole matter and resolve it at the earliest.
          Regards,
          Amit Gundh

To: "deepti@nimbusgroup.net" <deepti@nimbusgroup.net>
          Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 12:53 PM
          Subject: Fw: Express View 2 complaint

Hi Deepti
          This is further to my call today regarding my complaint. Please find below the email-trail so far.
          Please confirm the reciept of my email, and convey my message as below to the officials concerned.
          I hope the issue is resolved asap.
          Regards, amit

To: THE EXPRESS PARK VIEW <epvcare@nimbusgroup.net>
          Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2012 3:25 PM
          Subject: Re: Express View 2 complaint

Hi
          This is further to my Meeting with Mr MH Sharma on June 23 at your Laxmi Nagar Office. After a detailed discussion on my complaint and his repeated reassurance by Mr Sharma that his team had defaulted by making amendmends to my application (by changing the apartment number/floor and adding parking charges) form without my consent, and that his team would call me to resolve the issue 'within a day'. I have not heard from him or his team even after a week since our meeting.
          This shakes my confidence in the company and its management. I therefore request you to either resolve the issue completely latest by Wednesday, 04 July, or return my application money at the current rate of booking wihout any futher delay, failing which I would have no option but to go for a legal action against IITL Nimbus and the involved officials.
          Regards,
          Amit Gundh

To: THE EXPRESS PARK VIEW <epvcare@nimbusgroup.net>
          Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 10:46 AM

Hi
          I did visit the office. I can do so again, but since I'm a working professional, it is not easy to take time out frequently from work. I'd appreciate a call/email suggesting what steps are being taken to respolve the issue. I can visit again to close the issue, once I see some constructive solution being offered on phone/email.
          Regards, amit

To: Amit Gundh <amitgundh@yahoo.com>
          Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 2:41 PM

Dear sir,

This is with the reference to concern mail kindly to visit our office personally.
          On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 2:15 PM, THE EXPRESS PARK VIEW <epvcare@nimbusgroup.net> wrote:
          Dear sir,

Your request is in process.
          We will revert you ASAP.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Amit Gundh <amitgundh@yahoo.com> wrote:
          Hi
          I am awaiting reply to my email below. On the same day, I had visited the IITL Nimbus Office and referred to my file. To my surprise the file had been tampered with and not only the unit number had been cut and changed to 1305, additional charges to Rs 50,000 on account of parking (which I was initially free) had been added without my knowledge or consent. No communication was made from IITL Nimbus to me regarding these edits on the form. I had simple been sent the demand for the next payment (which I am willing to pay once the issue of Unit number and extra car parking charges is resolved.
          I had met Mr Sharma and explained the issue to him. He had acknowledged the same and had requested to give the complaint in writing, which I did. I am since waiting for a response from the concerned authority.
          Request you an early resolution to the issue.
          Regards, amit

To: epvcare@nimbusgroup.net
          Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 11:46 AM
          Subject: Express View 2 complaint

Hi

I had booked Unit No. 1205 in K1 tower in express parkview II on April 30, 2012 via Uttam Singh (dealer).

The letter I received from IITL on 25 May mentions my unit as 1305 instead of 1205.

Request you to correct the same as I want unit 1205 only. An early action will be appreciated.

Regards, amit gundh
          Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

--
          --
          For Further assistance please feel free to call us.

Thanks & Regards

IITL NIMBUS Group
          501-502, Vikasdeep Building,
          District Center Laxmi Nagar
          Delhi-110092

Comment

Anyone on this forum who has actually invested in Nimbus express way (Golden Palm village)

Comment

Hi yash, i have invested in this project last month, direct sale no broker in middle for false commitment, i thimk it is right investment in yew till date

Thx,
              Maneesh

Comment

hi maneesh can u tell me at what price did u get this? I booked one for myself last month at 2475 bsp

Comment

Originally posted by prabhatk View Post
                  hi maneesh can u tell me at what price did u get this? I booked one for myself last month at 2475 bsp
                  Which project did you book- Express Park View II or Palm Village
                  Pl confirm

Comment

IITL Nimbus payment plan question

Hello Friends,

I am new to this site and have come here seeking some expert advice from the forum members.

I have bought a 2 bhk flat in April 2013 at Expresspark view 1 and the builder is saying possession could be given in the November / December of this year (2013).

My question - I have bought this flat in time linked plan, i.e. payments will go after 60 days of booking, 90 days, 120, 150.....till 430 days. Is it possible that builder could give possession in November without taking full amount by that time? Because as per my payment plan their payment is time-linked till 2014/15?

Thanks.

Comment

Please come over to this link , as many people are here & lets use one forum for IITL NIMBUS .. i too have invested here

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=26251&page=4

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X