Sunworld Plots on Yamuna Expressway!!

Last updated: December 18 2012
24 | Posts
9442 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunworld Plots on Yamuna Expressway!!

Hey Guys. Just heard it from the builder office that some project called "SUNWORLD CITY" a 100 acres project will be coming up with plots options on yamuna expressway..guess it will be 3-4 KMS of Jaypee Sports city....

Re : Sunworld Plots on Yamuna Expressway!!

I also heard but my broker told me to avoid this builder. I was offered 7% discount directly through them but i think the builder is average. They have one project running on a good location and rate went up due to location of plot. Other project is on sewage plant and drain called aristo i think. The best location plots of nri and lotus city are cheaper than this suncity , why would anyone buy with them. They have been desperately called all aristo clients to buy there but who will buy at such prices ? Authority plot is half price and better investment.

Comment

nri city seems to be in trouble after last week's news of some action possible on the builder. what are the rates for lotus city, any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by nishant2hit View Post
        nri city seems to be in trouble after last week's news of some action possible on the builder. what are the rates for lotus city, any idea?
        So far nothing is wrong, construction is going on as usual at all NRI?SDS projects.
        By the way, All Noida projects seem to be in trouble........what to do?
        Thanks

Comment

hi cookie, my observation was based on the below published article shared on nri residency thread:
          https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...479#post116479
          otherwise, i also see work going as usual. But, consider SDS township as the risky most choice since of all the SDS projects, no substantial development has taken place here till date.

Comment

Significantly Varying Plot rates from different Builders

As per my understanding Sunworld Plots are available at around 23K whereas other Builders (like Oris, 3C, Ajnara) nearby that location are offering at higher price of around 26K (after discount) - what could be the reason for same?

~PropNinja

Comment

got an sms today says PLOTS @yamuna Xway @2300 sqyd ..... size 160 to 240 !!

near F1 track

Comment

is it a good investment. Getting 3c plot in resale at 21000 to 22000. which is better. ????

Comment

Originally posted by Ibmrohit View Post
                  I also heard but my broker told me to avoid this builder. I was offered 7% discount directly through them but i think the builder is average. They have one project running on a good location and rate went up due to location of plot. Other project is on sewage plant and drain called aristo i think. The best location plots of nri and lotus city are cheaper than this suncity , why would anyone buy with them. They have been desperately called all aristo clients to buy there but who will buy at such prices ? Authority plot is half price and better investment.
                  Rohit , i have different opinion. Yamuna xway seems promising area to me. With F-1, nite safari, colleges , stadiums, agra highway and probably airport near mathura, this area seems a good bet.

Modern school barakhamba road has a tie-up with sunworld city and people owning this property will have 55% quota reserved in modern school admissions. And they are tying up with another big school for this.

It seems a good investment from 2 yrs perspective as the school has to start in two years.

Comment

Originally posted by prashantus View Post
                    Rohit , i have different opinion. Yamuna xway seems promising area to me. With F-1, nite safari, colleges , stadiums, agra highway and probably airport near mathura, this area seems a good bet.

Modern school barakhamba road has a tie-up with sunworld city and people owning this property will have 55% quota reserved in modern school admissions. And they are tying up with another big school for this.

It seems a good investment from 2 yrs perspective as the school has to start in two years.
                    55% quota for owning a plot?????????

you got to be kidding!!!

also, 2 months back it was a front page news in Hindustan Noida (hindi edition)...authority has cancelled allotment of land for 4 projects...sunworld, avannon infra, logix and paras...all on yamuna expressway

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X