I get to know that sunworld launch plot in yamuna expessway. I was planning to buy in shubhkamna lord in sector 79 but i think it is crossed date and booking close in lords. My broker tell me to buy lords now with no discount or sunworld plot for 24000 Rs per yard. I am not planning for live but investment only.
He is promise to give 3% discount on plot on 24000 Rs or Lords at 3795 Rs as he can gain 3% on lords and change my cheque with another.

What do senior think, which one give better price profit if i keep for 3 years ? Which builder is better ? Plot at 24000 or flat at 3795 rs ?

He say sunworld company offer hotel Radisson membership for sunworld plot for few day.

Earlier he promise free parking in lord but now refused.

I need to take my quick decision. I am more tempted by noida than yamuna expressway but i prefer plot also as plot generally give more profit. Need help !
Read more
72 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bhoomika
    hi friends,
    i don't have much information about sunworld project. Initially even i was attracted by this low (in comparision to JP or others) BSP/sqyd. rates but later on i got to know that Ex CM BMW's brother is partner in this project so the new government might not give green signal to this project very easily. AS SUCH this may not turn up as CASTLES IN AIR!!!!!!!

Please correct me if i am wrong............

you are extremeli wrong bhoomi aunty. bmw brother is partner in other project and msy close relative has buy share in this now. that is why project get approve after scrapping earlier.
    it is modern school on the yamuna expressway and not castle in air as you say
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav
    location of this project is does not seems to be good. i will rather prefer resale options in jaypee rather than going with these plots.

i went to sunworld office today. i see location, it was on 120m periferal road, only sunworld and logix have best location as proposed metro is between these two and the underpass after 4 kms is right between these so location seem good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhoomika
    hi friends,
    i don't have much information about sunworld project. Initially even i was attracted by this low (in comparision to JP or others) BSP/sqyd. rates but later on i got to know that Ex CM BMW's brother is partner in this project so the new government might not give green signal to this project very easily. AS SUCH this may not turn up as CASTLES IN AIR!!!!!!!

Please correct me if i am wrong............

Sri Sri Bhoomika Ji

do not spread rumours about builders alleged links with political parties, have they opened your buffalo that you are giving such e-statements
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Smanium
    Sri Sri Bhoomika Ji

do not spread rumours about builders alleged links with political parties, have they opened your buffalo that you are giving such e-statements

Chalo 4-5plot to bik hi gayi is project main.

All thanks to iref.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi why dont you see cheaper options like SDS....?
    CommentQuote
  • Sds is a better location of course but dont know why nobody is keen on buying there.
    CommentQuote
  • Its SDS, which is owned by Mayawati's brother and hence is going to have tough time when SP rules.
    CommentQuote
  • Did not know that...Senior members pls suggest what would be the worst for investors in SDS...
    CommentQuote
  • Supertech upcountry is better - they have already given possession too - so atleast land in your control.
    CommentQuote
  • Be careful with Sunworld. There is lot of mess in their other projects like Vanalika. Their own house is not in order, banks refused to sanction home loan for their project and they are penalising customers.
    CommentQuote
  • PM me the details and contact no

Originally Posted by KaranUCS
    Hi All,

If anyone is interested in these plots, we have underwritten the maximum plots with Sunworld on this project in its pre-launch stage at the price of 23,000 plus discount, and can offer the lowest price in the market... Please let me know if you are interested..

In case anyone is wondering about their credibility, out of the 16 builders on the Yamuna expressway Supertech and Sunworld are the only builders that have all their documents approved!

This project is priced well, and will surely rise further on the opening of the Yamuna expressway.

Thanks,
    Karan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharad_mmmec
    Please PM me broker details and how are you feeling about this investment.

Can we also see as an enduser perspective?

I am not able to PM the contact details...not sure how to share the contact details in that case.
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly PM me the details as well
    CommentQuote
  • my broker is selling at 22310 Rs for 200 yard, his number 783838 - 1232
    CommentQuote
  • can some one guide me abt the future aspects of this project, in terms of ROI.
    CommentQuote