feed backs required about supertech upcountry project,yamuna expressway
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Builder is poor, location is poor.. A strict no for investment...
    Sorry but i know these investor clinic guys must hv caught u up...
    CommentQuote
  • Is the land free from Litigation ??
    CommentQuote
  • Yep...
    CommentQuote
  • The name supertech is itself sufficient answer to this " itna chor builder, bas naam hi kaafi hai "

The guys who invested with supertech have become bhatakti aatmas...capetown guys are forced to pay 250 Rs psf transfer and superfcuk builder is gonna increase transfer charges from 250 to 500 soon. Last time it increased in 5 days from 100-150-250. Property resale value 3800 and transfer 500 Rs. Shamless builder.

The guys who are selling capetown are going to mandir and saying : Aaj mein kasam khata hoon ki aaj ke baad kabhi supertech se koi rishtaa naata nahi rakhoonga..yeh mera tumse vaada hai...

Bhaiya, doosrey logon ki galtiyoon sey kuch seekho...Investing with supertech is like hating your own money ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bobbydel
    The name supertech is itself sufficient answer to this " itna chor builder, bas naam hi kaafi hai "

The guys who invested with supertech have become bhatakti aatmas...capetown guys are forced to pay 250 Rs psf transfer and superfcuk builder is gonna increase transfer charges from 250 to 500 soon. Last time it increased in 5 days from 100-150-250. Property resale value 3800 and transfer 500 Rs. Shamless builder.

The guys who are selling capetown are going to mandir and saying : Aaj mein kasam khata hoon ki aaj ke baad kabhi supertech se koi rishtaa naata nahi rakhoonga..yeh mera tumse vaada hai...

Bhaiya, doosrey logon ki galtiyoon sey kuch seekho...Investing with supertech is like hating your own money ...

haan bobby bhai ... i had gone for their carnival couple of weeks back .. they told me transfer charges will be increased to 500 soon !! hadd hai ek dum .. chor builder
    CommentQuote
  • Soon Transfer Charges will be more than Resales rates of capetown...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bobbydel
    The name supertech is itself sufficient answer to this " itna chor builder, bas naam hi kaafi hai "

Earlier I had known pathetic construction quality and maintenance from my friends staying in their emerald court project in Sector-93A and now this unfair transfer charges!!! this is limit.. but doesn't the transfer charges fixed in agreement while buying or it can be changed on whim of the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Soon Transfer Charges will be more than Resales rates of capetown...

Good one yaar, pata chala ek din property 4000 ki hai and transer charge increased to 5000 Rs.
    Aise intelligent builders ka kuch pata nahi, tabhi to log inka naam itni izzat sey lete hein...They treat clients so well that Every client becomes like their family member and talks about maa behen...lol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ghanup
    Earlier I had known pathetic construction quality and maintenance from my friends staying in their emerald court project in Sector-93A and now this unfair transfer charges!!! this is limit.. but doesn't the transfer charges fixed in agreement while buying or it can be changed on whim of the builder?

All clients succumb to the whims of builder( not much choice anyways) except a rare few who are tough ones..and it seems he will soon have a legal issue with a capetown guy who is preparing the case just to teach him a lesson...Hes preparing for a huge compensation stating that increase in these charges caused mental harressement resulting in huge losses etc...i just happened to know that thru a friend...
    CommentQuote
  • I think this is clear cheating. This means If someone has 1600 Sq. Ft Flat there then he has to shell out 8 lacs from his profit or loss :-)
    What kind of policy is this. Other builders in that area is also doing the same ?
    CommentQuote
  • I have a 1 BR in Supertech Grandcircuit that I wish to sell off. Its 625 sq ft with BSP of 15.55 Lac .. anyone interested? Please PM me for details
    CommentQuote
  • Dear sbhatiait
    Now upcountry is selling t 320000 + disc. in fresh + Addl charges around 5k/sqyd.But if you r lookin for resale can get it for 28.5 to 29 lacs All incl.Had some info abt it. Also i am lookin for it too,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, this is supertech reputation, think before putting your hard earned money.
    Capetown, started 5 years back and possession not yet started, moreover as you can see in the attachment, Supertech has audacity to say it will not be completely delivered till 2018. There are no doubts that Supertech will show its true colors soon again for this project too.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote