Collapse

Sunworld City, Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida

Last updated: July 3 2017
193 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Sunworld City, Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida

As per the bba docs...they will give the possession in Mar'2018....

Comment

Originally posted by guptaa View Post
      As per the bba docs...they will give the possession in Mar'2018....
      I feel its realistic and will be beneficial as instalments will be done in phased manner. Pl share other details also.

Comment

i dont think so its a good deal....earlier they were saying 2016 and now they are saying 2018...according to me they will build the structure in short time ...rest bhul jao...pata nahi kab denge...

let me know wat all info you need......

Comment

Are they keeping any delay penalty clause in BBA?
          What is the construction update and do u hv any pictures of the site.

Comment

What a shame the project was pre launched on dec 13 and bba is signed now aftrr 15 months. Any clue when cont will start?

Evaluate before investing....

Comment

Originally posted by rjd1984 View Post
              What a shame the project was pre launched on dec 12 and bba is signed now aftrr 15 months. Any clue when cont will start?

Originally posted by rjd1984 View Post
              What a shame the project was pre launched on dec 13 and bba is signed now aftrr 15 months. Any clue when cont will start?

Comment

Yamuna Express way is good place for investment but yamuna authority still not willing to pay full amount of competition and developed land to farmers so they don't allow builders to start work on there land .....
                I had book my flat 2500/sqft under CLP payment plan that means no work no demand for money.
                On the other hand those who invested in projects like Gaur with flexi payment plan they had to according to time don't matter development start or not.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kapil49 View Post
                    Yamuna Express way is good place for investment but yamuna authority still not willing to pay full amount of competition and developed land to farmers so they don't allow builders to start work on there land .....
                    I had book my flat 2500/sqft under CLP payment plan that means no work no demand for money.
                    On the other hand those who invested in projects like Gaur with flexi payment plan they had to according to time don't matter development start or not.
                    Truly speaking Kapil, I invested with an intention of getting the flat after 5-6 years. I anticipate action on Yamuna Expressway by that time only and Contruction linked plans ensured that we don't pay heavily before construction.

We have entered at decent rates a year back and I have paid 6 lakhs for it. Interest on this amount is duly compensated by the paper profit for a sinilar property in the region.

True appreciation will happen around 2018-2020 and delay in start may be a blessing in disguise as I don't see this place to be habitable by 2016.

There are many leveraged Real Estate players in this market and Sunworld is comparably decently leveraged

Comment

Yes...5 Rs./sq ft delay penalty is there.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X