hi friends,today on 12/12/12 Sunworld has launched Flats at sunworld city, yamuna express way.
1 BHK =620 sq/ft
2 BHK =925 sq/ft
3 BHK =1300sq/ft
with price tag of Rs 12 lakhs..
Read more
177 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • it is on 120 m road, 3-4 km from jaypee sports city.
    according master plan it is nearest project from metro station.
    CommentQuote
  • Sunworld seems a promising group and people have got excellent returns on vanalika going from 2800 to 4900+ Rs resale for 4 bhk. For anyone who entered in april 11 the retrun after 20 months seems huge. For 3400 sqf size money invested IN INSTALLMENTS would be 70 lakhs till now and profit of 70 lakhs minimum...Though their other project ariwsta seems average till now ( which will pick up soon it seems)but vanalika has been excellent for investors
    CommentQuote
  • Any Idea on completion dates or better deal by someone?

Any Idea on completion dates or better deal by someone?
    CommentQuote
  • Advise

Advise required from senior members on investment in this project vis a vis others in Noida Extension.
    Purely investment being made for Long term approeciation 5-10 years downline.
    I am an NRI and want to onvest in Noida Extension or this project for long term only.
    CommentQuote
  • Advise awaited from veterans !!

Pl advise on Builder quality and investment potential in long term

Originally Posted by amitvohra76
    Advise required from senior members on investment in this project vis a vis others in Noida Extension.
    Purely investment being made for Long term approeciation 5-10 years downline.
    I am an NRI and want to onvest in Noida Extension or this project for long term only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitvohra76
    Pl advise on Builder quality and investment potential in long term

u have to invest for long term so this good option for u . u should go it becoz Noida extention is more expensive than it. In noida ext you will get flats nearly about 3600-3700 and on expressway u will easily get 2400-2600.
    it is better to invest on Express way for long term basis .

As we come to builder it is well reputed builder in noida the had many other projects in noida like Vanalika ,Arista all their projects are good on investment basis.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Thanks Kapil, I made my investment in 2 BHK flats. I am looking for another Service apartment Beetle Orchd being marketed by Investor Clinic. They give assured return till possession. Location seems to be good and I will lokk forward to your response on this invetment around 15 lakhs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitvohra76
    Thanks Kapil, I made my investment in 2 BHK flats. I am looking for another Service apartment Beetle Orchd being marketed by Investor Clinic. They give assured return till possession. Location seems to be good and I will lokk forward to your response on this invetment around 15 lakhs.

Hi Amit,

At what rate, you booked the flat and on which floor. I am also serious about booking a flat in a day or two. I was quoted Rs 2400 for 12th Floor and above with 3 to 4% discount and 2 L (car parking) and 1 L (club house). Is the rate ok?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapil49
    u have to invest for long term so this good option for u . u should go it becoz Noida extention is more expensive than it. In noida ext you will get flats nearly about 3600-3700 and on expressway u will easily get 2400-2600.
    it is better to invest on Express way for long term basis .

As we come to builder it is well reputed builder in noida the had many other projects in noida like Vanalika ,Arista all their projects are good on investment basis.

How many years is "long term" for you?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by muk2012
    Hi Amit,

At what rate, you booked the flat and on which floor. I am also serious about booking a flat in a day or two. I was quoted Rs 2400 for 12th Floor and above with 3 to 4% discount and 2 L (car parking) and 1 L (club house). Is the rate ok?

I booked in the first week before rate revision and could get a rate of 2200 for 13/14th floor.Othr charges are all same.
    Rates keep revising as the builde is releasing booking in lots in Pre launch and understand that all 1 BHK and 2 BHK are booked now.
    For long term 50-100 rs will not matter
    CommentQuote
  • Project Name has been finalised i Heard it is VANDITA
    CommentQuote
  • Sunworld Vandita

Officially launched and huge response by NRI's. Definitely worth an investment for 5 years. Builder giving good CLP unlike greedy Supertech.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by muk2012
    Hi Amit,

Am I missing something here... HOw can you get unit allocated in soft launch. This project is not launched yet. HOw can you be given a confirmed unit?

Are you referring to the same project - Sunwolrd city's project on Yamuna Express way ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek777
    Am I missing something here... HOw can you get unit allocated in soft launch. This project is not launched yet. HOw can you be given a confirmed unit?

Are you referring to the same project - Sunwolrd city's project on Yamuna Express way ?

Yeah, I paid 2 L as booking amount. There is neither any application filled nor any flat is allotted as project is yet to be launched officially. I was confirmed the rate and floor that too verbally by the agent. Builder only verbally confirmed that amount has been received by him, however, he is yet to issue an official receipt.
    CommentQuote
  • Sunworld on its website has named the new project as "Vandita" and has separate project website. However, one strange thing is that it has uploaded the price list w.e.f. 6th January 2013. As there is no upward change in price list for more than one month, in my view, it gives two clear indications:

(1) Initial euphoria of few initial days has dried down and there are very few bookings for 2bhk+SR, 3bhk or 3bhk+SR type of flats in last 5 weeks.

(2) Launch of Supertech Golf Village might have pulled away the few interested from this project.

Your views please.
    CommentQuote