hi friends,today on 12/12/12 Sunworld has launched Flats at sunworld city, yamuna express way.
1 BHK =620 sq/ft
2 BHK =925 sq/ft
3 BHK =1300sq/ft
with price tag of Rs 12 lakhs..
Read more
177 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by muk2012
    I booked in third week of Jan'2013, still has not received any communication from broker/ builder regarding allotment/ demand note for 10%.

The broker is BookMyChoice

I have decided to cancel my booking. I was not given the deal what was promised to me. Don'o know who is at fault, builder or the broker, I was taken for ransom. really pissed off with the situation.
    CommentQuote
  • what happened ?

whats happened ? what was the deal and what you are getting now ? may be some one like what is being offered to you....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by winit24
    whats happened ? what was the deal and what you are getting now ? may be some one like what is being offered to you....

The trust level has been broken. These people promise you something and give something else just to trap the customers.

I was given in writing some other prices for car parking, club charges and electricity backup. However, once i paid the money, there was silence from the broker and nobody reverted from broker side even after one and half month of following.

When I contacted the builder, I was given the shock that price mentioned in the application form is something else than what was confirmed to me in writing.

There is no point of continuing with such people.

Nasty Business Practice!
    CommentQuote
  • The bitter experience, I had with the business associated with Builder Sunworld for sunworld city project, has forced me to cancel the booking. I would advise all members and visitors of this forum to be beware of malpractices of such builders and their agent and before depositing money, please take the confirmation on prices in writing from the builder itself (agents' written confirmation may not be honored on a later date). Further, builder will try to avoid it mentioning that project is in pre-launch stage and he can't give any confirmation in writing in pre-launch stage. My feeling it that all these stories are drama so that thing can be manipulated at builder's discretion later on, as investor will have little choice after he paid the money. Like me, he will just feel betrayed and cancel the booking. The builder will keep the money for months without any interest liability and by the time, he refunds the money, the nexus of agents and builder will find new Bakra, thus ensuring enough cash flow for builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mukesh,

I will like to inform you that it seems your broker has misguided you to get his commission. Rates were revised by Sunworld around 7th of January.I did my first flat booking at the previous rates through Protiger.
    In fact I must say that Sunworld is not charging any cancellation cost and you will get full refund as advised to me by the builder.

I have an investment in Sunworld project and no other relation with them.Till date my experience with Sunworld/Protiger is Good.
    CommentQuote
  • Muk 2012

don't cancel your unit because the prices are increased..... so it must be higher what ever u got before some months back .....

so u should sell your unit with some premium.
    try to sell it
    CommentQuote
  • I don't know who is at fault and whether builder increased the price or not. I was given a quote and broker told me that it was confirmed by sunworld and the builder is disowning it now.

I don't want to be trapped in such tactics of these new type of goons. So decided to cancel the booking.

It' not about selling it at premium to some one else now. I had a bad experience and the onus lies with the builder as well, because real estate agents are just middlemen acting on behalf of builder.

So better to say no now rather to face another unfair practice challenge in future. Yamuna expressway is full of option with many builders.

Sunworld got the name by artificially jacking up prices for its projects at regular intervals. Similar practice it has adopted for sunworld city where it increased the so called price (as Amit mentioned) w.e.f. 7th January. No one should forget that sunworld is promoted by a group of real estate agents.

Originally Posted by amitvohra76
    Dear Mukesh,

I will like to inform you that it seems your broker has misguided you to get his commission. Rates were revised by Sunworld around 7th of January.I did my first flat booking at the previous rates through Protiger.
    In fact I must say that Sunworld is not charging any cancellation cost and you will get full refund as advised to me by the builder.

I have an investment in Sunworld project and no other relation with them.Till date my experience with Sunworld/Protiger is Good.
    CommentQuote
  • Why I confirmed that prices had increased as I booked my first flat before 7th Jan at lesser rates.(Confirmed by Sunworld). LAter I got tempted for 2nd and booked at higher cost around 12th and have now cancelled that unit.Documents are being submitted to Sunworld and a point of caution is Broker NOC. Sunworld has confirmed that there are no charges for cancellation and process do takes 1 month. I recently came across JM Housing project where they have taken 3 lakh as booking and cost of cancellation is 1 lakh.Price increase by Builders is global and that's the way this industry works. Some of us only will pay the highere price and ultimately accept the price rise. Resale will take at least 1 year and I also respect your decision of exiting in the beginning. This will atleast give a lesson to broker as he will not get his commission.
    CommentQuote
  • sunworld not going to deliver?

They removed the website.... Chek if they are not runing with money
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by winit24
    They removed the website.... Chek if they are not runing with money

Dear winit
    I think there was some problem with your server after u r post when I reached the website it is there.
    sunworld.in/city/

So try again....
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Kaps...You got the wrong website...did you check the Vandita link ? its not working ...they removed it....
    CommentQuote
  • Check it twice ..thrice..nothing is there.... City is a different project... vandita is the group housing....I think out money is at Risk..
    CommentQuote
  • Winit24, just checked the link, it is on and here is the text and location and master plan link.
    The presentation, E- Brochure link does not work
    Hope this helps

SUNWORLD VANDITA NOIDA - OVERVIEW
    Sunworld Vandita is a fresh residential project that has quite recently launched by the very new “Sunworld Group”. After getting grand success and praise from Sunworld City, Sunworld Infrastructure has again presented Sunworld Vandita. The location of the project is plot no. –Ts-7, sector 22D, Yamuna Express Way. Sunworld Vandita Noida is situated opposite to the maiden formula one track in India. Sunworld Vandita Noida is also situated only 5 minutes of driving away from Buddha University and also at same from all the new presentation like Night safari and the Noida Expressway.
    Sunworld Vandita has covered the land of 11 acres and the sizes of residences are 625, 925, 1125, 1325 and 1425 square ft. On these sizes of land you will own your home of dream in affordable prices. The apartments have been designed friendly to Vaastu and the project is north-east facing. This project is offering low rise apartments with the maximum apartment’s height of 15 floors. All the parts of the plot will be facing 45 meters wide road. All the construction of the apartments will provide the apartments open from three sides. This will be able to provide each apartment more ventilation and better airing with natural air. Amazing and impressive high rise apartment and fully equipped studio flats have been constructed keeping all the artificial disaster in mind. The construction of Sunworld Vandita is a superb example of architectural structure. Sunworld Vandita is ensuring a revised lifestyle for the entire person. Sunworld Vandita is not only a place to enjoy but this is an experience to live a great life style. Grab your own home and enjoy your life endless. Property may be most sought after destination for the in and around ready to compare to other projects.
    Sunworld Vandita has everything for those to offer for those interested in rich and satisfying life with a fast paced lifestyle of modern apartment. Sunworld Vandita Noida is giving you all the facility which you need outside of your apartment. They are giving you kid’s play area, jogging tracks, cricket pitch with the facility of robotic bowler, tennis and basket ball court, centre of yoga and meditation, sit out facility for senior citizen, party lawn with designer lights and amphitheatre etc.

After world Sunworld Vandita is a perfect residential place that has come as the boon.

http://www.sunworldvanditanoida.co.in/images/location-map.jpg
    http://www.sunworldvanditanoida.co.in/images/master-plan.jpg
    CommentQuote
  • liers pls dont post wrong misleading info.. cheater

Dont cheat
    CommentQuote
  • frustia gaye hai hum

arey bhaiya yeh sab logo kaa baat sun ke hum frustatia gaye hai...apna flat resale kar rakhe hai..lelo bhai..koi to lelo....2550/- mein lelo...
    CommentQuote