Last updated: July 3 2017
193 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sunworld City, Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida

Originally posted by winit24 View Post
    Hi All,
    I have booked a Flat in Sunworld Vandita.. its on one of the floors from 8-11. rate was 2325 , 4% discount on it..Parking 1.5L, Club M - 75K .
    I got the demand letter on thursday from Sunworld..
    Date to pay is on or before 15 March..
    I dont think its in resale right now.. they have Units available at lower floors also ...
    it will not go in resale for next 4 months..

Vineet
    Hi Vineet,

Congrats, The rates you got were very competitive.

When did you book the flat (I believe, it must be in Dec'12) and of which size?

Regards,

Mukesh

Comment

It was december second week.

It was december second week.

Comment

Hi guys I booked in dec mid@ 2500 Gnd floor, club- 75k, car park-1.5L etc. I also got demand for another 10% + left over amount from booking without any allotment letter. Also the 4.5% discount promised on base price by broker is also not deducted. What should I do? also now I can see club-Rs1L & car park for 2L on few web sites. How will I come to know what I am actually getting?

Comment

They should include the discount in the demand and you can take up with broker/sunworld. BTW, who was the broker so as we be cautious to these type of incidents.

Comment

Discount is not applied till yet

Yes, this is the case with me also. Discount is not applied.
            Units are not alloted yet. Completed document is not filled for customers. one you complete the document unit will be alloted and 3% discount will be mentioned in the document. for rest amount broker will give credit note i believe.
            I had conversation with Sunworld team on the number provided in demand note.

Comment

Yes, this is the case with me also. Discount is not applied.
              Units are not alloted yet. Completed document is not filled for customers. one you complete the document unit will be alloted and 3% discount will be mentioned in the document. for rest amount broker will give credit note i believe.
              I had conversation with Sunworld team on the number provided in demand note.
              I booked in third week of Jan'2013, still has not received any communication from broker/ builder regarding allotment/ demand note for 10%.

The broker is BookMyChoice

Comment

Originally posted by muk2012 View Post
                I booked in third week of Jan'2013, still has not received any communication from broker/ builder regarding allotment/ demand note for 10%.

The broker is BookMyChoice
                I have decided to cancel my booking. I was not given the deal what was promised to me. Don'o know who is at fault, builder or the broker, I was taken for ransom. really pissed off with the situation.
                Last edited March 11 2013, 11:25 PM.

Comment

what happened ?

whats happened ? what was the deal and what you are getting now ? may be some one like what is being offered to you....

Comment

whats happened ? what was the deal and what you are getting now ? may be some one like what is being offered to you....
                    The trust level has been broken. These people promise you something and give something else just to trap the customers.

I was given in writing some other prices for car parking, club charges and electricity backup. However, once i paid the money, there was silence from the broker and nobody reverted from broker side even after one and half month of following.

When I contacted the builder, I was given the shock that price mentioned in the application form is something else than what was confirmed to me in writing.

There is no point of continuing with such people.

Nasty Business Practice!

Comment

The bitter experience, I had with the business associated with Builder Sunworld for sunworld city project, has forced me to cancel the booking. I would advise all members and visitors of this forum to be beware of malpractices of such builders and their agent and before depositing money, please take the confirmation on prices in writing from the builder itself (agents' written confirmation may not be honored on a later date). Further, builder will try to avoid it mentioning that project is in pre-launch stage and he can't give any confirmation in writing in pre-launch stage. My feeling it that all these stories are drama so that thing can be manipulated at builder's discretion later on, as investor will have little choice after he paid the money. Like me, he will just feel betrayed and cancel the booking. The builder will keep the money for months without any interest liability and by the time, he refunds the money, the nexus of agents and builder will find new Bakra, thus ensuring enough cash flow for builder.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X