hi friends,today on 12/12/12 Sunworld has launched Flats at sunworld city, yamuna express way.
1 BHK =620 sq/ft
2 BHK =925 sq/ft
3 BHK =1300sq/ft
with price tag of Rs 12 lakhs..
Read more
177 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • anyone has any update related to sunworld vandita...pls share...
    CommentQuote
  • Sample flat is ready as per information provided by a broker
    CommentQuote
  • I think its a 3BHK sample flat.....
    CommentQuote
  • If anyone has any latest picture of Vandita site....please share..
    CommentQuote
  • They have launched Phase-2 as per advertisement in todays newspaper...
    CommentQuote
  • kisi ko BBA papers mile ya nahi....
    CommentQuote
  • Guys please share some latest news on this project......anyone got the BBA papers......atleast say Yes or No....
    CommentQuote
  • I have not recd BBA papers and understand that it will take some time after I complete my 30% payment. Checked on the project status at Dubai Prop Expo and undertsnad that they are building Sample flats as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Amit for sharing some info. Already paid 30% in Aug'13... but till now I have not received the BBA docs..
    CommentQuote
  • Luckily they have not asked for the 30% payment and I am also holding it for very long term. Even if they build in 3-4 years it would not be habitable. But have stopped inveting in property from last Jan itself as the stagnation is going to be there for years now.
    CommentQuote
  • Sample flat is ready now?????

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • I have received letter for signing of BBA .....
    CommentQuote
  • i also got the letter from them.....now they are saying...appointments are full for this month ...come in Feb'14.
    CommentQuote
  • Freinds is the construction startrd at the site?

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajeshgarg
    I have received letter for signing of BBA .....

Pl share details when you sign the BBA. I hope Sunworld will be clear on possession date. All are requested to share some site photographs for the benefit of all investors.
    CommentQuote