The epitome of lush greenery, luxury and status - Welcome to Oasis GrandStand. It is a place that accommodates your dreams perfectly. Sprawling contoured lawns, swaying trees, wide avenues and flowerbeds will form your surrounding here The premium apartments here boast of all the lifestyle features that will make your life satiating. It promises a lifestyle that's worth living, and flaunting too. Oasis GrandStand Yamuna Expressway will add a new dimension to your lifestyle and enhance living standards. The main attraction of Oasis GrandStand is its location. Bang on the main Yamuna Expressway, it is amidst the fastest emerging expanse of Delhi NCR in close vicinity to the Formula 1 Circuit. With its unparalleled infrastructure, this area is becoming a preferred destination for people working in South Delhi, Noida and Greater Noida. Moreover being part of a modern integrated township, the civil infrastructure will boost of Schools, Hospitals and Shopping Centers in close vicinity. All these make Oasis GrandStand one of the most sought after upcoming residential developments in this region. Though the outlook is luxurious the cost is not. Oasis GrandStand Greater Noida offers you an option of 1, 2 and 3 BHK apartments that are totally affordable. So come and experience pure bliss & that too in a pocket friendly budget.
Read more
38 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can some one please tell me if i should invest in OASIS Grandstand yamuna expressway.. Its almost a new launch.
    Please guide.. its 2299 BSP... cheapest of all..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitv1788
    Can some one please tell me if i should invest in OASIS Grandstand yamuna expressway.. Its almost a new launch.
    Please guide.. its 2299 BSP... cheapest of all..

I think Gaur should be better option having regard to location
    CommentQuote
  • Oasis is the best option,below is the reason :
    1. It has construction link plan (Risk is limited)
    2. Price is cheapest as compared to others.
    3. Getting good discount as well, i got very good discount and booked a 2BHK yesterday.

Go for it, I was thinking for Gaur as it is giving heavy discount but payment plan is very bad. Whole money will be on risk.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks RJD and Vishnu,

Yes As per price its the Cheapest and the CLP looks very genuine, But i was thinking of the reputation of the builder n all that stuff.
    BTW can you share what deal did u get.. ? i will be going for a 1 BHK unit though..
    CommentQuote
    Thanks RJD and Vishnu,

Yes As per price its the Cheapest and the CLP looks very genuine, But i was thinking of the reputation of the builder n all that stuff.
    BTW can you share what deal did u get.. ? i will be going for a 1 BHK unit though..

What's about Builder Background?
    it also matters when you invest...
    CommentQuote
  • Ya, I know this is not a big builder but i checked with my friends/network who are in this field and they said its a genuine builder.
    So check it out.
    I got around 7% discount as my close friend is a broker so he didn't charge me brokerage as well :-)
    Price are revising on 10th of Aug.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Vishnu.

Yes Cookie.. I was thinking of the same.. As i also dont think it has delivered any projects here in North... i can search on the web htat it has some buzz in Bangalore though...
    Still thinking what to do and what not..

Cookie bhai can you check with yr resources ?? this would be a great help..
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Vishnu.

Yes Cookie.. I was thinking of the same.. ...

That was my concern, I could pay more for a reliable builder instead of new players in the market. Also location is 2-3 Km further down. YEW is already a 7-8 yrs horizon.

Apart one can also think other way round since YEW is 7-8 yrs horizon so one may investment that project which is cheapest in the area even the builder is not reliable for timly deliver and that is what the Oasis is.

Please consider all the facts before investment.Thanks Vishnu.

Yes Cookie.. I was thinking of the same.. ...

That was my concern, I could pay more for a reliable builder instead of new players in the market. Also location is 2-3 Km further down. YEW is already a 7-8 yrs horizon.

Apart one can also think other way round since YEW is 7-8 yrs horizon so one may investment that project which is cheapest in the area even the builder is not reliable for timly deliver and that is what the Oasis is.

Please consider all the facts before investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishnuk9
    Ya, I know this is not a big builder but i checked with my friends/network who are in this field and they said its a genuine builder.
    So check it out.
    I got around 7% discount as my close friend is a broker so he didn't charge me brokerage as well :-)
    Price are revising on 10th of Aug.

Come on, nobody charges brokerage on a new launch. Builders are dying to sell their flats. And every Builder is offering discount to unload heavy inventory.

I think it is a not a great deal considering no background of the builder, at least in my knowledge. Why not pay a couple of hundreds more and get a better builder like Orris or Sunworld in the same area?
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you for the pointers buddy.. Can you suggest me some good options if not oasis.. my budget will only support till 15 to 18 lacs...
    :):)
    CommentQuote
    Thank you for the pointers buddy.. Can you suggest me some good options if not oasis.. my budget will only support till 15 to 18 lacs...
    :):)

I think you can get 1 BHK for this budget from Orris, Supertech or Gaur on Yamuna Expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I am interested in oasis Grandstand project and have booked a 1 BHK today. But I am apprehensive about the reputation of the builder. Although they have delivered few projects in the past (Completed and ongoing) but i am not able to find any feedback of the same.
    Also they are claiming that there project is approved by ICICI and HDFC Bank but they don't have any document against the same.

Can anyone help me or anyone who has booked a flat there????
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked 2bhk 995sqft. since it is just adjecent to ATS reality, i am sure its price will fly once ATS starts its construction. Let's hope for best.
    Regards
    Vishnu
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishnuk9
    I have booked 2bhk 995sqft. since it is just adjecent to ATS reality, i am sure its price will fly once ATS starts its construction. Let's hope for best.
    Regards
    Vishnu

When Orris is going to start construction?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure about Oasis. They commited to complete it by 2016. I think they are still waiting for all the units to be sold, once done they will start. I believe they might start after ATS starts their construction at Yamuna.
    CommentQuote