Hello,

I applied for : YEIDA Multistoried Flats Scheme BHS-01/2013

Results were supposed to be out on 2nd/5th August.

I can't see anything related to draw results on their official website.

Has anybody else from here applied to that scheme or know when results will be out?

Read more
346 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sajjan
    Hello,

I applied for : YEIDA Multistoried Flats Scheme BHS-01/2013

Results were supposed to be out on 2nd/5th August.

I can't see anything related to draw results on their official website.

Has anybody else from here applied to that scheme or know when results will be out?

Draw has been postponed to the month of September. It was published in yesterday's newspaper or day before yesterday's newspaper.

All The Best :)
    CommentQuote
    CommentQuote
  • In which newspaper has the article for postponment published?
    CommentQuote
  • Can somebody tell me that Postponed result advertisement from Yamuna Expressway Residential flats scheme BHS-01/2013 was published in which newspaper or what day??

Thnks

:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kdk12323
    Can somebody tell me that Postponed result advertisement from Yamuna Expressway Residential flats scheme BHS-01/2013 was published in which newspaper or what day??

Thnks

:)

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/yamuna-expressway-real-estate/19659-yamuna-expressway--latest-updates/page211?t=21808&page=211
    Post#1053
    CommentQuote
  • Yamuna Expressway Residential flats scheme BHS-01/2013

ANY UPDATES ON THIS...REGARDING THE DATE OF DRAWS?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AVNISH JAIN
    Yamuna Expressway Residential flats scheme BHS-01/2013

ANY UPDATES ON THIS...REGARDING THE DATE OF DRAWS?

Draw scheduled to take place in the last week of this month.
    BHS-01/2013 - Draw Date Notice | Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority
    CommentQuote
  • any update for BHS 01 yamuna exp.draw was expected to start today. any news
    CommentQuote
  • Postponed by 1 month

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Its a useless scheme.why u guys waiting for this scheme result.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitrrastog
    Its a useless scheme.why u guys waiting for this scheme result.

Why Useless?
    CommentQuote
  • As u know G.NOIDA Auth also launched same scheme with better location(MU,N West) and premium is ard 1lac so now u will calculate for YEIDA scheme Premium.Even premium is also very low for Yeida Plots as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Draw of BHS-01/2013

I think no date for the draw has been fixed yet. There was a notice on the official web-site regarding invitation of objections in the list of registrants and the last date for this was 15-10-2-13. Have to wait for announcement of draw-dates
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on results of this scheme

Any update on results of this scheme?

I feel they are giving a chance to everyone for a second thought, if anyone wants to wiithdraw his application. This is the last chance.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like YEIDA is thoroughly enjoying their Diwali at the expense of interest on applicant's money. To fool remaining investors they have mentioned draw within 2 months for Industrial plots and Affordable flats schemes launced in Oct 2013. How is it possible when they are not able to commit dates for draw even after more than 2 months of notified draw date of BHS 01/2013. What is the credibility of their commitments???
    CommentQuote