Hi, Does anyone have information about the Lotus green project in Yamuna Expressway, it is currently in soft launch... not sure if this is a reliable investment
Read more
257 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This project is from one of the partner in 3c group. They are going to launch yamuna project end of this year. Soft launch price is 2700.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sachan.anurag1 years ago
      Don't buy - ये प्रोजेक्ट नॉएडा sanitary landfill साइट के पास है, जहाँ नॉएडा और ग्रेटर नॉएडा का कूड़ा आएगा. please refer Master plan noida 2021 and 2031 and look for sector 151A you will find SLF of 127 acre land.
  • Thanks, do you think its a reliable and a safe investment
    CommentQuote
  • Since they are part of 3c so it is definitely better than other local builders. Since this is Nirmal 1st project in Noida region definitely they try to do best quality. Overall Yamuna is long term investment min 7-10 years if you need any smart appreciation until unless if any miracle happens in that area for generating jobs. I have already invested in ATS.
    thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about the location of the project
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for teh information you shared, I was initially planning to only look at plots in Yamuna Expressway but since the upfornt funding is more in Plots I dropped the Idea of Plots and going for these projects as they will have relaxed payment plan.
    I have also heard of ATS allure.
    CommentQuote
  • I have also heard about lotus green project launch, other projects in Yamuna Express way are ATS, JP, Gaur etc
    CommentQuote
  • This is not 3C. If you call the 3C company they will clearly say they do not have any association with this Builder Lotus Green. Although as suggested by few above, this seems to be some people from the management who branched out as a separate company & started their own group.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhanam
    This project is from one of the partner in 3c group. They are going to launch yamuna project end of this year. Soft launch price is 2700.

There is a discount of 4% on this price as mentioned by few of the brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes you are correct.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mexshar
    Thanks for teh information you shared, I was initially planning to only look at plots in Yamuna Expressway but since the upfornt funding is more in Plots I dropped the Idea of Plots and going for these projects as they will have relaxed payment plan.
    I have also heard of ATS allure.

But return on investment will be better than flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mexshar
    Hi, Does anyone have information about the Lotus green project in Yamuna Expressway, it is currently in soft launch... not sure if this is a reliable investment

Hi, i gave DD of 2 lac to 1 of the dealer but he did not offer me any discount, but now another dealer is offering me some discount on lotus green. Can anyone tell how can we assure that a dealer will give honour the discount upon launch as there is no documentation currently? so he can deny any discounting even if we offers so currently.

Also, can i get a DD blocked if already given to a dealer?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gnvaibhav
    Hi, i gave DD of 2 lac to 1 of the dealer but he did not offer me any discount, but now another dealer is offering me some discount on lotus green. Can anyone tell how can we assure that a dealer will give honour the discount upon launch as there is no documentation currently? so he can deny any discounting even if we offers so currently.

I don't think DD can stopped for payment, if could have been cheque then you wld be safe.Currently discount is very initial stage and nobody know how much builder can offer to brokers.Need to wait and watch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gnvaibhav

@vaibhav , that`s a fair question. That`s why while chosing a Broker you have to be 100% sure that he will honor the Credit Note that he gives u or atleast he keeps the promise. But finding such a broker is a tough scenario.

There is however a way that we have done while booking. We have asked the broker to give us upfront discount. In Lotus deal the total discount given by builder to the brokers is 5%. Out of that brokers are returning 4% to us & keeping one percent with himself. But they will return this 4% to us only after a certain %age of payment to the builder , say 30 or 40%. So, instead of getting 4% later, we have asked the broker to make an upfront discount of 3.5% & he has agreed on that.

Btw, what price have you got as BSP. Is it 2700 or less ?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the project area both location as well as size of the project.

As it is rightly mentioned this is not a 3C's project but that of Lotus Green - a Nirmal Singh promoted company.
    CommentQuote
  • I called one of the person from IC and got to know its adjacent to exit gate of JP F1 track sport city. This location doesn't seems to be good, may be other persons can give their suggestions.

Originally Posted by teamplayer
    What is the project area both location as well as size of the project.

As it is rightly mentioned this is not a 3C's project but that of Lotus Green - a Nirmal Singh promoted company.
    CommentQuote