Dear investors

how is the Earth studio project (520sqft) plot6 in tech zone1 with 12% assured return for 48 months price 4200 BSP (total cost 25lacs) opp to GBuniv. and next to operational NIIT on YEW? they have bought this from Ansal, construction just started, will it be a good rental source after 4 years period ?

could you please evaluate this & share your views on 4 years investment horizon ? anyone getting 12% assured return from Earth infra ? Please advise...
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • lots of views but no suggestion, please some one update regarding the project if this is a safe or better options exist at this price for 4 years horizon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmapunit3
    lots of views but no suggestion, please some one update regarding the project if this is a safe or better options exist at this price for 4 years horizon.

Earth Infra is good builder. did you bought anything yet? because I am also thinking about it.
    CommentQuote
  • I had negotiation with there executive for Studio project 520 sq. ft.. Final bsp they are ready to execute is 4000 bsp. But I am still not sure how good is project. pls share your input whether it's worth to invest.
    CommentQuote
  • Avoid as these schemes are only to attract and the prices are hiked to adjust any interest being paid.
    CommentQuote
  • Earth studio 12% assured return 48 months agreement

Go for it. Most builders are doing it these days. You have nothing to lose. Getting higher interest on your investment, plus a shop at the end which again will give you a minimum 9% return.
    CommentQuote
  • Such offers are attractive to hear and read.
    But one should not fall for such attractive offers.
    CommentQuote
  • BEWARE! of this CHEAT! and FRAUD! company - Earth Infrastructures. More than 10 projects launched and 0 delivered. I've lost my hard earned money and been a victim of this classic real estate Ponzi Scheme operation (wherein keep launching new projects for cash flow rather than completing projects to make profits).

See for yourself below and do not ruin your hard earned money.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c8bhZ4wqXxo

Complaint against builder in Noida Extension

Earth Infrastructure complaints

Earth Infrastructure Complaints - consumer complaints india | consumer court | consumers affairs

Review on EARTH INFRASTRUCTURE - Worst Real Estate Builders - mouthshut.com

Earth Infrastructures- CLOSED

Stay away from Earth Infra-Remove their banners from cars

You can search and find many more forums like these.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on Earth Titanium Plot No. 6 Yamuna Expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • The project was to be delivered in September 2016
    CommentQuote
  • Please share the construction updates ..
    CommentQuote
  • It’s good for infrastructure and investment but metro connectivity is not good like if you are talking about any office space with metro connectivity then I can suggest DLF Cybercity is one of the good option with metro connectivity and world class infrastructure.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments