What is the current status of Golf Home by Greenbay (orris) at Yamuna Expressway? When will they start the construction of flats?
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They r in process of getting apprival of layouts expected this month end. After this cons will start

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • One pic taken on 12.01.2014
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Another pic. Entry gate being built.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks kings pls keep posted thanks

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Thank RJD and Kings for updates. please keep posting whenever you have any updates.
    CommentQuote
  • saw two times advertisement every sunday in times.
    they got final approval from authority over floor and layout plans on mar 25. now they will start constru tion next month. can any pls suggest about the quality of the oris deliverable. they have JV with dlf and 3c in ggn so i think it shd be good in quality.

Evaluate before investing....
    CommentQuote
  • also the most benecical point for this project is that arond 90% of thee porject is occupied by plots possession of which will beging from next year so there is no chance of another high rise in vicinity and with very less density project. its very big competitive point here

CommentQuote
  • I contacted Orris CRM department regarding the project status, also requested them to provide BBA soft copy so that I can read it before signing, received the following reply-

We wish to inform that Construction will start in the 1-2nd week of May 2014. & As regards to the Agreement , we will forward the same by this month end.
    CommentQuote
  • any news abt bba yet?

CommentQuote
  • Guys. if you are not happy with the bba circulated pls ping me ur contact detail. we can togheter approach builder to make changes. i am in process to draft my queries.

CommentQuote
  • How much other members paid till date (including current demand). Any one taken loan.
    CommentQuote
  • No progress, even after 4 years of taking our money. I visited the site today, it's a barren dusty land. We will need to file a case in NCDRC, message me if interested.

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • manoj7apr1 years ago
      Oris is delaying the project saying due to farmer agaition they are not able to start the project. However I don't see any farmer agaition. I have filed a case in RERA and in the hearing they are coming with these excuses
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Any body filed case under RERA for refund. Any hearing and outcome under RERA. Pl share
    CommentQuote